Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Mike Bamiloye Welcomes New Born Baby Of US Based RCCG Pastors. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye Welcomes New Born Baby Of US Based RCCG Pastors. (472 Views)

Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors / Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Welcomes New Born Baby Of US Based RCCG Pastors. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mike Bamiloye of Mount Zion film ministries welcomes new born baby of US based RCCG pastors also stating that why will the new born baby not feature in his movie.

Quoted are his statements:

CELEBRATING PRINCE BADRU!
After 23 Years Of Waiting For You At The RCCG, THE KING’S PALACE, KATY TX,, The Lord Finally Released You To Us. YOU SHOWED UP!Welcome, Into The King’s Palace, Prince Baby Badru.While Your Mama was waiting for you to show up for more than 20 Years, she was completely occupied with Pastoral Works and Children and Youth Ministry. Oh! Your Mama Love all the Children.

She , annually take more than 100 children to Children and Youth Vacations in many cities across the USA. Annually! Up till this year while you were still in her womb, she carried you to Vacation with more than 100 Children again! Ah! Annually! A Waiting Woman carrying Children to Vacations Annually!
Now, Next year, you will Join them!

ThreeYears Time, you will be singing in the Sunday School. Your Mama even recently established Redeemers Learners Academy, a school for Children, where they would be thought the knowledge of God with their Academics. You See, all these your Mama was doing while waiting for you to show up.

And let me quickly gist you, before the Naming Ceremony Day when everybody will be seeking Your Honorable Presence: Let me tell you that…Oh! I am feeling shy now…! I have forgotten what I want to say!
Ehn-en!...And Your Papa is a Drama Minister Pastor. He practically has several Nigerian Christian Movies in his Head. He mentions many Nigeria Drama ministers by names! He uses Christian movies for his sermons all the time.

Prince Badru, Sir, Do you know what that means, Your Excellency, sir?
We…I will practically Cast you in my Movie! I need you in my Movie in 2022! There is a fantastic Epic Movie I want to Shoot in the US in 2022, and I would need a young Prince to play the role. I will register with your Papa, I need to say it now, before some Gospel Movie Directors like Rex Nwakanma and Wole Adeyi begin to struggle to be the first to cast you in movies.
Please, kindly help us Persuade your Papa, Pastor Tunde Badru and your Mama, Mummy Shade to please put us in mind. HOW CAN WE BE WAITING FOR YOU ALL THESE YEARS , AND YOU WILL NOT APPEAR IN MY MOVIE?
WELCOME, PRINCE!
WELCOME INTO THE KING’S PALACE!
@ Mike Bamiloye

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Astral Project or Open Your Pineal Gland / Seeds Of Destiny 14 December 2019 / Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.