Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Singers That Really Can't Sing - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Singers That Really Can't Sing (21469 Views)

Top 5 Naija Artistes Who Can't Sing Live / Musicians Who Can't Sing. / Naija Singers That Can't Sing (2) (3) (4)

Singers That Really Can't Sing by Free(f): 5:18am On Feb 03, 2006
What singers out there do y'all think really aren't that talented? You know, the ones that you just can't figure out how they got a contract!

Ashanti
hilirary duff
jenifer lopez
lindsey lohan
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by hotspice(f): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2006
i agree with you on Ashanti she should ask Beyonce on how she improved on her music.
IMO Jenifer lopez is ok.
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Eastcoast(f): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2006
@hotspice and Free i would like to believe that you guys can see better than the pple you listed as horrible singers. ha ha.why don't y'all get the contract. they can sing. Ashanti has a good voice. Jenny is another thing. she is talented. hilary duff is also talented but maybe the type of songs she sings don't show off what she can really do. you know rock, band they sing somehow but it is good too. the same goes for Lindsey lohan. she is good. i like her song daughter of a father. the notes are good. not pitchy they are just fine. i was expecting to see Ashley Simpson. bcoz of her experience on Saturday night live. but men she ironed it all out with her boyfriend album. anyway they all have potential.
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Eastcoast(f): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2006
@ Free and hotspice, i hpe when you sing all the glass windows don't get shattered, birds don't leave their nest, the lions don't run into their caves, the streets become empty, everyone puts on ear pllugs.well i was just ...................................... grin
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Free(f): 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2006
hahaha gurl u funni
ya asheley and jessica simpson cant sing
hilary duff cant sing i dont know what u talkin bout

ciara she ma gurl i know she knows she can dance, which she does
but i dont think the singin is all there....
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Eastcoast(f): 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2006
@ free i do think that hilary duff can sing. i do. her song beat of my heart is good. shez got the voice.
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Free(f): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2006
gurl i dont know what to say to u......
SHE "CANT" SING, they be fixing her up
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Eastcoast(f): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2006
I don't get what you mean by fixing her up.If by that you mean they write her songs, it is a very normal thing. I think she really is ok. do u think she would have made 2 albums if she can't sing? look at tyra banks she can't sing and she didn't even bother producing her album after she introduced it on her show because it just wasn't good. paris Hilton can't sing she tried singing but was terribly booed. most of these recording labels on sign good singers.
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Free(f): 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2006
u know why her ass has made it this far
because little kids love her, look at britney spears she cant sing
but she made it jus caz of her physical appearance,
hilary duff cant sing i would rather go with lindsay lohan...
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Eastcoast(f): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2006
u know what i do prefer hilary duff to lindsay even in singing
i don't really like lindsay she kinda puts on this proud atitude. but hilary is more humble and calm
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Free(f): 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2006
u know i dont really like either.....u seen hilary duff lately
she looks very wierd.....
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Eastcoast(f): 4:11am On Feb 06, 2006
i don't know where she gets her fashion style or sense from. it is just crazy. she has been on all the worst dressed list. can't she just follow the likes of lindsey, paris hilton, and the rest in dressing. but she shouldn't copy the olsen's they too are bad dressers
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by luvu567(f): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2006
Both of them look weird..............they look disgusting. They need to eat and keep that food in they stomachs.
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Free(f): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2006
yea i gree
they look anorexic its disgustin
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by QueenB1(f): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2006
What!! Ashant compared with Beyonce that fat girl. Ashanti can sing 100000 times better than all of them Girls. Please u guys should stop kidding me!!
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Free(f): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2006
awww am sensing you dont like beyonce??

ashanti cannot be compared with Beyonce, because that chick cant SING"
she wish she had beyonces voice and was up to her level, ~Word~
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by monie0078(f): 4:07am On Feb 17, 2006
I'm sorry, but did everyone forget about Britney Spears That chick redefines the term untalented,
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Eastcoast(f): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2006
i don't really know about britney spears. i think it is her own way of singing. she always sound like they attached electricity to her voice.
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by monie0078(f): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2006
Um no, it's not her way of singing, She sounds like that 'cause it's synthesized, that's about as phony as it gets,
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by luvu567(f): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2006
BEYONCE, ashanti, COME OON!
Beyonces body is way better than ashanti, ashnati is the one thats fat.
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Free(f): 1:12am On Feb 18, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by eveseh(f): 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2006
ashanti
britney
kelly clerason
halry duff
linsay lohan
jennifer lopez
jojo
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by skylady(f): 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2006
olivia can't sing i wonder how she became lst lady of G unit.and ppl like jojo.jojo ooooo she is doing ok
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by senorita(f): 6:23am On Apr 30, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@hotspice and Free i would like to believe that you guys can see better than the people you listed as horrible singers. ha ha.why don't y'all get the contract. they can sing. Ashanti has a good voice. Jenny is another thing. she is talented. hilary duff is also talented but maybe the type of songs she sings don't show off what she can really do. you know

this is wot i like to see, people being positive, tell em, even if these so called guys cant sing as others,they still bring joy 2 people , and they"re are lots of hypocrites here cos uv all boogied to this songs&artists,
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Free(f): 10:03pm On May 01, 2006
@senorita

plz oooo gurl your making me laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy hesheshe lol
ashanti cant sing period!!!! and yes ma voice is betta than her lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by yemstar(f): 3:01am On May 02, 2006
I concur grin grin please add ashley simpson to that list that girl makes me want to cry cry out of pain when her songs come on the radio.
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Hotstepper(f): 10:18pm On May 04, 2006
a whole lot of dem can't sing, itz business, who do u know is da answer
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by kitkat1(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2006
i agree with linsdy lohan
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by eveseh(f): 6:46am On May 05, 2006
skylady:

olivia can't sing i wonder how she became lst lady of G unit.and people like jojo.jojo ooooo she is doing ok

i think olivia is better than ashanti cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by eveseh(f): 6:51am On May 05, 2006
jojo,aint nothing,i think am better than her
Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by Free(f): 1:00am On Sep 02, 2006
Cassie
Cassie
Cassie
Cassie

ma gurl can't sing for noting grin

oooh and britney spears tooooo

Re: Singers That Really Can't Sing by iice(f): 4:22am On Sep 02, 2006
Britney spades
Lindsay Lohan
Hilary Duff
Jlo
Ashlee Simpson
Cassie
Juliette Lewis

Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven / What Are Your Top 5 Most Favorite Romantic Song? / Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists