Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers (29506 Views)

The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja / 10 Cheapest Places To Rent An Apartment In Lagos State / Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by CotenantNIG: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hello

Lets look at the cheapest places to live in Lagos, Note that this post is not for the middle class or married class but for the corper class i.e NYSC Corpers

Sometimes Corpers Posted Out of their home state, prefer to stay in the new location they are posted so as to look for opportunities but cant stay because of High Rent

This apartments are cheap

We would be looking at places in Lagos you can get cheap rent, this properties are always 1 bedroom or shared apartments across Lagos and Nigeria. You can post a property request on Co-Tenant and get this kind of rooms in minutes

We don't mean properties like this

But this

or This

Getting this kind of property is very easy its always owned by a land lady, all you have to do is go there make inquiries pay and move in. Most don't have agreement and commission wahala , funny enough i can say this kind of properties are always neat because each tenant have days they take turns to clean the house.

You would leave in peace if you mind your business in this kind of property

Bills are paid on time etc

Lets get started

Locations are Ikotun, Idimu, Ajah, Ikorodu etc just bear in mind you would spend more on transport to work except you work close to this place

Oloruntedo Quarters Ikorodu

You can get a room for as low as ₦40,000 per annum

Abraham Adesanya Estate Ajah
You can get Shared apartments at abraham adesanya Ajah for as low as ₦70,000 per annum

Igbogbo, Ikorodu
You can get Single room in some part of igbogbo for as low as ₦65,000 per annum

Ologolo, Lekki
You can get Single room in some part of Ologolo for as low as ₦75,000 per annum

Isawo, Agric, Ikorodu
You can get Single room in some part of Isawo for as low as ₦70,000 per annum

Oke Afa Isolo
You can get Single room in some part of Oke afa for as low as ₦100,000 per annum

New Oko-Oba, Agege
You can get Single room in some part of New Oko Oba Ito for as low as ₦90,000 per annum

Fatai Fayemi Council Ikotun

You can get Single room in some part of Fatai Fayemi Council Ikotun for as low as ₦45,000 per annum

Victory Estate Itele Ayobo
You can get Shared apartments at Victory Estate Itele Ayobo for as low as ₦50,000 per annum

Kola A.i.t Alagbado
You can get Shared apartments at Kola A.i.t Alagbado for as low as ₦40,000 per annum

Captain Area, Abule Egba
You can get Shared apartments at Captain Area, Abule Egba for as low as ₦60,000 per annum

Eyinogbe Ikorodu
You can get Single room in some part of Eyinogbe Ikorodu for as low as ₦55,000 per annum

CAC Street Alapere Ketu
You can get Single room in some part of CAC Street Alapere Ketu for as low as ₦60,000 per annum

Adiyan gas line,ijeja oke oko agbado crossing Ifako Ijaiye
You can get Single room in some part of Adiyan gas line,ijeja oke oko agbado crossing Ifako Ijaiye for as low as ₦40,000 per annum

Iyano School Iba Junction Ojo
You can get Single room in some part of Iyano School Iba Junction Ojo for as low as ₦120,000 per annum

addo road Ajah
You can get Single room in some part of addo road Ajah for as low as ₦70,000 per annum

Idimu Ikotun
You can get Single room in some part of Idimu Ikotun for as low as ₦90,000 per annum

Orile
You can get Single room in some part of Orile for as low as ₦120,000 per annum

Oluaga Ipaja
You can get Single room in some part of Oluaga Ipaja for as low as ₦80,000 per annum

Egan
You can get Single room in some part of Egan for as low as ₦40,000 per annum

Igando
You can get Single room in some part of Igando for as low as ₦70,000 per annum

Ijora Badia
You can get Single room in some part of Ijora for as low as ₦80,000 per annum

Mushin
You can get Single room in some part of Mushin

https://cotenant.ng/2019/11/09/cheapest-place-to-live-in-lagos-for-nysc-corpers/

Add Yours

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by CotenantNIG: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2019

Post a room request on Co-Tenant and get a space or room mate to share rent with in minutes
https://cotenant.ng/post-a-request/

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by WalkerMichael(m): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
NYSC - big waste of time in naija..

Goodluck to all corpers shaa..

18 Likes

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by femi4: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sango Ota: N45k

Mowe- Ibafo: N50k

4 Likes

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by Gudguyz(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nawaooo grin grin grin

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my signature.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by madgoat(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
Lies grin

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
Lekki 10,000-20,000
Eko Atlantic 15,000-25,000
Banana Island 10,000-20,000

Thank me later

13 Likes

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by ednut1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
70k in ologolo U must be kidding. The op has never been to those areas he dey type nonsense. Mods too dey promote his lies

12 Likes

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by BUSHHUNTER: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
Most places listed by the Op are vulnerable areas in Lagos.

Corpers beware!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by YorubaPrince: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
Shomolu, Bariga, Yaba nko?
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by Slawormir: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr

This low budget moda fuckkking face me i slap you house can be annoying most times

You can't bang bitches, you can't smoke weed!

May we not stay broke for too long
Because brokeness is not of the lord

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
U fit see 30k/25k for badagry sef

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by mrwonlasewonie: 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
Security nko?

All these kinds of houses are usually associated with burglary attacks by thieves, armed robbery attacks,cultist clash,rape, black magic e g someone putting sacrifice in front of your door,etc. How do you deal with all that?

When you wash your clothes how do you spread them?how do you deal with noisy, lousy and obnoxious neighbors who will be disturbing you with noise or loudspeakers, prayers or noisy sex?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by Scarpon(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
Rent in ijegun (alimosho) is cheap too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by Injiggerwolf(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
cheesy
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by mitchyy(f): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
Gm

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by BitmapStudios: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
Please, if you are Corps or prospective corps member, verify the distances of these places this op has mentioned.
That Itele, Ayobo that you're looking up there is a place where you would feel you're in real hell. That place is far like mad and the last time I was there, that area has not been electrified (NEPA has not run wire to that area, no electric pole, no nothing).
Again, don't just think, oh the rent is cheap and jump to rent it.
A ni ko si panpe aiye o.

cool

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by one1prax(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
na lie, i don't totally agree
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by paparazzi1987(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
Come to Under bridge Idumota/ido

3 Likes

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by Afiahomes(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by gaetano: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
Makoko suburbs is cheapest undecided

7 Likes

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by OgaJonah(m): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
Op must be on CHEEP~WEED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by mitchyy(f): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
ednut1:
70k in ologolo U must be silly. The op has never been to those areas he dey type nonsense. Mods too dey promote his lies

Yes. I've seen some old one rooms around Ologolo, straight down inside the road. I dont think they will be up to 100k per annum. But those houses are too dirty for any human to live in. But people do out of condition

4 Likes

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
wow thanks
0KNM:
Lekki 10,000-20,000
Eko Atlantic 15,000-25,000
Banana Island 10,000-20,000

Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by Akanoaaa(m): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
Come to ijede ikorodu, you will see a room self-contained for 60k and its just #350 boat to ajah #400 to lekki.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers by wengerjay(m): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2019
Good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help / Please Kindly Advise This Young Lady / BUY YOUR LAND//INVEST IN ILORIN, KWARA "STATE" OF HARMONY...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.