Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

"Deuces Remix" Even 9ice Sing Am With Sariki And Ajayi Brovas - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Deuces Remix" Even 9ice Sing Am With Sariki And Ajayi Brovas (1098 Views)

9ice New Singles Adigun Ojuwon'lo, Attitude & Everyday (free Downloads) / Singers That Really Can't Sing / Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Deuces Remix" Even 9ice Sing Am With Sariki And Ajayi Brovas by mckain: 11:35am On Nov 16, 2010
Deuces Remix everywhere
Chris Brown started it - Deuces master  grin
Then come tyga -  Deuces Remix  cool
Terrain Mari - Deuces Remix
Ciara - Deuces Remix
Chris Brown with Kanye and others
Again Chris Brown with Rick Rose 
And the Last Chris Brown ft Keri Hilson  undecided

Now i was shocked  shocked when i heard 9ice sing Deuces Remix ft "this two  angry"
They titled it - sai gobey   embarassed
Next 'll be M.I and 2face - "Deuces Remix"  grin
Re: "Deuces Remix" Even 9ice Sing Am With Sariki And Ajayi Brovas by NnamdiN: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2010
Interesting
Re: "Deuces Remix" Even 9ice Sing Am With Sariki And Ajayi Brovas by waypavers: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2010
Na people like u dey spread rubbish rumours. 9ice didn't do any deuces remix, Ajayi brothers ft Seriki and nt 9ice shocked
Re: "Deuces Remix" Even 9ice Sing Am With Sariki And Ajayi Brovas by d1twista(m): 3:06am On Nov 24, 2010
Why una no put link to download? dueces remix by 9ice, fake story, try and get dueces remix by teeto Ceemos,Iceberg and so on,

(1) (Reply)

Who's The King Of R&B In Nigeria? / Dorobucci – Don Jazzy & The Mavins [video Download] / 5yrs Remembrance Of Da Grin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.