Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

For Your Comprehensive Car Insurance. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / For Your Comprehensive Car Insurance. (1402 Views)

5 Reasons Why Car Insurance Is Better Than Car Tracker / Comprehensive Car Insurance (10% Commission) / Comprehensive Car Insurance From First Bank Insurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Your Comprehensive Car Insurance. by abbeycity14(m): 9:37am On Nov 07, 2019
Good Morning Sir/Ma, Do you know that Leadway Assurance offers you unique motor insurance packages with good rates and simplified Claims process. Speak to me today to renew your motor insurance with us/third party. Call/WhatsApp: 07030790647

1 Share

Re: For Your Comprehensive Car Insurance. by macodollar: 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
can you be kind enough to put your rates here
Re: For Your Comprehensive Car Insurance. by engrezenwa: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
Exactly my thought.

macodollar:
can you be kind enough to put your rates here
Re: For Your Comprehensive Car Insurance. by davidblack007(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hello everyone! This sounds good, but I agree with guys that replied you, we want to see some rates to know that your company is really worth it. Please be so kind and share them with us) Because I had some problems with insurance in the past, my dad got into a crash and the company which we worked with denied paing us the repairment. It was awful... But know we got insurance on our new car here https://www.general.com/blog/getting-auto-insurance-quotes-without-using-your-personal-information and these guys really made our life easier.
Re: For Your Comprehensive Car Insurance. by larrydan: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2020
davidblack007:
Hello everyone! This sounds good, but I agree with guys that replied you, we want to see some rates to know that your company is really worth it. Please be so kind and share them with us) Because I had some problems with insurance in the past, my dad got into a crash and the company which we worked with denied paing us the repairment. It was awful... But know we got insurance on our new car here https://www.general.com/blog/getting-auto-insurance-quotes-without-using-your-personal-information and these guys really made our life easier.

Seriously? I've never been thinking that auto insurance may be gotten without using personal information...

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Wheel Bearing / How Do I Know To Replace Spark Plugs? / Honda E.o.d, Toyota Camry 01 And Nissan Xterra 01 Which Is More Economical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.