Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) (7931 Views)

Idris Elba Wins SAG Award For Uzodinma Iweala's Movie, Beasts Of Nation / Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos) / Morris Chestnut Vs. Taye Diggs Vs Omar Epps (2) (3) (4)

John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by lolaluv1(f): 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
We talking about looks, people cheesy

1. Morris Chestnut. American, fit and ribbed with a chiseled face that would render a male model green with envy. Mmmmn hmmmn! wink
Many a lady swooned when he was in The Brothers.

2. John Dumelo. One of ours, proudly African. Cute face, tall and hulking. I think he's hawt. wink

3. Idris Elba. Face not conventionally handsome but damn attractive. British raised, but originally African. I crushed on him when I saw him in obsessed. Daddy's little girls is a movie I can see a million times... cheesy

So there you are, ladies. The American, The African and The British. Premium, chocolate brothers for the appetite and I don't even have to watch my weight... wink
So, who does it for you the most? Who is sexiest??
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by Afam4eva(m): 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2012
What exactly are comparing? is it their acting skills, physique or looks? Putting up their pics will go a long way.
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by lolaluv1(f): 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2012
Morris. Soulful brotha... cheesy

Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by lolaluv1(f): 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2012
John Dumelo. Dayum! cheesy

Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by anonymous6(f): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
afam4eva: What exactly are comparing? is it their acting skills, physique or looks? Putting up their pics will go a long way.

I think she is comparing looks, with acting it will be obvious who is the winner
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by anonymous6(f): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2012
For me it is in this order:
1. Idris Alba
2. John Dumelo
3. Morris Chestnut
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by lolaluv1(f): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
Idris Elba. Bedroom eyes...

Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by Afam4eva(m): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
anonymous6:

I think she is comparing looks, with acting it will be obvious who is the winner
How obvious is it?
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by lolaluv1(f): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2012
^^^
Really. How obvious...
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2012
That Morris is fine sha chei!!!
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by lolaluv1(f): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
^
Hmmmn! cheesy
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by freecocoa(f): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2012
I often wonder what the noise about Dumelo is undecided.

Morris fine pass them abeg wink.
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
Morris Chesnut all the way! He has a striking resemblance with Keith Sweat.I like the way both of them shave their beards.
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by philip0906(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
who are they?gangsters? undecided
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by dontador(m): 12:58am On Sep 23, 2012
Who the hell is ”dumelo“? Morris is the guy.#no homo.

Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by lolaluv1(f): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
freecocoa: I often wonder what the noise about Dumelo is undecided.

Morris fine pass them abeg wink.

Coco, what happened to being proudly African, hun? angry angry

I get you, though. The man is fine cheesy cheesy
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by lolaluv1(f): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2012
berem: Morris Chesnut all the way! He has a striking resemblance with Keith Sweat.I like the way both of them shave their beards.

I need to tell your man to shave his bear-bear that way!! grin grin wink
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by lolaluv1(f): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
philip0906: who are they?gangsters? undecided

Do they look like angry undecided

Are you jealous of them tongue tongue cheesy
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by lolaluv1(f): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2012
dontador: Who the hell is ”dumelo“? Morris is the guy.#no homo.

A sexy Ghanian brotha... wink
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by dontador(m): 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2012
lola.luv:

A sexy Ghanian brotha... wink

What's sexy about his pic up there? He does not look sexy to me.
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by slimyem: 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
Fvck John Dumelo!
Don't like anything about him and his acting is so bland and unreal!!
I don't see one thing that's fancy about Idris Elba.
Up Morris Chesnut..he's the man!!

Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by Shaw007(m): 7:06am On Sep 24, 2012
Make all of una chillax na,dumelo is okayy,he just LOoks like any other handsome african brother ntn special,and he's not dat bad

i like elba's structure,his face is cool. . .just tha. . .cOol

and 4get d pretty boi lOok of tha 2nd morris' pix,i like d 1st one better,dat ruggedlly handsome face,thanks 2 d baldie. . .no mata d point u look it thru,morris is still gon win #ILike
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2012
They're all downright handsome and attractive. But morris comes first! Just look at his lips alone.. Walahi his lips looks so.......hmmmmm
makes me feel like kissing them.
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by omar22(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2012
Comparing John Dumelo to Morris Chestnut is like comparing Genevieve to Halle Berry not even close

Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by StellaBella(f): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2012
I will take John Dumelo any day
Serious crush on that Ghananiah
pheck that!
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by Rukitop(f): 8:30am On Nov 14, 2012
Idris Elba anytime,he is so cute
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by Subuhanalahi: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
John Dumelo
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2012
Morris
John
Idris
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by JIV: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
PLS U PEEPS SHUDNT CONFUSE ME. ALL THEM R CUTE.SEXY,FINE AS HELL AND DAAAAAAMMMMMMM HOT
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
Stella_Bella: I will take John Dumelo any day
Serious crush on that Ghananiah
pheck that!
asssin,see how girls are all over him.he seems to be d centre of attraction,men hes tooooo sexy that nigerian guys feel so threatened grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2012
dontador: What's sexy about his pic up there? He does not look sexy to me.
why will he be sexy to u,are u not a man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: John Dumelo VS Morris Chestnut VS Idris Elba (WHO IS SEXIEST??) by 40fied(m): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2012
Those for John Dumelo have never seen either of Chestnut or Elba's movies.

Top 5 Most Unrealistic B0*0ty Implants Transformations Ever / Jackie Chan's Daughter Living In Poverty. Spotted Queuing For Free Food In Canad / Pictures Of Chris Brown In Lagos.. Chilling With Wizkid & Eko Hotel Concerþ