Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity (30002 Views)

Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by GistCandy(m): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nigerian Actress, Halima Abubakar has taken to Instagram to support the fact that nothing is wrong in parents checking if their daughter’s hymen has been broken.

This is coming after American rapper, T.I broke the internet with a strange news that bares that he goes to the doctor with his daughter, Deyjah Harris, yearly to check if her hymen is still intact.

His words:

Deyjah’s 18, just graduated high school now and she’s attending her first year of college, figuring it out for herself. And yes, not only have we had the conversation, we have yearly trips to the gynaecologist to check her hymen.

So it’s this one time we go, I think this might have been after her 16th birthday. This is what we do. Right after the birthday, we celebrate. Usually, like the day after the party, she’s enjoying her gifts.

I put a sticky note on the door: ‘Gyno. Tomorrow. 9:30.’ So we’ll go and sit down and the doctor will come and talk and the doctor’s maintaining a high level of professionalism.

He’s like, ‘You know sir, I have to, in order to share information’ — I’m like, ‘Deyjah they want you to sign this so we can share information. Is there anything you wouldn’t want me to know? See doc? No problem.’.

And so then they come and say, ‘Well I just want you to know that there are other ways besides sex that the hymen can be broken like bike riding, athletics, horseback riding and just other forms of athletic physical activity.’

So I say, ‘Look doc, she don’t ride no horses, she don’t ride no bike, she don’t play no sports. Just check the hymen please and give me back my results expeditiously. I will say as of her 18th birthday, her hymen is still intact.”

However, since the news broke out, most of the social media users have been condemning the act, saying it’s an act of being overprotective, while others feel it’s a good move as it ensures the chastity of the child.

Well, Halima seems to be on the supporting side of the argument as she also stated the experience she had with her dad doing the same for her when she was younger.

See her post

I don’t see any thing wrong in checking , if your daughter is still a virgin. I remember my dad taking me to see diffrent doctors , just to be sure.. He stopped after the 3times. I hated him then a bit. BUT HE IS JUST A FATHER TRYING TO PROTECT HIS STUBBORN DAUGHTER#

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4jjQ3znJN8/?hl=en

https://gistcandy.com/theres-nothing-wrong-in-checking-if-your-daughter-is-still-a-virgin-halima-abubakar-supports-t-i/

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by dontbothermuch: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
I knew American Rapper TI has caused a problem. Nigerian ladies will start spitting now

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by OgbanjeProphet: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
If your hymen is lost your virginity is lost. No argument please.

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by YINKS89(m): 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
After that 3times the devil took control of the rest

24 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Abiodun86: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Meaning u are a virgin

Hmmmm muule

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Badlimo(m): 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
This wan sef wan follow talk ...hoelosho grin

13 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Slawormir: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr

I must say all those real niggarrrz checking if thier daughter or sisters hymen is intact are not doing the wrong thing

One thing about we nigggarzzz
We love banging

But it pains us if our sisters or daughters are being banged my other niggarzz

12 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Belugaice1: 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
Because he knew what you would become

I don't support him duo...
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Samantha23(f): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
and so what?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Areaboy2(m): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
He stopped when on the third visit, the doctor said "it is finished" grin

33 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Sundaypaul12345: 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
They will take you to the doctor na but they are looking for virgins to Bleep, they will say its tight pussy. Thunder fire them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by solmusdesigns: 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
shocked

That is extreme for a man, if a mother does that perhaps it might be slightly acceptable, but you as a man, thats quite petty..

You should caution you kids and trust them enough to make some decissions

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by 1mrprolific7(m): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Maybe your Papa Nah cloned T. i .
Whorelosho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by mkoabiola: 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lies lies lies.liar
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by LikeCool(m): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by notoriousbabe: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Yinmu
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
I don't agree with all these virginity tests....why aren't they doing it for men?

But to be frank, sleeping around exposes one to STI, and some STI's can do awful things like render a young woman sterile. Or render a young man impotent, or in some instances , have something called strictures....(google it.).

But what is good for women is good for men too. Many women stay virgins, and are infected by men who they trusted. Men who could not keep it in their pants. And one cannot claim to love a woman, while hurting them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by wonlasewonimi: 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
Is your father TI as well?
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by joshjc(m): 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kanade21:
I don't agree with all these virginity tests....why aren't they doing it for men?

But to be frank, sleeping around exposes one to STI
virginity is for ladies not for men the Bible talked about female virgins not male virgins
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by YorubaPrince: 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Antoeni(m): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
What is this Street Girl saying
Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
joshjc:
virginity is for ladies not for men the Bible talked about female virgins not male virgins

The Bible is also very very strict about male virginity too.

In the book of Exodus, there are punishments for men who lay with a girl who is bethrothed...even to the point of death.

And for a girl who is not bethrothed....

Then there is Jesus saying a man who looks at a woman with lust has committed adultery...which is a sin.Even if the man has not slept with the woman.

So you see, the bible is just as hard on men too.Men cannot sleep outside of marriage without consequences, and sleeping around for a man within marriahge has its consequences.

Plus, why should a man sleep around, contract all the diseases like HIV and so on...and then pass it to his virgin wife? Is that right? Is that love?

12 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Awoo88: 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
Looking at how she turned out, her father was right to be concern

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by ymdo(m): 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
Allow TI to enjoy his moment in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Passionate888: 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
Na so... Yimu. Awon #metoo

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Sterope(f): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
This is sick

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity by Lotel: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
Buh come to think of it oo.. What if she dey give doctor him own share to dey talk say she still dey intact...

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer, Waje's Father Has Died (Photo) / Bukola Saraki Meets Patoranking (Photos) / Iyanya,Kcee & E-money Hang Out Together,Show Off Their Swags(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.