Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,159 members, 7,860,145 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Nigeria: 4-year-old’s Rape Ordeal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria: 4-year-old’s Rape Ordeal (679 Views)

Photos; 4 Year Old Girl Who Was Reported Missing For Days Has Been Found / 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle / 4 Year Old Accidentally Kills 11 Month-old Baby In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nigeria: 4-year-old’s Rape Ordeal by seshejame: 5:11am On Nov 16, 2010
Imagine as a parent, your four-year-old daughter comes home telling you an “uncle” in the neighbourhood took her to his room, made her lie down, removed her clothes, made attempt at penetration, before ejaculating all over her?

This is the nightmare Emeka Okafor (not real name) has been living with since July 30, 2010, when his second child and only daughter recounted how earlier that day, while playing around his wife’s shop on Shamura Street in Oshodi, a suburb of Lagos, a 22-year-old man, Onyedikachi Samuel, lured her into his room nearby in the pretext of wanting to give her “something”.

“I had just come back from work after picking them from the shop when my daughter called me and said ‘Uncle Onye put his wiwi in my ansarot and urinated on me.” Three times I asked her what do you mean. And each time, she repeated the same thing. At that, I melted. This was precisely by 8pm on that Friday,” said Mr. Okafor.

Read More http://www.sesheajames.com/2010/11/nigeria-4-year-olds-rape-ordeal.html

(1)

Are U Looking For Spiritual Solutions To All Ur Problems? Click Here.. / Nice Names For 21st Century Nigerian Children? / Noni Fruit And Noni Juice Benefits For Skin And More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.