Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post (36312 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by Charly68: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
Freeze should go and read Rev 13:10 also anyone that want me to go into captivity shall die in captivity . That Freeze is the original Antichrist of Africa

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
FuckTheMod:

Shut up
I won't mind my business until those mofos stop telling me "the Bible says" fuckeries...
then why don't you keep away from threads that talks about, or relates to the Bible or God in any way. That way you get what you want and not offend the sensibilities of believers such as myself. Belief in the Bible has always and will continue to remain optional...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by General0847: 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
slimjosh231:
Shut up, if you’re a Christian you’ll know Daddy Freeze is right. It’s boldly written there for you to see. Do you need glasses??
You lack manners and proper home training.
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by General0847: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
judeodion:
It's not about a person's opinion. Its about the opinion of Jesus.
The typical ignorance of religious people.
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by nerus419(m): 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Biblically freeze is right
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by toprealman: 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
slimjosh231:
You just replied me. That makes you what?? Answer yourself. Hypocrisy. “Spits”
But not according to your folly grin. You see why Sunday school is relevant grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by judeodion(m): 2:13am On Nov 08, 2019
General0847:

The typical ignorance of religious people.
How do people reason sef? If he wasn't a Christian, it would have been a different matter. If he's a Christian, he should be guided by the opinion of Christ. If he was a Buddhist, he would be judged by the opinion of buddha. If he's an atheist, fine, he would depend upon his own opinions. Get it?
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by slimjosh231(m): 5:26am On Nov 08, 2019
General0847:

You lack manners and proper home training.
Stick to the topic. Did D. Freeze lie? Did he not give bible reference? Who has bewitched you guys? Why is the truth soo difficult for you guys to see and understand??
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by slimjosh231(m): 5:29am On Nov 08, 2019
toprealman:
But not according to your folly grin. You see why Sunday school is relevant grin
Shutup your mouth. Daddy Freeze said the blunt truth which is soo difficult for you hypocrites to swallow. Bible said pray for your enemies not kill them. The bible even said “when you do what is right in the sight of God, even your enemies will be forced to be at peace with you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by toprealman: 6:31am On Nov 08, 2019
slimjosh231:
Shutup your mouth. Daddy Freeze said the blunt truth which is soo difficult for you hypocrites to swallow. Bible said pray for your enemies not kill them. The bible even said “when you do what is right in the sight of God, even your enemies will be forced to be at peace with you.
I pray for you then.....you shall prosper and be in great joy. The remaining part of the year shall see your coast enlarged. No harm shall come near your dwelling place.
You account will never FREEZE!
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by General0847: 6:34am On Nov 08, 2019
slimjosh231:
Stick to the topic. Did D. Freeze lie? Did he not give bible reference? Who has bewitched you guys? Why is the truth soo difficult for you guys to see and understand??
This is another religious zombie who bases everything on the Bible. Over 60% of the world population are not Christians but block heads like you use the Bible as a basis for everything. You're dangerously ignorant yet you talk about the truth, what truth? Truth based on hearsay from a fictional that came into existence long after mankind existed.
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by General0847: 6:38am On Nov 08, 2019
judeodion:

How do people reason sef? If he wasn't a Christian, it would have been a different matter. If he's a Christian, he should be guided by the opinion of Christ. If he was a Buddhist, he would be judged by the opinion of buddha. If he's an atheist, fine, he would depend upon his own opinions. Get it?
It is simple, learn to respect other people's opinion. You can do that and still remain a Christian. African man man taught about religion by the white man but his hypocritical nature makes him feel he knows all.
I wish to direct your question back to you, how do you religious zombies reason? You have a brain use it instead of this herd mentality you have.
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by slimjosh231(m): 7:14am On Nov 08, 2019
General0847:

This is another religious zombie who bases everything on the Bible. Over 60% of the world population are not Christians but block heads like you use the Bible as a basis for everything. You're dangerously ignorant yet you talk about the truth, what truth? Truth based on hearsay from a fictional that came into existence long after mankind existed.
Even a fool is considered wise if he keeps his mouth shut. “Shutup”.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by judeodion(m): 7:18am On Nov 08, 2019
I wish you had sense. It's just like saying "I'm a Christian but I don't believe in God and that's my opinion". You know how to write but you don't really know how to reason and analyze properly.
General0847:

It is simple, learn to respect other people's opinion. You can do that and still remain a Christian. African man man taught about religion by the white man but his hypocritical nature makes him feel he knows all.
I wish to direct your question back to you, how do you religious zombies reason? You have a brain use it instead of this herd mentality you have.
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by FuckTheMod: 7:21am On Nov 08, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
then why don't you keep away from threads that talks about, or relates to the Bible or God in any way. That way you get what you want and not offend the sensibilities of believers such as myself. Belief in the Bible has always and will continue to remain optional...
You don't know God and you are making a grave mistake in ignorance...
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by General0847: 7:42am On Nov 08, 2019
judeodion:
I wish you had sense. It's just like saying "I'm a Christian but I don't believe in God and that's my opinion". You know how to write but you don't really know how to reason and analyze properly.
Why do you black African Christians like to force your beliefs on others? The man has stated his opinion even though he might be Christian, face your own and seek your salvation and respect the man's opinion even Christ didn't go around shoving his religion in people's faces. How is this hard to understand?
I bet you i can reason more than the man who stands on the pulpit to preach to you whom you literally worship as pastor. Your mind/head/heart/mentality etc is cast like concrete, you will not see reason.
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by General0847: 7:44am On Nov 08, 2019
slimjosh231:
Even a fool is considered wise if he keeps his mouth shut. “Shutup”.
Ok i shut up. Now have the balls to tell your step father to stop abusing your mother you coward.
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by judeodion(m): 7:58am On Nov 08, 2019
When you can't even understand what am typing here, you claim to understand more than a Pastor. Lol. I'm merely trying to be logical here but all you can see or think of is someone is forcing religion... hehehehe. I've used different examples to make you see simple logic to no avail. I'm not against anyone practicing a religion but whatever religion you decide to practice,
you become bound by the dictates of that religion. Can you study civil engineering and undermine Archimedes principles claiming "it's my opinion?". Once you decide to be an Electrician, your opinion must align with that of your profession. I hope you learn. Oversabi.
General0847:

Why do you black African Christians like to force your beliefs on others? The man has stated his opinion even though he might be Christian, face your own and seek your salvation and respect the man's opinion even Christ didn't go around shoving his religion in people's faces. How is this hard to understand?
I bet you i can reason more than the man who stands on the pulpit to preach to you whom you literally worship as pastor. Your mind/head/heart/mentality etc is cast like concrete, you will not see reason.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by General0847: 10:47am On Nov 08, 2019
judeodion:
When you can't even understand what am typing here, you claim to understand more than a Pastor. Lol. I'm merely trying to be logical here but all you can see or think of is someone is forcing religion... hehehehe. I've used different examples to make you see simple logic to no avail. I'm not against anyone practicing a religion but whatever religion you decide to practice,
you become bound by the dictates of that religion. Can you study civil engineering and undermine Archimedes principles claiming "it's my opinion?". Once you decide to be an Electrician, your opinion must align with that of your profession. I hope you learn. Oversabi.
So you mean a Christian cannot have an opinion except that which the Bible says. For saying one is bound by the dictates of religion makes me have sympathy for you, you need help.
If you ever read Yul's tweet nowhere did he undermine religion or Christianity but you lot who have been brainwashed from childhood by your parents.
Little wonder the most religious countries on earth are also majority among the most poorest too. Simple thing the man has stated his opinion, keep your religion and make heaven let him not make it.
Funny thing is a closer look will reveal am actually arguing with a hypocrite who has engaged in sex before marriage or cheated in an exam lol.
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by judeodion(m): 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
Yul said "he cannot wish his enemies well". The Bible says wish your enemies well. Then you are talking about doing a different thing as your opinion. I'm simply saying you're not doing it right if you follow your opinion on already
addressed matters like this. There are other matters like choosing a course to study in school and travels that are not addressed. I don't know you but I perceive you're a rebellious person. I'm not even talking about being a hypocrite or not having sex before marriage. Then you're talking about poorest nation. There are millions of successful men and women around the World who have succeeded doing what the Bible says. Your myopic mind won't let you see things straight again. I live in the US and I see decent Christian's just doing their thing. Out of frustration you have ascribed the failures of your government on pastors. If your government was up and doing, you wouldn't even open your mouth to say "most religious is the poorest". Should pastors also construct roads and provide food for you?
If you like throw your Bible away because you think Christians are dummies. Deceivers like you won't ever say Islam is why we're where we are. Serve your God the way you want.
General0847:

So you mean a Christian cannot have an opinion except that which the Bible says. For saying one is bound by the dictates of religion makes me have sympathy for you, you need help.
If you ever read Yul's tweet nowhere did he undermine religion or Christianity but you lot who have been brainwashed from childhood by your parents.
Little wonder the most religious countries on earth are also majority among the most poorest too. Simple thing the man has stated his opinion, keep your religion and make heaven let him not make it.
Funny thing is a closer look will reveal am actually arguing with a hypocrite who has engaged in sex before marriage or cheated in an exam lol.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by judeodion(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
So you think America is where it is because they don't follow Bible opinions You think if you succeed in blaming the backwardness of your country on Christianity, Nigeria would suddenly become a great Country? Your country is backward because you have bad governance.
General0847:

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by General0847: 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
judeodion:
Yul said "he cannot wish his enemies well". The Bible says wish your enemies well. Then you are talking about doing a different thing as your opinion. I'm simply saying you're not doing it right if you follow your opinion on already
addressed matters like this. There are other matters like choosing a course to study in school and travels that are not addressed. I don't know you but I perceive you're a rebellious person. I'm not even talking about being a hypocrite or not having sex before marriage. Then you're talking about poorest nation. There are millions of successful men and women around the World who have succeeded doing what the Bible says. Your myopic mind won't let you see things straight again. I live in the US and I see decent Christian's just doing their thing. Out of frustration you have ascribed the failures of your government on pastors. If your government was up and doing, you wouldn't even open your mouth to say "most religious is the poorest". Should pastors also construct roads and provide food for you?
If you like throw your Bible away because you think Christians are dummies. Deceivers like you won't ever say Islam is why we're where we are. Serve your God the way you want.
All this sermon just because you can't respect other people's opinion without shoving your religion in their face. You need medical help.
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by CodeTemplar: 2:16am On Nov 10, 2019
What is persecution?
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by Banter1(m): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
jpmoriarti:
You dont have to be. Just learn the truth and rid yourself of ignorance. That's all Daddy Freeze want from you. He doesnt need you to be a fan.
Dummy head. it's hard for you to grab things
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by MANsparkle: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Edybleketara:
Well I don't blame either of them,
Christianity itself is a religion of
confusion.

Just Like Mathematics Is Confusing To Most Students Because Of Poor Teachers That Lack Skill Or Thorough Knowledge Of Same; But When A Good Teacher comes Along Who Has Indepth Understanding To Uncoil What You Normally Fear As Complicated Formulars, Mathematics Will Become Your Joy And Easiest Subject For Life...

SO THERE'S NO CONFUSION IN THE WORD OF GOD; FOR GOD ALMIGHTY WHO DECLARES THE END FROM THE BEGINNING CAN NEVER BE AN AUTHOR CONFUSION....
Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by MANsparkle: 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dizzyrascal:

Thank You Bro!!.. They're Always Acting As If Someone Is Forcing Them, When No-one Actually Is! -- See Me See Peace oo... Hhaa!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Labels Yul Edochie's Prayer An Antichrist Post by MANsparkle: 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
slimjosh231:

Someone Can Quote Scripture And Still Lack Understanding Of The Same.

Yes, We Pray For Those Who Persecute Us For Our Believe In The Gospel That They May See The Truth, And Try To Love Them As Christ Taught Us.

Same Way Also We Cry To HIM For Deliverance From Oppression, And HE As The Righteous JUDGE Will Deliver Us And Reward The RightFul Punishment To The Wicked Doer; Just As It Is With Any People And Their Laws And Constitutions: When You Report To The Appropriate Authority Of Any Wrong Doing, They Will Set You Free And Punish The Oppressor...

Yul Edochie is Simply Expressing The Cry Of Deliverance In His Own Way... In The End We Pray, But It Is GOD Who Answers Justly..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre And Tboss' Throwback Photo In 2017 / Adunni Ade Gushes Over Her Radiant Skin / Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.