Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance (33108 Views)

Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car / Davido Angry, Left As His Performance Was Disrupted By Touts In Port Harcourt / D'banj Stops His Performance To Rescue An Assaulted Fan (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by WAECFlyer: 11:19am On May 19, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUJOpl7DdC8/

Nigerian artist, Timaya, popularly called Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa, is giving no room to any Disco Jockey who wants to ruin his performance.
So as a sharp guy, when the DJ malfunctioned in a stage performance, he quickly improvised by turning his performance into a praise and worship session. No dulling! Watch video below

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/watch-timaya-turns-performance-into-praise-worship-as-dj-messed-up/

1 Like

Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by WAECFlyer: 11:20am On May 19, 2017
MORE PHOTOS OF TIMAYA'S PRAISE & WORSHIP PERFORMANCE---> http://360jamng.net/watch-timaya-turns-performance-into-praise-worship-as-dj-messed-up/

lol!
My stomach
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by midehi2(f): 11:21am On May 19, 2017
lol
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by eshietIntrepid(m): 11:32am On May 19, 2017
Where is the video

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by WAECFlyer: 12:05pm On May 19, 2017
cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by Danieldexii(m): 12:14pm On May 19, 2017
where the video

1 Like

Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by niceguy7(m): 12:44pm On May 19, 2017
Most nigerian musicians can barely sing their own songs without the DJ'S.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by kpaofame: 12:44pm On May 19, 2017
Really

The guy was really 'High' grin grin grin so he tried to connect with the Most High...

Seems Egberipapa still dey observe morning devotions oo grin

see video here
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUJOpl7DdC8/

16 Likes

Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by whitebeard(m): 12:44pm On May 19, 2017
FP twice oshe
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by AkinPhysicist: 12:45pm On May 19, 2017
grin
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by Swiftlee(m): 12:45pm On May 19, 2017
You see how we treat life and God? When everything malfunctions is when we remember God! When every other alternative fails is when we run to God! He would have been singing how big a girls yansh is or how big a boob is..but the instrumental failed, the DJ failed him and he quickly switched to praises and worship. undecided I'm not beefing, I'm just stating the facts..

121 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by lockupnop: 12:45pm On May 19, 2017
OP this is not news angry The moderator need's a mental check up undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by bastien: 12:45pm On May 19, 2017
Video or I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by Ekakamba: 12:45pm On May 19, 2017
They neega one goa bark kwaya. grin
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 19, 2017
Timaya my guy , the video is right there.

He nor let dem kill his vibe, sharp guy
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by Mbaebieb2r(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2017
Na badt guy him b
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by obasi101(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2017
sooooooooo?

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by surrogatesng: 12:46pm On May 19, 2017
were is the video?
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by Lilaex: 12:46pm On May 19, 2017
angry grin
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by free2ryhme: 12:46pm On May 19, 2017
What has light got to do with darkness?
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2017
video.... ooorrr. Downlaod video here
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by Kjking(m): 12:47pm On May 19, 2017
proactive
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by obasi101(m): 12:47pm On May 19, 2017
surrogatesng:
were is the video?
we don find am tire... we no see! lalastical take note
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by MrGreenMavro: 12:47pm On May 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by DLondonboiy: 12:47pm On May 19, 2017
Niggas above me just dey laugh, some dey shine teeth, yet none don watch the video .

Which kind people be all these ones bikonu

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by franticfrance: 12:48pm On May 19, 2017
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by Goldenheart(m): 12:48pm On May 19, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by free2ryhme: 12:48pm On May 19, 2017
The mouth wey e dey take say shake ya bum bum na him e dey take say " though art worthy"

Devil no get shame at all
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by teemanbastos(m): 12:48pm On May 19, 2017
cry I need 30 000naira only.... Who'll help me on this day?
Re: Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance by beetown(m): 12:49pm On May 19, 2017
Video or ........ grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shina Peters And His Son, Isaac Peters Pictured / Tekno: I Need A Manager, I Am Tired Of Doing It Alone / Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.