Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Why You Should Never Astral Project or Open Your Pineal Gland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Never Astral Project or Open Your Pineal Gland (468 Views)

The Dangers Of Astral Traveling / An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Astral Project or Open Your Pineal Gland by EternalBeing: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2019
Happy Sunday everyone. Those of us that know about the extreme danger of astral projection and why one should never open his/her pineal gland should enlighten us all on this thread. I will add my personal experience of those days after the thread has started growing. What have you heard, read or known about these "spiritual experiences"?

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Astral Project or Open Your Pineal Gland by EternalBeing: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2019
HalleluYAH!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Astral Project or Open Your Pineal Gland by EternalBeing: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2019
Thank You JESUS YAHSHA HaMashiach!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Astral Project or Open Your Pineal Gland by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2019
Somewhere for my mind, i think say na nyash you dey talk.

Re: Why You Should Never Astral Project or Open Your Pineal Gland by LordGuru1: 10:25am On Dec 01, 2019
Nice thread.
Re: Why You Should Never Astral Project or Open Your Pineal Gland by kcstyle40(m): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
Op post your experience first to help us understand more about this pinal gland you talking about.

Where is pinal gland location and what kind of key opens it?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Will Die Soon, They’ll Not Make Heaven – Apostle Okiki / The HONORABILITY Of Marriage. / So Holy Water...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.