Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Ladies With Skirts Clap For Yourselves - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies With Skirts Clap For Yourselves (2308 Views)

"Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips / Ladies, Wearing Tight With Skirts On Does Not Mean U Should Not Close Your Legs / Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies With Skirts Clap For Yourselves by lekanjohn(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2010
I always wonder why the craze for jean trouser is on the increase by the women/ladies folks.I dont really fancy it when some flat booty ladies put on jean, and also forĀ  the following reason:

-It makes intimacy a bit herculean compared to wearing skirts which is somehow accessible.
-There is no free flow of air into the labia minor and labia majora,therefore making it sticky and smelly
-It make some girls expecially the flat bottom ones look silly and horrible
-e.t.c

I want to give kudos to all the ladies that still put on skirts because you all are making intimacy stressless and for keeping the labia area fresh,I want to say God bless you always.
Re: Ladies With Skirts Clap For Yourselves by Omolola1(f): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2010
mschew
Re: Ladies With Skirts Clap For Yourselves by onstelly(f): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2010
Clap 4 urself poster
Re: Ladies With Skirts Clap For Yourselves by Woke4all(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2010
That's so true! It annoys me seeing some girls on trousers.
Re: Ladies With Skirts Clap For Yourselves by iice(f): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2010
And they say men are productive undecided
Re: Ladies With Skirts Clap For Yourselves by Johnnny(m): 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2010
Na you know mr. poster.

I can deduce from what you are saying here that you have never been to the Island where I work if you do, you will not see it from that point of view. Over here the babes are well built with all the curves and shapes jotting out proportionately. The jeans trousers (especially the expanding type) brings out the beauty of God's artwork on their bodies.

It is always the babes wearing skirts that have problems in my area, to climb okada - problem, to sit down comfortably - wahala, to jump gutter - problem, to run after buses - wahala, but with trousers, a babe can be as comfortable as anybody anywhere. There will not be any need to sit with one side of the boooty, no need of always pressing your knees together when sitted, no need of worrying if anybody is peeping at your undies while at your duty post etc. Trousers to me is a good thing
Re: Ladies With Skirts Clap For Yourselves by iice(f): 3:57am On Nov 16, 2010
^^claps^^ cheesy
Re: Ladies With Skirts Clap For Yourselves by calabaman(m): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2010
Wat a silly thread
Re: Ladies With Skirts Clap For Yourselves by Godmother(f): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2010
iice:

And they say men are productive undecided

I tire o angry
Re: Ladies With Skirts Clap For Yourselves by InkedNerd(f): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2010
@OP: It's obvious that you've mind is full of nonsense. Your sittin' here tellin' us you like skirt because of sexual accessibility--Smh, do us a favor and go jump off a roof. There are quite a few things that men wear that we women find either repulsive or unflattering. You don't see us complaining. I'm sure the same accessibility you decided i the same accessibility that other men have in mind when they walk in the street and see your mother, sister, and perhaps in the future, your daughter. Go find something productive to do instead of chasing skirts.
Re: Ladies With Skirts Clap For Yourselves by lekanjohn(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2010
screw u ! cool
Re: Ladies With Skirts Clap For Yourselves by Giddison(m): 12:56pm On May 28, 2012
lekanjohn: I always wonder why the craze for jean trouser is on the increase by the women/ladies folks.I dont really fancy it when some flat booty ladies put on jean, and also forĀ  the following reason:

-It makes intimacy a bit herculean compared to wearing skirts which is somehow accessible.
-There is no free flow of air into the labia minor and labia majora,therefore making it sticky and smelly
-It make some girls expecially the flat bottom ones look silly and horrible
-e.t.c

I want to give kudos to all the ladies that still put on skirts because you all are making intimacy stressless and for keeping the labia area fresh,I want to say God bless you always.
guy u speak the truth, i dont even know why they are wearing, they want be like men, remember that that's what adam & eve tried to do but it didn't work out...... You cant ever be like us o!
Re: Ladies With Skirts Clap For Yourselves by racygirl(f): 3:17pm On May 28, 2012
Johnnny: Na you know mr. poster.

I can deduce from what you are saying here that you have never been to the Island where I work if you do, you will not see it from that point of view. Over here the babes are well built with all the curves and shapes jotting out proportionately. The jeans trousers (especially the expanding type) brings out the beauty of God's artwork on their bodies.

It is always the babes wearing skirts that have problems in my area, to climb okada - problem, to sit down comfortably - wahala, to jump gutter - problem, to run after buses - wahala, but with trousers, a babe can be as comfortable as anybody anywhere. There will not be any need to sit with one side of the boooty, no need of always pressing your knees together when sitted, no need of worrying if anybody is peeping at your undies while at your duty post etc. Trousers to me is a good thing

(1) (Reply)

What Ladies Wear In The Name Of Fashion.... Sexy Or Trashy? / Learn To Speak Chinese Within 30 Seconds / Tips On How To Get Pink Lips Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.