Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,584 members, 7,847,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

It Was A Red, I Should Have Been Sent Off - Jorginho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It Was A Red, I Should Have Been Sent Off - Jorginho (687 Views)

Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma / Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso / Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Was A Red, I Should Have Been Sent Off - Jorginho by reportminds: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chelsea substitute Jorginho says the Blues players were “too soft” in the opening stages of their clash with Arsenal, while also dismissing claims he should have been sent off in their 2-1 comeback win at Emirates Stadium .

Speaking after the game, Jorginho says he was instructed to try and drive the team on after their poor opening.

Screenshot_20191229184706

"In this first 10 minutes we were too soft so I was told to push my mates,” he told Sky Sports. “I think we changed the game."

Jorginho, though, felt the referee made the correct decision, saying: "It was not my fault. Contact in football is normal. It was a foul but no more I think."

Chelsea matchwinner Abraham also chose to highlight the impact of substitute Jorginho, saying the former Napoli man changed the course of the match.

"I give credit to the boys, I give credit to Jorginho,” the England striker told Sky Sports. “The first 30 minutes they dominated the ball, they were popping us in midfield, then this man (Jorginho) comes on and it was a whole different ball game.

"Him coming on lifted the whole team and the second half was a better performance."

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/12/it-was-red-i-should-have-been-sent-off.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: It Was A Red, I Should Have Been Sent Off - Jorginho by Lcf69(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
Good!!! Chelsea Players always morally sound...Ps, remember Eden Hazard scenario wt Mourinho then... Pinned.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of José Mourinho Making Deliveries Of Fresh Produce To Locals / Osimhen Misses Out On 23 Years Long Standing Ligue 1 Record (he Almost Broke It) / Mikel Dodges Bullet As Trabzonspor Is Handed One-year European Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.