Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art (48518 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation In 5 Months (Pics / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady / Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by hugelyendowed: 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
Here is a rare video of two plus-sized contestants of Miss Body of Art Nigeria 2019 (MBOAN) showing their sexy dance moves.

The rare collaboration is between two contestants, Miss Ogun and Miss Rivers who all danced to Davido's 'Risky' in bikini.

The curvy girls pageant will take place in November, 30th.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4lLUBvJ1IY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/11/video-sexy-plusized-ladies-dance-panties-bra.html?m=1

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by hugelyendowed: 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
Watch the video HERE

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by SalafRider(m): 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
I just checked my dictionary don't know if I am wrong but please someone should help me check meaning of "Sexy" again cuz I ain't seeing sh*t

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by johnkey: 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
SalafRider:
I just checked my dictionary don't know if I am wrong but please someone should help me check meaning of "Sexy" again cuz I ain't seeing sh*t
they are sexy BBWs damn how can you not love that? Some people heart strong die.

96 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by SalafRider(m): 11:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
johnkey:
they are sexy BBWs damn how can you not love that? Some people heart strong die.

Damn mah nigga, ah swear mah body no move me one bit I no de like BBW even sef no be these type abeg

11 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by chukwuibuipob: 12:03am On Nov 08, 2019
sad seen.Wetin make we com do

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 08, 2019
As long as there is bikini, I can confidently say that this nonsense will reach FP..

23 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by DarkJeddi(m): 7:06am On Nov 08, 2019
They should have remained clothed,they looked more sexy with clothes..

17 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by emro123(m): 10:08am On Nov 08, 2019
okay...
Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by ijewejones: 10:08am On Nov 08, 2019
They look alike..are they twins

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Four4Clien(m): 10:08am On Nov 08, 2019
beauty is beauty please, nobody should discriminate

Promo! Get your professional website for 14k only, whatsapp -0706-308-4171.

4 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Elipsis: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2019
These ladies are hottttttt!

15 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2019
The bigger, the better. BBWs rock jor

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by BlackfireX: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2019
If this rubbish makes front page....

I will personally go to police station at iyaganku in Ibadan

Don't try me o

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Jh0wsef(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2019
BBWs are the best, God knows these are my spec.
If you see me with a slim chic. just know she's either asking for directions or sth... I can't deal! grin

God bless all BBWs worldwide!

29 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by fergie001: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2019
Felixamos:
As long as there is bikini, I can confidently say that this nonsense will reach FP..
You are correct....we are there already.

Please watch the video nah and tell us,how did they dance, who won?
Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Jh0wsef(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2019
BlackfireX:

Don't try me o

5 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Iamvetlander(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2019
Lol... Only if you've tasted a slim sweet chick, you will never use the word "sexy" for this type of girls

3 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2019
SalafRider:

Maybe ur dictionary needs to be Updated

9 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by realestniggah: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2019
BlackfireX:

Don't try me o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by salbis(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2019
Dogs eat bones, but real men eat flesh! grin

15 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Zubi10(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2019
Finally Seun has finally moved this to front page ..Something must kill a man.

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by twilliamx(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2019
SalafRider:

You don't know what sexy is! Even if it hits u in the face, when you go THICk, you never go lean.. If you know you know..

13 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2019
grin i guess they're doing the python dance grin grin grin

Laptop for sale grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5491361/laptop-sale

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by thaler(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2019
Lost glory. Gone are the days when we have just two beauty pageants in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Anything tag bikini can make front page i bet
Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by gurunlocker: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2019
Fatty bumbum......

Awon omo thicker body grin

3 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Ayoswit(f): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2019
Curvy or fatty
Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by tsinzu: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2019
gross
Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Patrioticman007(m): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2019
This the new religion called New World Order. Where sex is glorified, Nudity is worshipped, money made a living god.

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by davodyguy: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2019
johnkey:
You are right

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady's Head Bleeds After Braiding Her Hair / Miss Nigeria USA 2015 Contestants / Zainab Lawal Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.