Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool (7935 Views)

Rihanna Is Fully Covered As She Is Seen For First Time Since Giving Birth (photo / Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood / White Woman Accused Runtown And His Brother Of Defrauding Her Of 45Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by najib632(m): 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Ok. U mean Allah or Muhammad himself?

My guy, let that gal enjoy herself. There is no Hell fire for her but sweet paradise of big cassava, whisky,, honey, milk and clear waters from Rivers beneath. Quran 47; 15

If only you knew. She is not trying to please Allah and you think she is entitled to enter the paradise, what is she benefitting Allah with. If only it was that easy many of the ancient people would'nt have been destroyed. Many people don't even understand what it means to fear Allah, don't worry all of you should keep on pleasing yourselves. Find what you will say to Allah on judgement day.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by mxpinky: 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
wiseone28:
lol i mean her mother
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by TooMuchStuff: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
najib632:
If only you knew. She is not trying to please Allah and you think she is entitled to enter the paradise, what is she benefitting Allah with. If only it was that easy many of the ancient people would'nt have been destroyed. Many people don't even understand what it means to fear Allah, don't worry all of you should keep on pleasing yourselves. Find what you will say to Allah on judgement day.
Allah is Muhammad. The USA Muslims even called him GAY last year !
Judgement day is every day. Aisha that was raped at 6yrs old by Muhammad was younger than the gal swimming so. Let her be.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by SUNNEW: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Is Muhammad around?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by MissOffpoint(f): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
ashewoboy:
I wanna phuck hypocritical girls like this. They will be so deliciouscheesy.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by ContractKiller: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
I blame one fake Arab "prophet" who loved sleeping with other men's wives, while at the same time trying to control the way women dress.

mxpinky:
i blame your mother

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by najib632(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Allah is Muhammad. The USA Muslims even called him GAY last year !
Judgement day is every day. Aisha that was raped at 6yrs old by Muhammad was younger than the gal swimming so. Let her be.
If you truly believed that every day was judgement day you will not be a confident supporter and partaker in indecency and immorality. It baffles me how confident people are with their ignorance, you're expecting 1400 years ago to be like nowadays. Why didn't all those that challenged him in the past not make of this till in the mid 20th century. You didn'nt even say he married her bu t he raped her. Infact did she ask you to complain for her?
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by najib632(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
ContractKiller:
I blame one fake Arab "prophet" who loved sleeping with other men's wives, while at the same time trying to control the way women dress.

whose wife did he sleep with? How did he control other women's dressing, when it was in the Qur'an. Fear Allah and seek for knowledge, there will come a day you will be held accountable for what you say.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by mxpinky: 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
ContractKiller:

i still blame your mother for bringing trash to this peacefull world
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by abuyus(f): 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
Biggty:
Even though i am one but Muslims are damn hypocrites

even if u are a muslim as u claim to be then u are a non believer for judging all muslims becos of just one person.U are the biggest hypocrite have ever seen.
Biggty:

even if u are a muslim as u claim to be then u are a non believer for judging all muslims becos of just one person.U are the biggest hypocrite have ever seen.
Biggty:

even if u are a muslim as u claim to be then u are a non believer for judging all muslims becos of just one person.U are the biggest hypocrite i have ever seen.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by TooMuchStuff: 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
mxpinky:
Peaceful gal like you is peacefully insulting a peaceful man whose only crime is peacefully practicing his real peaceful religion.

Indeed..... Allahu arka bomb!!!
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by Khaleell001(m): 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
Professoraboki2:

You such a hypocrites with this comment. Get out!!!

I don't mind being an "hypocrite" according to you.

Ask yourself, if sinning privately out of shame and fear because you feel people will take your example and you don't want such bad influence to spread than one who boldly sins and promotes it and calls to it.
Who in your logical assessment is more harmful to the society?

Ask yourself again, if Bobrisky, Catlin Jenner (the transgendered man) had hidden their perversion from the public;we would not have people boldly practicing and calling to these abnormalcy.

Those who boldly come out are the ines promoting all the ills in our society yet, those who out of fear hide themselves are being seen as hypocrite?

Do you people even reason at all.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by ContractKiller: 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
Actually the wife of his son.

[img]https://images./2YdahF2sBfBL9WevpUqO1V.jpg[/img]

najib632:
whose wife did he sleep with? How did he control other women's dressing, when it was in the Qur'an. Fear Allah and seek for knowledge, there will come a day you will be held accountable for what you say.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by ContractKiller: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
Don't your mother with others sweetie grin Her experience of bringing trash into the world is the only thing she will be remembered for grin

mxpinky:
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by najib632(m): 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
ContractKiller:
Actually the wife of his son.

[img]https://images./2YdahF2sBfBL9WevpUqO1V.jpg[/img]

Firstly, there's no such thing as adopted son in Islam. Secondly, if your minds are not poluted by sex, which has made you to lack logic and intelligence. How did the person narrating the hadith see her in her under wear? How did he know when she dressed up? How will she tell the messenger of Allah to come in when she knows that the messenger of Allah is not her own blood relation and it is haram for other people to see your nudity even your own parents are forbidden from seeing your nudity when you are an adult? How can the messenger of Allah enter a house without saying the salam and seeking for permission from the occupants if he is allowed to come in?What is the name of the hadith narrator? Does every person in the chain of transmission exist? If they all exist are they all trust worthy? You think islam is like Christianity that you can fabricate anything and get away with it. He married her and if she didn't want him as a husband she would have regected his proposal. Foolish people always looking for scandals in the messenger of Allah's life. Read his biography yourself you will not.Keep on letting other people think for you, when you are asked on judgement day why you remained a disbeliver even though you from the people the book and you were taught how to read and write. Please I dare you to tell Allah that "o my lord I was busy ridiculing the messenger because I saw others doing it". Let us see if your ignorance will save you from the fire.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by ContractKiller: 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
The point is that Zainab was another man's wife, moreover she was the wife of a fellow Muslim. Wether or not adoption exists in islam is completely irrelevant.

Secondly, because of Zainab, Allah gave muhamad the revelation of Surah 33:50 which allowed muhamad the freedom to have sexual intercourse with any Muslim woman who "offered" herself to him.

[img]https://images./11wsPq78jjzqERHjRW1jqY.jpg[/img]

Thirdly, Sirat Rasul Allah Al Tabari is not a fabrication, but it is considered by most Muslim scholars to be the most authentic and reliable biography of muhammad that has ever been written and it is part of the Sunnah.

najib632:
Firstly, there's no such thing as adopted son in Islam. Secondly, if your minds are not poluted by sex, which has made you to lack logic and intelligence. How did the person narrating the hadith see her in her under wear? How did he know when she dressed up? How will she tell the messenger of Allah to come in when she knows that the messenger of Allah is not her own blood relation and it is haram for other people to see your nudity even your own parents are forbidden from seeing your nudity when you are an adult? How can the messenger of Allah enter a house without saying the salam and seeking for permission from the occupants if he is allowed to come in?What is the name of the hadith narrator? Does every person in the chain of transmission exist? If they all exist are they all trust worthy? You think islam is like Christianity that you can fabricate anything and get away with it. He married her and if she didn't want him as a husband she would have regected his proposal. Foolish people always looking for scandals in the messenger of Allah's life. Read his biography yourself you will not.Keep on letting other people think for you, when you are asked on judgement day why you remained a disbeliver even though you from the people the book and you were taught how to read and write. Please I dare you to tell Allah that "o my lord I was busy ridiculing the messenger because I saw others doing it". Let us see if your ignorance will save you from the fire.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by TooMuchStuff: 12:48am On Nov 10, 2019
najib632:
Am always ashamed of some logic bandied by Muslims when the Evils of Muhammad are exposed by non Muslims. Is Islam even from God?

In Christianity, personal holiness of thought, deeds and responsibility are what qualified anyone to be a prophet of God.
Jehovah God has a standard. The standard are clearly revealed in the Bible. Righteousness, Love.

Allah has no standard at all. Except "Might is Right"

By Bible standard, Muhammad was a Heartless Criminal.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by najib632(m): 9:40am On Nov 10, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Am always ashamed of some logic bandied by Muslims when the Evils of Muhammad are exposed by non Muslims. Is Islam even from God?

In Christianity, personal holiness of thought, deeds and responsibility are what qualified anyone to be a prophet of God.
Jehovah God has a standard. The standard are clearly revealed in the Bible. Righteousness, Love.

Allah has no standard at all. Except "Might is Right"

By Bible standard, Muhammad was a Heartless Criminal.
You do n't even know jack about Islam yet look at how you are talking with confidence. I would waste time to argue with those who intentionally want to remain ignorant. This mans biography is available read it you would'nt. If islam came as might was right then it would have gone no where. Islam has been mentioned in the Qur'an by name more than once can Christianity boast of the same, with the Gospel. Read for yourself you will not hear keep on being arrogant and let us see where it will get you.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by najib632(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2019
ContractKiller:
The point is that Zainab was another man's wife, moreover she was the wife of a fellow Muslim. Wether or not adoption exists in islam is completely irrelevant.
You don't even know what you're saying, since you don't know that Zainab was a widow when the messenger of Allah married her. Smh, what is wrong with marrying a widow.

ContractKiller:
Secondly, because of Zainab, Allah gave muhamad the revelation of Surah 33:50 which allowed muhamad the freedom to have sexual intercourse with any Muslim woman who "offered" herself to him.

[img]https://images./11wsPq78jjzqERHjRW1jqY.jpg[/img]
Read that verse again it seems you can't read well. Is that how to grant permission to have sexual intercourse with any woman? Didn't you see 'offer herself in marriage'. Infact do what you wish you will be rewarded accordingly.

ContractKiller:
Thirdly, Sirat Rasul Allah Al Tabari is not a fabrication, but it is considered by most Muslim scholars to be the most authentic and reliable biography of muhammad that has ever been written and it is part of the Sunnah.

Only the book of Allah is infalliable, when I see any rubbish I will not accept it because of the book it is written inside. Infact this trash hadith you wrote up there might not even be inside that book.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool by ContractKiller: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2019
najib632:
You don't even know what you're saying, since you don't know that Zainab was a widow when the messenger of Allah married her. Smh, what is wrong with marrying a widow.

Zayd Ibn Haritha, the husband of Zainab had to divorce her so that his father Muhamad could marry her. I'm sure you'll agree with me that a dead man cannot divorce his wife from the grave.

Read that verse again it seems you can't read well. Is that how to grant permission to have sexual intercourse with any woman? Didn't you see 'offer herself in marriage'. Infact do what you wish you will be rewarded accordingly.

I think you are the one who should read that verse again. In fact, look very carefully at it and you will notice something deeply immoral.
The verse says "any believing woman"
Why doesn't it say "any unmarried believing woman?" The answer is simple. The verse was created so that married muslimahs who wanted to dump their husbands and run after Muhammad could do it without facing the consequence of stoning for adultery. Remember that in islam women don't have the right to initiate divorce.

Only the book of Allah is infalliable, when I see any rubbish I will not accept it because of the book it is written inside. Infact this trash hadith you wrote up there might not even be inside that book.

Allah's book is far from infallible and it has been corrupted several times.
Apart from that, Allah's book only provides Muslims with very limited information about Muhammad's life. In fact, it only mentions Muhammad 4 times.
So in order to learn more about Muhammad, Muslims need to read the Sunnah which is comprised of the Hadith and the Sirat containing information about muhamad which was handed down by his Sahabas (companions).
So if you reject the Sunnah, you will be considered a heretic by your fellow Muslims.

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) / Is Wizkid Broke? See 14 Times The Starboy Has Rocked One Particular Sneaker / Omg See The South African Butt On Tv Series That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.