Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos (81119 Views)

Toke Makinwa Stuns In Alluring Photos / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 08, 2019
Photographers dey enjoy sha
Re: 'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos by kevotek1000(m): 12:26am On Nov 08, 2019
Most ladies flaunt their bodies to be seen as nothing more than sex tools... Now I understand why Mr P. Said the place of a woman is in the kitchen.
Re: 'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos by easytig(m): 1:16am On Nov 08, 2019
which yeye weapon, whey boys don use prick tear finish .sex object lasan lasan no brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos by Awaja(m): 7:28am On Nov 08, 2019
I can only see “azuka “but men love them complete package with “ihuoma “ too .So no weapon detected.
Re: 'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:34am On Nov 08, 2019
AN AGENT OF SATAN ON A MISSION TO SEDUCE SONS OF GOD AS IT WAS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH.
Re: 'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos by tk4rd: 8:10am On Nov 08, 2019
Small Head with a Heavy Thick Body..
Re: 'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos by peterjulius00(m): 8:29am On Nov 08, 2019
how can a lady say her body is a weapon? that she is a demon let us all beware of this kind of ladies because that intention is to kill and take your soul for the devil they work for him. i rest my case.
Re: 'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos by Champneys: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2019
Toilet pu.....ssy!
Re: 'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos by Yabariki: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2019
So you are married and doing things like this.......I dont know the faith you belong to, but even in the Book of Satan, it was never categorically stated that you should behave like this. May He have mercy on us and forgive our shortcomings.
Re: 'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos by Fash20: 9:43am On Nov 08, 2019
Weapon of MAN destruction abi…

Issokay
Re: 'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos by anambraamaka: 11:50am On Nov 08, 2019
Habeg
Re: 'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos by Zeusc(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bedweapon without pride

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frodd Gets Mercedez Benz Gift From Sir Justine 24 Hours After Being Mocked / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour / I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.