Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers (30418 Views)

Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers / Phyno's Image Used As Masquerade Mask (Photo) / Man Recreates Wizkid Face Mask Photo With Polythene Bag. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Petmax: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2019
Okay.

... I sell cheap and affordable data for all network
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2019
do you wish to be self employed or are you still searching for job?.
take a comprehensive course on how to be a successful internet entrepreneure. for just 50k. and i will also teach you website building and designing SEO and internet marketing.
for registration details, contact me on oyedoyinp@gmail.com
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by emerged01(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2019
MARKone:
This guy sings nonsense
You see,this guy is good but trying to please Nigeria audience,so he has to sing nonsense to be accepted. I can say his fineboy face make dem accepted am quick. I’m not his fan yet,until he changes his India tone to naija tone.
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by kobosmart(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2019
Noel1:

U fine? undecided
angry that's not what your mom said last night

1 Like

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 09, 2019
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2019
it seems people really like him tho

3 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by BISFOYAT(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2019
I celebrate you Rema. God has picked my calls. I want to say I am happy for the life I live. This year is my best year. Nairalanders. Celebrate God in me.

3 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2019
emerged01:

You see,this guy is good but trying to please Nigeria audience,so he has to sing nonsense to be accepted. I can say his fineboy face make dem accepted am quick. I’m not his fan yet,until he changes his India tone to naija tone.
I actually like his Ironman song with d Indian vibe sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Galaticos444: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2019
I don't know if am d only one dat don't follow any yeyebrities on Twitter and Instagram.if u ar with me gather here

3 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by MusaDanladi1: 9:18am On Nov 09, 2019
You mean aspiring thief with his facemask that sings for his kindergarten fans. grin
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Jfkitchen123(m): 9:19am On Nov 09, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Which game were you introduced to? Rema

Hope it's not what am thinking o ? 147 or.......
147 bawo? Even if na VIP e go do
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by AleAirHub(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2019
nairalanduseles:

That aint no game that is just a peaceful group of people who fight for the black race .......freedom
Really.
I disagree with you sir angry

2 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Hoodbilonia: 9:25am On Nov 09, 2019
To hell with all u wack ass commercial pop artists out there,including u rema. Abegi.
Noise ...noise ..noise. senseless lyrics.
Untalented

3 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by nairalanduseles: 9:29am On Nov 09, 2019
AleAirHub:

Really.
I disagree with you sir angry

You re entitled to your opinion
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Halexgos3(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2019
That's my guy

1 Like

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2019
I'm not a fan
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by DonBenny77(m): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2019
Its Remi boi and burna boi season.
Haters get lost grin

1 Like

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by harkandey(m): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2019
africandictator:
You came into the scene in March and them carry next rated give you not even rookie?? Headies and don jazzy should fear God oh
n

life is not by how far, but how well sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by FakeManna: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
He is creating his own style
[/s]
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by DonBenny77(m): 9:58am On Nov 09, 2019
CivilzedTyger:
this dude couldn't dress properly to save his own life

It's an age something lower your expectations kiss
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by DonBenny77(m): 10:02am On Nov 09, 2019
emerged01:

I prefer his music to naija commercial "sweet nonsense" music.
The guy na international standard you don't even compare him to a street artist.
A rare gem if you ask me

1 Like

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Bahamas95(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2019
kobosmart:
angry e no even fine sef
Wake up!

Women don't care about your looks, all they want is the money

4 Likes

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by m140(m): 10:16am On Nov 09, 2019
realestniggah:

They wont let him do trap music which is something he is good at
Which one is trap music?
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Rabson44(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2019
[quote author=Slawormir post=83868485]
Damnnnnn

My niggar do you know what it means to live life in the fast lane?

Be a real niggarrr
And stop using idiomatic expressions and formulaic language that you know nothing about

Living life in the fast lane is like living life on the edge niggarrr

as a real og, i say shut the Bleep up, cause you neither don't know the meaning
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Deejaygold(m): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2019
Congratulation to him

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Ryan03(f): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Which game were you introduced to? Rema

Hope it's not what am thinking o ? 147 or.......
cutlass, Gun, Axe

1 Like

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Ryan03(f): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2019
nairalanduseles:

That aint no game that is just a peaceful group of people who fight for the black race .......freedom
undecided

1 Like

Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2019
Angelfrost:

As in... That armed robber mask is terribly dumb and unbecoming.

Like I said before, Jazzy should have a word with him before we start seeing "Free Rema" hash tags.
He dresses like he's tryna overthrow Mr Eazi and Burna boy at the same time
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Proffessorr: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2019
GistMore7:
Star singer Rema shares new face mask photo to celebrate one million Instagram followers. Rema was signed to by Don Jazzy Jazzy his Mavin's Record 7 months agao. He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4nRaqHpki2

I remember listening to #WetinDey Show# on Radio last week, where Wale'Popopo urged followers of the Radio Programme to follow Rema as they wanted him to reach 1m followers...
Re: Rema Shares Face Mask Photo To Celebrate 1 Million Instagram Followers by Proffessorr: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2019
GistMore7:
Star singer Rema shares new face mask photo to celebrate one million Instagram followers. Rema was signed to by Don Jazzy Jazzy his Mavin's Record 7 months agao. He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4nRaqHpki2

I remember listening to #WetinDey Show# on Radio last week, where Wale'Popopo urged followers of the Radio Programme to follow Rema as they wanted him to reach the 1m followers...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe In Afro 2006 Vs 2016 / Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) / Cossy Orjiakor And Bukky Wright On Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.