Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

How Do I Get My Colleague To Leave My House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Get My Colleague To Leave My House (352 Views)

How Do I Politely Ask Someone To Leave My House / The Snake My Colleague Killed At Work / Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Colleague To Leave My House by mekstaniac(m): 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
Good evening guys. I am in a bit of a mess right now and I need advice. I started working at a firm 5 months ago and up till now, I haven't been paid. That's not why I created this thread. I have a colleague that stays far and inw day, he asked to spend the night at my place. I felt it was going to be for just one night but he's been here for weeks now. He even brings women to spend the night....imagine.My gf doesn't come over anymore because she's not comfortable having someone here when she comes. I really want this dude to leave my crib. I've tried. I can't be housing someone from a workplace that owes me for over 4 months. How do I get him to leave? Advices please
Re: How Do I Get My Colleague To Leave My House by donbachi(m): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Dont go against ur humanitarian or charitable nature because of ur girlfriend...if he is ur brother would u want him thrown out?have it discussed with him politely,dont give the impression that ur babe stopped coming as a result of that,make him no hold am against u tomorrow...and always help,cos we all need help.nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: How Do I Get My Colleague To Leave My House by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
mekstaniac:
Good evening guys. I am in a bit of a mess right now and I need advice. I started working at a firm 5 months ago and up till now, I haven't been paid. That's not why I created this thread. I have a colleague that stays far and inw day, he asked to spend the night at my place. I felt it was going to be for just one night but he's been here for weeks now. He even brings women to spend the night....imagine.My gf doesn't come over anymore because she's not comfortable having someone here when she comes. I really want this dude to leave my crib. I've tried. I can't be housing someone from a workplace that owes me for over 4 months. How do I get him to leave? Advices please

Very simple way to solve this issue:
1) you call him
2) sit him down
3) give him a glass of water
4) then pack his bags and tell him to.....

[img]https://media1./images/b2886647068d11ce61426c0ac03c358d/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer Gives Punch Newspaper 48hrs To Withdraw News Of Fatoyinbo / This Benz E240 2003 Model Needs Urgent Buyer / I Am No Longer A Virgin Says A 10yr Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.