Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,030 members, 7,849,158 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. (2720 Views)

She Claims I'm Not The Biological Father Of Her Child / My 4-Year-Old Niece Loves To Perceive Horrific Scents. Is This Normal? / Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by dinak1(f): 6:34pm On May 31, 2020
Mindlog:

Why do you keep frustrating yourself with negative emotions, the thoughts of her cheating on you when you can easily end the relationship and have your peace of mind?

Exactly and she may not even be cheating at all
Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by akaahs(m): 7:02pm On May 31, 2020
dinak1:

The question is, do you live comfortably by yourself? I am sure every lady that has a guy with comfortable place will like to come over really. It doesn't have to be luxurious.
And if your answer is yes, then ask her what the real reason is.
Very comfortable. I have asked, her reply didn't add up. Don't want it look as if I'm forcing her on me. Just respect her decision.
Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by dinak1(f): 7:08pm On May 31, 2020
akaahs:

Very comfortable. I have asked, her reply didn't add up. Don't want it look as if I'm forcing her on me. Just respect her decision.
Wow that's serious then and you guys are engaged. I have nothing more to say.

1 Like

Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by Whois(m): 10:25pm On May 31, 2020
You don't deserve each other undecided just saying
Re: She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. by dominique(f): 6:48am On Jun 01, 2020
I think I must have missed the parts where the OP said he visits her frequently. Can someone highlight the parts for me please

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Stripping Prostitution? / .... / Ladies, Share Your Selection Of Good Songs To Spice Up The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.