Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

How To Make HND Equate Or Beat Bsc: HND Vs Bsc - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make HND Equate Or Beat Bsc: HND Vs Bsc (27977 Views)

BREAKING: Reps’ Bill Finally Ends Disparity Between Bsc/hnd / Finally, No More Difference Between Bsc/hnd Graduates – FG Announces / Free Education Project Topics And Project Materials For Msc, Ma, Bsc, Hnd, Nce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make HND Equate Or Beat Bsc: HND Vs Bsc by highbee02: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Horiolah:

OK.

Lo! U may be arrested and charged, when did I say " I'm pained because you all have told me the truth"
Re: How To Make HND Equate Or Beat Bsc: HND Vs Bsc by Horiolah(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
highbee02:

Lo! U may be arrested and charged, when did I say " I'm pained because you all have told me the truth"

Lmao. Do you even understand sarcasm??
Re: How To Make HND Equate Or Beat Bsc: HND Vs Bsc by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 12, 2019
highbee02:

u can c where the line of dichotomy is drawn. u earn the ND certificate after 2 year, u don't need to include d 2 years since u have been awarded d certificate, which means u are done with that level of education. Y d division? HND only take 2 years + 1 year IT. it's advisable to go for DE immediately after d ND program, HND is just a waste of time and besides 200 level in university is greater HND. University deals with mental
ability and not technical. I rest my case
No you are wrong again. After the completion of HND you go for nysc
Re: How To Make HND Equate Or Beat Bsc: HND Vs Bsc by shoprite: 1:52am On Nov 21, 2019
I remember this same unnecessary hype came up sometime in 2015 . . .you can check out the link here https://www.nairaland.com/2073950/opinion-8-reasons-why-bsc/4

Anyways I will re-post what I posted on that same topic as it is still relevant to this one . . .see below.

Topic - OPINION: 8 Reasons Why Bsc Is Superior To HND

My Response - @ op . . .you can add 2 more reasons to make it 10 if you like . ..but that has nothing to do with how successful the BSc holder becomes over the HND holder. If you don't know what to do with your BSc Cert . . .you are no better than a School Cert holder . . .yes I hold the HND Cert but I can tell you how many BSc holders I have directly assisted and are now employed and I have a long list of others who still run to me for job placement . . .whatever certificate you possess . . .just be a little more creative and you will stand out, I know a couple of people who never saw the four walls of a University or Polytechnic and they are CEOs of known companies today here in Nigeria. . .needless to add the cars I drive and ongoing building project here in Lagos (now completed and another on-going) . . .all thanks to my HND! Bottom line . . .forget BSc/HND . . .be creative and put God first wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) / What Do Traditional Rulers Earn As Chancellors Of Universities? / 2016/2017 Nnpc/total Scholarship List Of Successful Candidates Is OUT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.