Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,508 members, 7,850,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video (26624 Views)

Ibukun Awosika: I Had Great Plans For First Bank / Ibukun Awosika Celebrates 58th Birthday & 30th Wedding Anniversary / 'Citation': Ibukun Awosika Makes Acting Debut In Kunle Afolayan Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by SarkinYarki: 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
anonimi:

How did she get it that makes it corruption?

Sorry it's a mix Up ..I thought it was alakija
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by anonimi: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
Vatod:
I meet this woman during my nysc days at Lagos camp, so energetic and vibrant!!!

Vibrantly looting and stealing from First bank shareholders, staff and customers =>

einsteine:
And she sells furniture to First Bank where she is the Chairman at prices far higher than it should be.

Abeg carry motivational talk go one side.

Do you think that she might be the lost Auntie of Invictus Obi

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4305992_images65_jpeg32161d215ae988d757493e97d34e693a

1 Like

Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by sweetilicious(f): 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
I follow this woman. She is worthy to be my role model.
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by kayjay69(m): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
That is how rich people roll. They will never really tell you the intoto, they will only tell you what you want to hear.
SarkinYarki:
Hmmmm but does she realise the way she got the Agbami oil lease is basically corruption and all her proceeds from there still corruption .100 percent corruption

5 Likes

Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by anonimi: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
SarkinYarki:
It was given to her by her friends the Babangidas even though she had to experience or capacity to exlpore and drill for the fossil oil ..and today she still doesn't have the capacity but is basically renting her lease to Chevron Nigeria who does all the work and breaks her a commission for doing nothing ...Oga she is a beneficiary of Nigerias fantastic corruption

Are you not mixing her up with Alakija?

Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Billionaire Folorunso Alakija is 67-years-old today, July 15th.

Folorunso is a Nigerian businesswoman, one of the richest African women, and one of the richest black women in the world.

In 2014, she temporarily unseated Oprah Winfrey as the richest woman of African descent in the world.

She is a business tycoon involved in the fashion, oil and printing industries.

Alakija is ranked by Forbes as the richest woman in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $2.1 billion.

Read her birthday message as she posted on Instagram below...

"[i]Today is my birthday, and my heart is full of nothing but gratitude. On this special day, I just want to thank God Almighty for the priceless gift of life that He has given me and for the wonderful people He has put in my life.
I pray to the Lord for more of an ecstatic day like today. May each day of my life be filled with renewed strength and brighter times in Jesus name; AMEN.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7415506_jui_jpeg79aa7482f4ac0626fb68da41e788f504

1 Like

Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by SarkinYarki: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
anonimi:

I swear I thought this was Alakija , I am just seeing it's Ibukun of Chair Centre .... I believe her
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by ChiefSweetus: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
See comments... Naija people no dey gree again grin grin grin
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by Vatod(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
anonimi:

Vibrantly looting and stealing from First bank shareholders, staff and customers =>

Do you think that she might be the lost Auntie of Invictus Obi

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4305992_images65_jpeg32161d215ae988d757493e97d34e693a
You might be right but I learn two things from her then, ‘she told us categorically that before you can make it in this country you must be connected with the right people and always leave a friend behind’
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by CanadaOrBust: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lying hypocritical lying b
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by CanadaOrBust: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
oogbiko:
this is a great read

The decisions we make daily are very important for our future

As James Hadley Chase said, believe this you’ll believe anything
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by CanadaOrBust: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
anonimi:

Which one do u prefer, Alakija before bleaching (below) or after bleaching (above)

1 Like

Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by Tolubory(m): 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
Female bank Chairman and business woman, Ibukun Awosika has shared some critical decisions she had to make at 25 that has helped her become successful.

Ibukun Awosika who is also an author and motivational speaker revealed that at the age of 25 when she was starting her first business, she made a decision never to sleep with a man for an opportunity or pay bribe and even when people thought she was just an idealist young woman, she kept the principles.

She said;

As a young woman of 25 when i was starting my first business, i made up my mind that two things were going to be critical to me. I'm from Nigeria and there are many things that my country is struggling with in many ways but we're a great country of a great people.
I made up my mind two things, i was never going to pay bribe in order to succeed in my business nor was i ever going to sleep with a man in order to take an opportunity
Everyone thought i was an idealistic young woman that wasn't going to go too far holding on to those principles. Well, its 30 years after and i have built a successful manufacturing group..

Watch video below.

https://twitter.com/lailaijeoma/status/1192339685579874307?s=12

https://lailasnews.com/ibukun-awosika-reveals-some-decisions-she-made-at-25-to-become-successful-video/

Nice one
But everything depends on your location place and time,
Circumstances play a lot of Role,
Some people have everything working for them
While some people are Not.
You can not strife in a very bad Condition.
I know what am talking about,
If you have an Ideal on Starting Something,
The System will hinder one from going forward,
Except you a good Connection.
Awww.....☹️☹️☹️
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by anonimi: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Which one do u prefer, Alakija before bleaching (below) or after bleaching (above)

What is my own with her that I should have a preference?

2 Likes

Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
Cheap talk.
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by naijacentric(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
lonelydora:
Dear Kings and Queens,

Please do not stress yourself over these Millionaires. They won't tell you how they got the connection that made them rich.

All they say is "it's hardwork and God"

You are doing well in your own little way. With patience and prayer, your time will come. Stay legit

Thanks
God bless u sir u know dem well what matters one should be hardworking and content

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by Tembebe: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

World people again!!!
Leaving the message to throw unnecessary shades.
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by aspiring44: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
oogbiko:
this is a great read

The decisions we make daily are very important for our future

Very true

3 D's are important . Desire , decision and diligence.
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by Strategical: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
God bless you.

lonelydora:
Dear Kings and Queens,

Please do not stress yourself over these Millionaires. They won't tell you how they got the connection that made them rich.

You are doing well in your own little way. With patience and prayer, your time will come. Stay legit

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by 777chizzo: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
The main question is what is her business and what is she manufacturing??
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by Gazzy88(m): 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
I've stopped wasting my time and resources on stupid motivational seminars. They only tell you what you wanna hear. Believe those bullshit at your own loss. Everyman have his time and manner to which he's gonna succeed.
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by CanadaOrBust: 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
anonimi:

What is my one with her that I should have a preference?

No, it’s 4 me . I’m trying to decide if to start bleaching
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by CanadaOrBust: 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
Tembebe:
World people again!!!
Leaving the message to throw unnecessary shades.

Shades ke. I simply need input as I’m trying to decide wether to start bleaching
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by makinson2865: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Shades ke. I simply need input as I’m trying to decide wether to start bleaching

� she's more beautiful when fair in complexion than black.

If tonning will make u feel good and happy, pls do so cos"Aye kan lowa ""
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by miqos02(m): 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
lonelydora:
Dear Kings and Queens,

Thanks

1 million likes for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by CanadaOrBust: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
makinson2865:

� she's more beautiful when fair in complexion than black.

If tonning will make u feel good and happy, pls do so cos"Aye kan lowa ""

I’m talking of bleaching not tonning.
I think she’s ok black (or maybe it is the billions I’m seeing! grin)
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by seangy4konji: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
A won inspirational speakers.
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by Stillthebest: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
kiss

She is only lucky.
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by oogbiko(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

As James Hadley Chase said, believe this you’ll believe anything

Lol,
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by makinson2865: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I’m talking of bleaching not tonning.
I think she’s ok black (or maybe it is the billions I’m seeing! grin)

Maybe maybe something is wrong with your eyes if she looks OK bin black.

Cheek those pictures and compare again but did time with big lense grin
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by delpee(f): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
SHOPPERS:
I hope they won't use this opportunity to start digging up stuffs about her...

She has been a worthy role model for our young ladies so far.

I don't think there's anything to dig. A diligent, God fearing and enterprising lady indeed.
Re: Ibukun Awosika: My Decisions At 25 To Become Successful - Video by Legendguru: 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Bank Is The Most Unreliable Bank In Nigeria / CBN Identifies Fraudulent Loan Offer On Social Media / Allen Onyema And Wife, Alice Ojochide Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.