Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Liverpool Fans Are Happy About What Happened To Man City Yesterday. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Fans Are Happy About What Happened To Man City Yesterday. (688 Views)

EPL: Some Chelsea Fans Are Stupid – Sarri / Liverpool Fans Ecstatic With What Diego Costa Did To Sergio Ramos Yesterday / Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool Fans Are Happy About What Happened To Man City Yesterday. by Kulas: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
The big match of the season comes up this weekend as Liverpool takes on the visiting Man city. Presently,these are the two giants of the England clubs.

Man city suffered a very big setback yesterday in losing their first choice goal keeper to injury during its UCL match with Atalanta. Though the red Card given to their 2nd goal keeper which lead to walker manning the post has no effect on EPL but the impact of using its 2nd goal keeper who lacks confidence in goal post is not the best thing that can happen to Man City in a time like this they are meeting their most rival club Liverpool. There is no doubt that this has cast a doubt on what will happen to these two giants of England.

While as a Man city fan ,i am not happy,Liverpool fans are are no doubt happy over this ugly scenario. What do you think over this match?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Fans Are Happy About What Happened To Man City Yesterday. by healthserve(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Don't make excuse o. Cause we'll beat you guys regardless cheesy
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Happy About What Happened To Man City Yesterday. by Kulas: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
healthserve:
Don't make excuse o. Cause we'll beat you guys regardless cheesy

Hahahah. I know you are happy over what happened yesterday. But remember its Man City of the ruthless Guardiola boys
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Happy About What Happened To Man City Yesterday. by healthserve(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kulas:

Hahahah. I know you are happy over what happened yesterday. But remember its Man City of the ruthless Guardiola boys

Sunday ain't far brov. Don't place a bet. You were warned cheesy
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Happy About What Happened To Man City Yesterday. by Kulas: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
healthserve:

Sunday ain't far brov. Don't place a bet. You were warned cheesy

Truly i am so worried over what happened yesterday against our upcoming match with our most rival club. You and I know that all eyes are on this match because a lot of people are aiming that if Man City did not trash Liverpool, which club then will do so?.
But no problem, thats why its a game. I trust my boys and Liverpool should irrespective of what happened to City yesterday be ready to witness their first defeat of the season in EPL
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Happy About What Happened To Man City Yesterday. by healthserve(m): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kulas:

Truly i am so worried over what happened yesterday against our upcoming match with our most rival club. You and I know that all eyes are on this match because a lot of people are aiming that if Man City did not trash Liverpool, which club then will do so?.
But no problem, thats why its a game. I trust my boys and Liverpool should irrespective of what happened to City yesterday be ready to witness their first defeat of the season in EPL

You're dreaming brov. We're here to for the title, EPL Carabao. So, this time to axe/sack " Fraudiola "
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Happy About What Happened To Man City Yesterday. by Kulas: 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
healthserve:

You're dreaming brov. We're here to for the title, EPL Carabao. So, this time to axe/sack " Fraudiola "

Hahahaha.

Time will tell. As usual, very soon Liverpool will start walking alone. This is just their usual initial gragra.

They will soon clear road for Man city big boyz to pass
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Happy About What Happened To Man City Yesterday. by healthserve(m): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kulas:

Hahahaha.

Time will tell. As usual, very soon Liverpool will start walking alone. This is just their usual initial gragra.

They will soon clear road for Man city big boyz to pass

Sunday brov. I hope you'll be able to sleep sha

I hope your chest won't tighten from the disappointment sha

Its 3 nil. I watched the game last nite cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With How To Play Betking And Win... / PSG Coach, Tuchel Warns Mbappe: "You Must Respect My Decisions" / It Was A Red, I Should Have Been Sent Off - Jorginho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.