Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,459 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples (33513 Views)

Infinix Launches The Infinix S5 [see Details} / Infinix S5 Full Specifications / Photos From Infinix S5 Launch In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by hardeycute(m): 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
hanymasahun:
Advice, i budget 36k for new phone btw infinix hot 8 and Xiaomi Redmi 8A which one should i go for or can you recommend one
Redmi 8a

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by OdenKelechi(m): 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
Flytime:
The camera is a little exposed to light its not worth the price tag of 62k when redmi note 8 is there
Or mi A3
Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by OdenKelechi(m): 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
joshjc:
it's cheap o,I was thinking it's close to 100k
Phones are quite affordable when you're not buying from online stores like jumia
Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by Young042galaxy: 8:54am On Nov 08, 2019
Those of you badmouthing TECNO and Infinix have not used it before but developed natural hatred for them.
I have been using I have been using android for years and each time I want to change a device, I make proper research about the mid range device am going to buy.
I have never regret using Infinix or TECNO phone.
Was thinking about redmi 7 but when I went to buy the phone last 2 months, I was disappointed cos there are many features I like in Android that it lacks.
I have to go for TECNO Pouvoir 3 plus and so far, the phone surpassed my expectations.
Don't sit here and be destroying other ppl business cos you would like it if others are doing so to ur business.
Who among you that is using Samsung, redmi and co have Screen recording features?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by drjprince: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2019
Young042galaxy:
Those of you badmouthing TECNO and Infinix have not used it before but developed natural hatred for them.
I have been using I have been using android for years and each time I want to change a device, I make proper research about the mid range device am going to buy.
Was thinking about redmi 7 but when I went to buy the phone last 2 months, I was disappointed cos there are many features I like in Android that it lacks.
I have to go for TECNO Pouvoir 3 plus and so far, the phone surpassed my expectations.
Don't sit here and be destroying other ppl business cos you would like it if others are doing so to ur business.
Who among you that is using Samsung, redmi and co have Screen recording features?
Oga you are ignorant and know nothing
All of us using redmi or some using Samsung or even iPhone in Nigeria came from infinix/Tecno
Stop opening that your mouth to spill bullcrap

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by francisisking: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2019
Zoroaster:
samsung, iphone have their target market, tecno too..
You guys forget that nigeria is a very poor country.. Only a few can afford those phones.. you know this..
Why would you want to deny the less priviledge ones a chance to have an android phone?
tecno infinix and itel are for the gullible.

Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by megabosslevelz: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2019
Your budget is kinda low bro, check out some oppo phones, they have good phones that might fit your budget
lordprogress:

That your budget won't get you topnotch device sha but try redmi 8 I just bought it for my little bro.
Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by megabosslevelz: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2019
lol am sorry but I don't really see the sense in this.
francisisking:
tecno infinix and itel are for the gullible.
Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by megabosslevelz: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2019
Yeah online stores have to make their money too, so that add prices to theirs
OdenKelechi:

Phones are quite affordable when you're not buying from online stores like jumia
Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by naijacentric(m): 10:30am On Nov 08, 2019
SEGLIZ:

e be like say dem pay the guy heavy money to campaign against infinix o.
my wife has being on Tecno Camon CX for two years+ and has never regretted it.
after buying it she developed cold feet bringing it out, not until she was force amidst her colleagues during a collaboration shoot.
after adorning their model they had to video and photograph, then she was stunned when those with iphone demand for the make and brand of her phone as a result of the unedited pictures it produced.
since then she flaunt it with pride. choice and love for brand matters.
lol don't mind dem

1 Like

Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by SEGLIZ: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2019
naijacentric:
lol don't mind dem

the way this inferior people talk about all this gadgets, is like those gadgets (infinix & Co) are all epidemic.
I'm not into graphics or anything of sort so why disturb myself.
let every individual go for what suits them.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by naijacentric(m): 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
SEGLIZ:

the way this inferior people talk about all this gadgets is like they are epidemic.
i guess its just a nigerian mentality same way some people would say toyota is inferior to benz of which in Germany u see germans driving toyota and they are happy. Yet in naija we criticize what we can't manufacture or understand.
Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by SEGLIZ: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
naijacentric:
i guess its just a nigerian mentality same way some people would say toyota is inferior to benz of which in Germany u see germans driving toyota and they are happy. Yet in naija we criticize what we can't manufacture or understand.

I tell you.
this is one of our multiple problem forming and claiming to be what we are not.
oppressing our fellow men even when we are not up to their class, inferiority complex and competing with people that don't know we exist or know we are in competition with them.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by OdenKelechi(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
megabosslevelz:
Yeah online stores have to make their money too, so that add prices to theirs
Exactly. So if i want to buy a phone i check d Price on jumia then minus at least 10k from it then walk into a shop and buy my phone
Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by Young042galaxy: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
drjprince:
Oga you are ignorant and know nothing
All of us using redmi or some using Samsung or even iPhone in Nigeria came from infinix/Tecno
Stop opening that your mouth to spill bullcrap
That you came from infinix or TECNO wouldn't mean that I will have same choice as urs. Am using TECNO and I love it cos I feel satisfied with it.
So stop talking down on ppls business and work hard to develop urs let it compete with infinix, Samsung etc.
Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by drjprince: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
Young042galaxy:

That you came from infinix or TECNO wouldn't mean that I will have same choice as urs. Am using TECNO and I love it cos I feel satisfied with it.
So stop talking down on ppls business and work hard to develop urs let it compete with infinix,Samsung etc.
cancel infinix when you are typing Samsung please

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by colorsofrainbow: 12:11am On Nov 09, 2019
Young042galaxy:
must u lie to manage to make a point?? My redmi 7 has screen recording feature with background audio...I know u lied about purchasing redmi 7 but if at all u did,then it's transission redmi7

1 Like

Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by Bammzzie(m): 1:00am On Nov 12, 2019
colorsofrainbow:
must u lie to manage to make a point?? My redmi 7 has screen recording feature with background audio...I know u lied about purchasing redmi 7 but if at all u did,then it's transission redmi7
Which one is transission redmi again
Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by odinga1of: 5:46am On Nov 12, 2019
hanymasahun:
Advice,
i budget 36k for new phone btw infinix hot 8 and Xiaomi Redmi 8A
which one should i go for or can you recommend one

If you buy infinix....

Even Ibrahim Magu will be angry with you.

Xiaomi for life!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2019
SEGLIZ:

the way this inferior people talk about all this gadgets, is like those gadgets (infinix & Co) are all epidemic.
he is been paid to do so

1 Like

Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by Moso(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2019
Infinix note 5 is available for sale
3gig RAM
32gb memory
No scratches bought it new
Price : 30k
Call or chat me on WhatsApp for more details

Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by Mekanus(m): 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
Impecca:

Aunty I think u need a husband at this juncture.. pls how do we come to ur aid
Go and marry her na, busy body

Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by meshachdbuzz(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
daima:

Sparepart... Replacement..... Service centres

I hate this wen ppl that is literate talks about service center and sparepart
Na chinko phone? even clone phones still get sparepart u dey talk of original phones

For your info not all samsung, sony, alcatel products and so on. have sparepart in nija some you have to ship from abroad

I have a friend that bought camon 11 the phone is having network issues now it can search for 3g network anymore she took it to tecno service center nothing they can do about it..the phone is just six months old..I just told her go and buy modem jeje... Or use am do torch light phone..

1 Like

Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by SokotoCaliphate: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2019
SirdimayG:

Are you from Japan?

No
Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by SokotoCaliphate: 9:25am On Nov 17, 2019
FrLukas:

And who is stopping you from opening such a thread?

I have done that several times with my main handle and they don't get attentions from mods because it won't bring much trafick
Re: This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
SokotoCaliphate:

I have done that several times with my main handle and they don't get attentions from mods because it won't bring much trafick

Well you know how they say bro, winners never quit and quitters never win.

I'm sure if you put a lot of pictures that would interest people it will get the upward push it deserves.

Whether we like it or not, Mr. Seun is here to make money.

Study Autojoshand see how he attracts homepage all the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Mobile Referral Code. / Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? / Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.