Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post (65952 Views)

“why I Cannot Celebrate My Birthday Today” – Rita Edochie Makes Disturbing Revel / Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga / Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by kinzation(m): 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
HOPELESSNESS:
I am using an alternate moniker but I am just about to end it all. I live in misery and hopelessness and not sure I have the strength to carry on. I am in tears and pain. Please come to my aid.

a07068377541
Do not lose hope bro

May God strengthen and continue to guide you

Please don't do anything stupid

There is more to life
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Promismike(m): 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
Gok
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by HOPELESSNESS: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hello...

Thisandthat:

Its still you that I asked if u have considered taking a teaching job for a while to meet ur immediate needs and u said how would a lawyer teach..u claimed u belong to the corporate world....U haven't seen anything...
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Chummynoni(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
Jerkules:

Look at this Imp...what have u achieved this year apart from raising n sucking Preeqs and getting your teeth yellow from their dirty rotten sperm.
wetin happen naa bro?. make u shoot the foolish and brainless fool beta pass this combo wey u fire am.lol

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Affamefuna(m): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
mrpaedo:

Born wetin? grin grin
Adesua wey plenty abortions and excessive use of contraceptive pills don destroy her womb finish cool

haba, thats a very cruel thing to say about another human being

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Bbbwings: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
Thisandthat:

Its still you that I asked if u have considered taking a teaching job for a while to meet ur immediate needs and u said how would a lawyer teach..u claimed u belong to the corporate world....U haven't seen anything...
You sure say you no be monitoring spirit grin grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by femi4: 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
kestolove95:
No go born..
not fair o

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by JJOF(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Vikkoh:

Who is this unknown idiot?
She is successful while you stay in your Father's Hut to cook with Firewood.
FYI You can't make it like she has.
PEACE!!
Lolllz ".. Father's hut...." Lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Ryan03(f): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
kestolove95:
No go born..
who is this idiot?

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by JJOF(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Mood11:
With all the stress of filming and going from one premier to another, it will take the grace of God to hold the pregnancy...

But don't worry, the Lord who is gracious will bless your womb with children.
What's all this nonsense about her having a child? You be her husband or relative? Shuuuu?
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Pataricatering(f): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
The world would have been a much better place if your mum was like adesua ! Contraceptive pills would have helped her solve ur problem .
mrpaedo:

Born wetin? grin grin
Adesua wey plenty abortions and excessive use of contraceptive pills don destroy her womb finish cool

5 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Pantoo: 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
It's so painful but God will answer your prayers soon

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Barzinime(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
And do you know what will happen in 10 years time?
Guess you see yourself as a loser already
undecided undecided undecided
Vikkoh:

Who is this unknown idiot?
She is successful while you stay in your Father's Hut to cook with Firewood.
FYI You can't make it like she has.
PEACE!!

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
Woman wey no fiti born, that one na woman? angry

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Toks2008(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
mrpaedo:

Born wetin? grin grin

How you take know?

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by ladykolly(f): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
kestolove95:
No go born..
Pray you don’t be in her shoes someday.
*life can’t be predicted
*Stop shaming your fellow woman
* karma is real

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by addikt(m): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
HOPELESSNESS:
I am using an alternate moniker but I am just about to end it all. I live in misery and hopelessness and not sure I have the strength to carry on. I am in tears and pain. Please come to my aid.

a07068377541

Hang on bro, tomorrow again we try !
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Ebonygirl1(f): 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
kestolove95:
No go born..

See this fool. Did you see the part where she might have had a miscarriage? undecided
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by ladykolly(f): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
mrpaedo:

Born wetin? grin grin
Oga doctor knower
So everyone without a child has destroyed her womb?
I pity you, mark this date you will someday regret your words, that is so real.

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Ebonygirl1(f): 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
Thisandthat:

Apparently begging is better than teaching in his eyes
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Treasure17(m): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
mrpaedo:

Born wetin? grin grin
Haba nah. Let's be civil and guided with our comments please. I believe you can't talk to your sister like that. Very unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by iamfromlagos(f): 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
kestolove95:
No go born..
Hatred, envy, jealousy all in just one person. Get a life.
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by paradigmshift(m): 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
mrpaedo:

Born wetin? grin grin

u mean ur sisters
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by madridsta007(m): 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
kestolove95:
No go born..

Wanted to go, "shut up", but seen that others have done that very well.
I do not write derogatory words but, for you, I'll make an exception.
"shut the fk up".
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by BORN2RULE20(m): 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN;

PRAYER IS THE MASTER KEY

THE DEVIL COMES TO STEAL,TO KILL AND TO DESTROY BUT JESUS COMES TO GIVE LIFE AS WE HAVE NEVER KNOWN IT!

COVENANT WE MADE KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY ATTRACT THE DEVIL

ONE CANNOT SERVE TWO MASTERS AT THE SAME TIME. EITHER YOU LOVE ONE OR YOU HATE ONE.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by kobosmart(m): 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
cry awwwwwwww i was about to yab her dry yansh till i saw the miscarriage part, i hope she is ok she stay strong geh, it can only get better
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Mamakimy97: 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
Mood11:
With all the stress of filming and going from one premier to another, it will take the grace of God to hold the pregnancy...

But don't worry, the Lord who is gracious will bless your womb with children.
Amen
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Angelfrost(m): 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
mrpaedo:

Born wetin? grin grin

That doesn't disqualify her from having a child... Many proud mothers of children did much worse in their youth...

The rain and sun fall on all whether good or bad.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by iswallker(m): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
HOPELESSNESS:

a07068377541

Sifia pains I guess..
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Truthbites: 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
shocked sad
HOPELESSNESS:

a07068377541

Please don't end it all. It can't be that bad. This regime made people so depressed. No strength anymore. Economy is so bad.no jobs, no food,no shelter..worse of them all no future.but try to keep on..it's tough for everyone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paschaline Alex Okoli: I Can Go Nude For A Movie Depending On The Amount / Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes / Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.