Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials (7267 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by Elibrainz(m): 7:21am On Nov 09, 2019
There is unease in the academic and non-academic circles of the Federal University Lokoja (FUL), Kogi State, over the management of the institution’s alleged discreet investigation of some unidentified lecturers and non-academic staff for alleged sex for grades.

A source in one of the institution’s academic departments confided in our correspondent that no fewer than 12 officials of the institution, including six from the History and International Studies Department, were being investigated for indiscretion and sex with female students in exchange for grades.

The source said that one of the lecturers allegedly allowed a female student of the school to rewrite a course she failed in his house, where he also slept with her.
The investigation, said the source, is not limited to the academic departments alone, but extends to some non-academic staff members, who have perfected ways of intimidating some of the female students into sexual relationships.
The source said others from the departments of Economics and Computer Science were among those being investigated.

The source, who pleaded not to be named because the issue remained yet at the level of allegation, added that some of the female students were being pimped by some of their male colleagues who drink out with some of the lectures.

The source said: “It is a serious matter, although it remains at the level of allegation.

“There is this particular lecturer who was said to have taken a fresh exams paper home, where he allowed a female student to rewrite a failed course. The lady in question is said to be sleeping with him.
“There are several other related allegations, more of which are in the History Department. Some non-academic staff members are being investigated too.

“The investigation is going on discreetly and it appears we have a can of worms on our hands.

“Some of the male students are said to be the go-betweens in this sex for grade thing.

“Some staff are said to have gone low as to demand recharge cards and snacks from students, particularly female students, who they allot marks.

“The situation is capable of undermining academic discipline in the school hence the management felt it should be nipped in the bud.”

Source : https://thenationonlineng.net/sex-for-grades-kogi-federal-varsity-investigates-12-officials/amp/

Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by Elibrainz(m): 7:22am On Nov 09, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by ojonugwaisaac01: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
THIS IS NOT TRUE as it conveys a fallacious details

FUL is my great Citadel of learning
Things of such has no place in FUL
It took me of a great delusion even to abscond to the fact that the event throbs mostly in my own department

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 11, 2019
shocked

There are two kinds of spurs in life, those who pass by reading their books and those who pass by taking it up their asses.

This whole sex for marks witch-hunt is not a good development to a sizable population of female students.
Some women at the helm of affairs today, won't have made it, if not for the grace of trade by barter.

I want to appeal to the minds of all the bodies persecuting the good lecturers in various universities, who have been making sure our slay queens become graduates.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by StarUp: 7:28am On Nov 11, 2019
This sex for grade thing is getting out of hand in our tertiary institutions these days... What is sweet in sex sef? wink
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by stanliwise(m): 7:28am On Nov 11, 2019
STG - Sexually Transmitted Grade

As much as some lecturers are randy, yet Nigeria institution has to change the system of Data management and collation. This will go a long way to remove this menace.

Script used for examination should stamped and highly monitored to reduce manipulations.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 11, 2019
Some schools are doing this for clout and recognition. Can't they do it first and not be audio about it till the culprit is caught

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by bukkielee(m): 7:29am On Nov 11, 2019
Upgrade your Resumé to look beautiful and professional for a token
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by Flexherbal(m): 7:30am On Nov 11, 2019
The source said that one of the lecturers allegedly allowed a female student of the school to rewrite a course she failed in his house, where he also slept with her.

Bottom power!

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by YesNoMaybe: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2019
ojonugwaisaac01:

It took me of a great delusion even to abscond to the fact that the event throbs mostly in my own department

Miss me with that b*llsh*t. FOH

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 11, 2019
It would be lot awful if they are found guilty in a Clime like america or other western nations
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by LOGOBELT: 7:34am On Nov 11, 2019
Lolz so this cleansing isn't over yet

Meanwhile, is your Laptop faulty? Let's fix it for you. Do you need Laptop Chargers/Adapter or Cables? We sell. Check my signature for contact
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by picoba(m): 7:35am On Nov 11, 2019
ola33t:

This is one of the allege lecturer.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by basmur(m): 7:36am On Nov 11, 2019
The decadence in the society is just too overwhelming... Not a single sector is left out.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by talk2hb1(m): 7:38am On Nov 11, 2019
Another One
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by basmur(m): 7:41am On Nov 11, 2019
ojonugwaisaac01:

you can only speak for yourself bro.. A whole lot of things might have in that your department which you dnt know about... Even at your level...
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by alezzy13: 7:42am On Nov 11, 2019
Not surprised. It's likely to be worse in state unis
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2019
ojonugwaisaac01:

You have no idea of things that happen in Nigeria universities...

Sex for grade is real.
most of those girls that are lackadaisical with their education are the ones that are involve.
They can greet lecturers in order for them to be noticed.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 11, 2019
Everywhere you turn to in Nigeria you meet the rot, the filth, the decayed.

Nigeria stinks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2019
ojonugwaisaac01:

What is this one talking about now, nitori olorun?

So you follow all your lecturers around 24/7 to know what they are doing day in, day out?

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:51am On Nov 11, 2019
Why Yo .....Ru......Ba Always
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by opalu: 7:52am On Nov 11, 2019
Okay
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by Kdon2: 7:58am On Nov 11, 2019
Elibrainz:
There is unease in the academic and non-academic circles of the Federal University Lokoja (FUL), Kogi State, over the management of the institution’s alleged discreet investigation of some unidentified lecturers and non-academic staff for alleged sex for grades.

A source in one of the institution’s academic departments confided in our correspondent that no fewer than 12 officials of the institution, including six from the History and International Studies Department, were being investigated for indiscretion and sex with female students in exchange for grades.

The investigation, said the source, is not limited to the academic departments alone, but extends to some non-academic staff members, who have perfected ways of intimidating some of the female students into sexual relationships.
The source said others from the departments of Economics and Computer Science were among those being investigated.

The source, who pleaded not to be named because the issue remained yet at the level of allegation, added that some of the female students were being pimped by some of their male colleagues who drink out with some of the lectures.

The source said: “It is a serious matter, although it remains at the level of allegation.

“There is this particular lecturer who was said to have taken a fresh exams paper home, where he allowed a female student to rewrite a failed course. The lady in question is said to be sleeping with him.
“There are several other related allegations, more of which are in the History Department. Some non-academic staff members are being investigated too.

“The investigation is going on discreetly and it appears we have a can of worms on our hands.

“Some of the male students are said to be the go-betweens in this sex for grade thing.

“Some staff are said to have gone low as to demand recharge cards and snacks from students, particularly female students, who they allot marks.

“The situation is capable of undermining academic discipline in the school hence the management felt it should be nipped in the bud.”

Source : https://thenationonlineng.net/sex-for-grades-kogi-federal-varsity-investigates-12-officials/amp/

They should extend the probe to unilorin abeg. There is a lecturer that gives answer to exam question to girls he sleeps with. Infact most of them do it.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by MRLANNISTER(m): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2019
ojonugwaisaac01:

So the Male lecturers dont have preek abi?
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by thaler(m): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2019
This is the norm in our universities these days
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by Blitz888(m): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2019
ojonugwaisaac01:

Why not communicate in simple plain english instead of this less than impressive and needless attempt to use high-falutin words especially when you can't.
Your command of english only lends credence to the earlier assertion.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 11, 2019
bukkielee:
Upgrade your Resumé to look beautiful and professional for a token
Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by tusinemmy(m): 8:31am On Nov 11, 2019
ojonugwaisaac01:

You should say you have no knowledge of it, don't say it isn't happening. Mind you, I'm a student of FUL also

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kogi Federal Varsity Investigates 12 Officials by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2019
tusinemmy:

You should say you have no knowledge of it, don't say it isn't happening. Mind you, I'm a student of FUL also

We should give you a trophy really, for deciphering what the dude wrote. I tried twice to make sense of what he wrote before finally giving up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo State University Of Science And Technology,okitipupa. / Get Your Nda Past Questions And Answers / No Plan To Strike, ASUU Assures Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.