Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested (28989 Views)

Olivia Idibia's 5th Birthday: Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Daughter / Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) / Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by amebogistng(m): 8:06am On Nov 09, 2019
An up-and-coming singer simply identified as Danlil has alleged that some men who claimed to be operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission harassed and extorted him and a female colleague recently in Ikeja, Lagos State.

The singer who made the claims on his Instagram page said the men were about five.

Narrating what transpired to Saturday Beats, Danlil said, “It happened on Monday afternoon but I didn’t have the opportunity to take photos or videos. They took us to an uncompleted building in Ikeja and we were there for hours. They said they would destroy my career if I didn’t play along. They said they had arrested Terry G and 2baba before and both artistes ‘cooperated’.’’

“We refused a phone check. But at a point, my colleague had to give up her phone for them to check. They then saw an app on her phone and said it was for dating, that we were suspects. I showed them my music videos and social media pages (but they didn’t budge). They collected N200, 000 from my colleague, which was all she had. I am still in shock and found what happened hard to believe.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/efcc-operatives-told-me-terry-g-2baba-cooperated-when-arrested-singer/amp/

Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by amebogistng(m): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by amebogistng(m): 8:09am On Nov 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by daddytime(m): 8:13am On Nov 09, 2019
Clout chasing "EFCC" ops

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by zoeA: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2019
Naija na scam
Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by Gudguyz(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2019
Ok ooo

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my signature.Thanks
Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by Cryomancer: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2019
EFCC....The FG's lap dog.

Nigeria's problem is now young and successful guys trying to make ends meet.

Those who got the best out of Nigeria couldn't make good use of it to better their lives... Now they are upset and intimidating youngs hustlers out there for being productive with their own live... Such a shame.

Most policemen don't harass and intimidate you for no reason. They do so because they are ashamed of their own lives and jealous of yours, therefore they use the only power they can ever have, which I their uniform to try to show that they are more than you..... Why do you think policemen are the calmest when they are in their various houses without their uniform and colleagues?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by ijewejones: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2019
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by Marvieduke(f): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2019
Tuface and Terry G should open up so we can know if it is true

1 Like

Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by OttHin: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2019
Eyaaaaa. Only #200,000 and you are already lamenting.

You have my pity sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by solmusdesigns: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2019
cool

I knew impersonating EFCC would soon turn big business

Just find one red okada rider jacket and paint efcc on it then hire one white hillux truck and one hiace bus and go on raiding spree of Universities, Club House and Hotels

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by Sukueponmalu: 11:33am On Nov 09, 2019
angry
Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by chigoziri2403(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2019
Where is , come and defend this as usual

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by marztar(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2019
That one na yahoo yahoo efcc.

5 Likes

Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by Offpoint: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2019
Amen.

Let's strike some cool graphics deal this weekend, price is pocket friendly and the delivery is wow wow wowing

Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by ionsman: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2019
Anything to become popular.
Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by jabor4Naija(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2019
I don't think those guys r real efcc operatives, if d money was transferred to their account then u ve a case just go to d police station or post their name on social media and tag d police dey will fish dem out

7 Likes

Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by GreenArrow1(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2019
Idiot just wants to trend. They collected 200k from you. Was that your sign -on fee?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by Yinxies(f): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2019
Wetin person nor go see for this Nigeria? are t is well

Super Ember Starter Package for N20,000 only! Includes website, Logo, letterhead and business card. Contact 08066452067 for details
Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by Slawormir: 11:37am On Nov 09, 2019
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr
I must tell my niggarzz that efcc and sars have no right to check your phone

But that doesn't mean you should not avoid them

1 Like

Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by tillaman(m): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2019
Heaven knows those aren’t EFCC operatives that’s if the story is true
If it’s true then he and his colleague just did some Ember give away
I know all these upcoming artistes are always trying to trend with one thing or another
The story sounds stupid they checked her phone and found a dating app and just like that she gave them 200k?? Oh please you can do better

14 Likes

Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by adegeye38(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2019
Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by dljbd1(m): 11:40am On Nov 09, 2019
This is one of the reasons I don't near that Ikeja...if I need to go there I'd rather enter bus grin do what I wanna do and get out bus-way...no time

4 Likes

Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by airbrush: 11:41am On Nov 09, 2019
amebogistng:
grin

Read More Here>>>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/efcc-operatives-told-me-tuface-terry-g.html?m=1

They took us to an uncompleted building in Ikeja. i stop reading at this junction!

oga you are stupid!

6 Likes

Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2019
shocked
Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by Slymonster(m): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2019
One thing I know is criminals have taken this style to rob people. Be smart everyone.
This is what you get when we live in a lawless country. If efcc go with warrant from the court like every reasonable government agency suppose to do. Criminals will not be doing all this claiming this and that.
Same way Sars or people who claim to be sars robbing people.

5 Likes

Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by Passionate888: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2019
Na real two face
Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by Dadaboy: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2019
I am tired of Nigerians

They don’t know deceptive imposters when they see them because they rarely use their senses

What stops you from telling them to take your to their office since you sound sure to be clean

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by Alawode01(m): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
Them be fake efcc believe me

2 Likes

Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by batstan(m): 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

I knew impersonating EFCC would soon turn big business

Just find one red okada rider jacket and paint efcc on it then hire one white hillux truck and one hiace bus and go on raiding spree of Universities, Club House and Hotels

Your head dey there.

Big biz.

4 Likes

Re: Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested by aspiring44: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
Slymonster:
One thing I know is criminals have taken this style to rob people. Be smart everyone.
This is what you get when we live in a lawless country. If efcc go with warrant from the court like every reasonable government agency suppose to do. Criminals will not be doing all this claiming this and that.
Same way Sars or people who claim to be sars robbing people.

Well said .

In saner clime you have the right to ask who the officials are , but here we are seeing a gun totting officials . one is always scared to avoid stories that touch

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos / "Beverly Osu Is A Diamond'"- Denrenle Edun / Ebuka Obi-uchendu: The Most Annoying Question People Ask Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.