Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man (46983 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping A 13-Year-Old Girl In Opolo, Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
Why I raped my 38-yr-old victim – Suspect, 27

A 27-year-old man, Adam Kunle, who is currently being investigated by the Ogun State Police Command for raping a 38-year-old woman, said on Thursday, that he raped the victim because she refused to date him at Makogi area of #Ibafo, #OgunState. .

Kunle, who confessed to the crime, said: “I have been making advances to the victim for quite some time. Unfortunately, she has been rejecting my offer. .

I raped my 38-yr-old victim.

So on that day, when the opportunity came, I took advantage of the lady since she was the only person at home, so I had my way with her.

While she was sleeping in her room at about 12:30 in the afternoon, I sneaked into her room and forcefully had unlawful carnal knowledge of her against her wish because we live in the same vicinity.” .

It was gathered that after the victim reported the incident at Ibafo Police Station, the Divisional Crime Officer (DCO), Ibafo Police Station, SP Akindele Andrew, quickly led detectives to the scene where the suspect was promptly arrested.

https://nasonaija.xyz/2019/11/08/i-raped-my-38-yr-old-victim/

3 Likes

Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by Kkings11: 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
Tie rubber band for the mouth of him penis, tie small long rope to the rubber band and attach 2kg rubber to the rope make him use am waka round the community

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
See face like Nigeria economy.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by Slawormir: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2019
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr

I don't know what niggarrrs benefits when they rape female

The most sweetest thing in life is when you are banging a woman who is happy and she gave you her consent to bang her. She will enjoy it and wet your dickkk with all sort of her vagina fluid. Both foaming, watery and sticky fluid will come out of her vagina because she is enjoying it.
Even her sound and moaning orgasmically will drive you mad
Always make a woman happy before banging. Whether your girl friend or runs babe. Just make them happy.
Make a woman happy then you will realise that women love sex more than guys. They will bang the hell out of you

The runs babe to hang out with me and my guys tonight are going to be happy. No matter the amount am going to spend

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by ForeThinker: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2019
Presido dey wait for u 4 kirikiri too, he wan propose

10 Likes

Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by lekjons(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2019
I don't know about other people, but I can't imagine myself doing something i may be jailed for.

Yeah, i'm one of those who hasn't been to prison(or even know what one looks like) but still value life and freedom.

10 Likes

Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by RedBlackPepper: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2019
My verdict, he should be castrated

1 Like

Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by dynicks(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2019
See his face like the negative effects of a closed border!!

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by QuickStandard: 10:56am On Nov 09, 2019
Konji grin

You could've just spend 2000 on a local one night gurl na.

grin grin

Konji na bastard

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by greatmarshall(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2019
Rapist

1 Like

Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by TheFacelessMan: 10:56am On Nov 09, 2019
angry

I pray he's left to rot in jail. Say NO to rape.

1 Like

Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by Four4Clien(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2019
which kind nonsense be this? He should rot in jail jare

Promo! for 14k only, i will build you a professional website or blog, whatsapp - 070.6308.4171.
Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by Flyingngel(m): 10:57am On Nov 09, 2019
Useless and lazy youth according to Buhari.
Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2019
shocked

I had always wondered how easy it is for an unarmed single man to rape an agile, adult lady; now, seeing the frailty of the boy hikes up my curiosity the more.

Making previous advances to the woman might have suggested, she is not a no-go-area for the boy; but now, let us hope she's not trying to utilize the occasion for her advantage by enjoying and also reporting.

As for the boy, he might have made a hard decision which might be detrimental to him now and beneficial for him later, because as long as Okafor's law continues to remain constant, after serving his jail term, accessing the woman might not be any problem anymore.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by Pavore9: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2019
Taking up residency in prison is the best reward for your action.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by BlackfireX: 10:58am On Nov 09, 2019
They will rape you in prison till you bleed blood, because you refuse...

In mammy water name I pray, amen.
Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by ursullalinda(f): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2019
Sick soul...may you rot in jail
Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by thatigboman: 10:58am On Nov 09, 2019
I knew. Why always u?
Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by Thegamingorca(m): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2019
She enjoyed the rape

She was so happy her body is so sex appealing to this lazy Nigerian youth(11yrs younger than her) that she opened up to the guy without restraints or at gunpoint.

No safe words were used throughout the ordeal and dey had the time of their lives.

Smart woman decided to eat her cake and still have it nd went to call police.

After the guy comes out she will go back and ask him to have at it again

Headline should read woman raped a lanky younger dude and went to tell on him.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by JoffreyBeroth(m): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2019
Konji na bastard

1 Like

Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by Drizzle007(m): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2019
dynicks:
See his face like the negative effects of a closed border!!

Lord have mercy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by Gudguyz(m): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2019
Rape cases here and there....

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my signature.Thanks
Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by Femston: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2019
Evil Face.

1 Like

Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by Pavore9: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2019
Thegamingorca:
She enjoyed the rape

Just as you would enjoy being attacked by armed robbers and receiving some bullets in the process.

11 Likes

Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by Valwezzy: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2019
They didn't specify if he had a gun or knife that made the lady succumb because to me, it's very hard for one guy to rape a lady older than him in the Afternoon.

Didn't the lady lock her doors or even scream when he came?

5 Likes

Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by Unbiased1: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2019
South westerners and rape eh
Ogun state again smh

4 Likes

Re: 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man by Jaynom(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2019
I hate people who are ENTITLED!
This guy should be castrated! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenage Girls Rescued From Kidnappers In Rivers State (Photos) / Policeman Breaks Students Skull In Ogun (Photo) / Drama As Fake Soldier Runs On Sighting Army Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.