Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Things To Do In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things To Do In Nigeria? (1267 Views)

Exciting Things To Do In Lagos Besides The Regular Weekend Clubbing, Others / Operation: Lasgidi (Things to do in Lagos) / Abuja - Things To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Do In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2010
Hello fellow nairalanders!!!! Well I'm taking off to nigeria on the 8th of December with my little brother(so excited!!!) from heathrow airportĀ  and I was wondering what kind places we could see in Nigeria. We will arrive in Abuja on the 9th December And I would like to know what kind of attractions are there. Also we will be going to Lagos after that too so this christams holiday we will packed full of surprises!! Any attractions in Lagos pls tell me as I would like to be prepared for when we go!!! Most parts of our time in nigeira will be in the east of nigeria which will be enugu (where my untie lives)and anambra(my state!!!!) it's not my first time going to nigeria as it is my 7th of going but most times we normally going straight to the village without explorig nigeria propely!! Thanks and sorry of any grammar mistakes I was using my iPod for this!!!
Re: Things To Do In Nigeria? by thweraja10: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2010
There are a lot of interesting places in Lagos Like the Silver Bird Galleria, Bar beach
Re: Things To Do In Nigeria? by NnamdiN: 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2010
So Ipod dey browse? Wow, Ppl dey 2010, me still dey 1705.@op goodluck to you, I've never been to those places, you could consider coming to aba or umuahia, we have slaughter houses, ogbor hill river is quite a site and then 7up bottling company too.
Re: Things To Do In Nigeria? by LKRavitz(m): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2010
how is silverbed galleria an interesting place?
Re: Things To Do In Nigeria? by Osama10(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2010
NnamdiN:

So Ipod dey browse? Wow, Ppl dey 2010, me still dey 1705.@op goodluck to you, I've never been to those places, you could consider coming to aba or umuahia, we have slaughter houses, ogbor hill river is quite a site and then 7up bottling company too.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Things To Do In Nigeria? by fbiswagger: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2010
adaobi123:

Hello fellow nairalanders!!!! Well I'm taking off to nigeria on the 8th of December with my little brother(so excited!!!) from heathrow airportĀ  and I was wondering what kind places we could see in Nigeria. We will arrive in Abuja on the 9th December And I would like to know what kind of attractions are there. Also we will be going to Lagos after that too so this christams holiday we will packed full of surprises!! Any attractions in Lagos pls tell me as I would like to be prepared for when we go!!! Most parts of our time in nigeira will be in the east of nigeria which will be enugu (where my untie lives)and anambra(my state!!!!) it's not my first time going to nigeria as it is my 7th of going but most times we normally going straight to the village without explorig nigeria propely!! Thanks and sorry of any grammar mistakes I was using my iPod for this!!!

Why bore yourself with Lagos and Abuja. Visit Calabar; from the 1st to 31st of December is always total holiday. Everyday is a day to remember. Plus the Calabar carnival, Food Festival, Night Shows everyday of the 31 days with best of international and local artiste performing for free at the stadium. Too many to mention. Now I guess you can change your itinery for something worthwhile.
Re: Things To Do In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2010
Really? Thanks for the info by the way!! U have certainly got me thinking now!!!! smiley
Re: Things To Do In Nigeria? by fbiswagger: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2010
adaobi123:

Really? Thanks for the info by the way!! U have certainly got me thinking now!!!! smiley

There is no better place to be during the December period than Calabar. Peeps from all states run down here. Hotels are always fully booked to the teeth. People even house tourist in their houses. Guess now you know the mount of human traffic during tht period. And such traffic wont be happening if it wasnt worth it.
Re: Things To Do In Nigeria? by Glorimeme(f): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2010
Well,if uv never been to Abuja before I think its nice to spend a couple of days there.there are few places of interest in itself in Abuja but if uv got friends ,the place rocks!
As for Calabar I think its the bomb.will be there in Dec

(1) (Reply)

Need Visa , Job And Scholarship Abroad With Accomodation / Which Is The Cheapest Airline To The Uk Nw / Nigeria A Dumping Ground For Persons Of Other Nationalities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.