Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Adsense Does Make Sense - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adsense Does Make Sense (1531 Views)

Does It Make Sense To Invest In Power Bank Business? Local Sourcing.... / Does This Advert Line Make Sense? See Picture / PLS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Does Make Sense by liveurlife: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2010
Hello IMers and NON IMers in the house I just want to say that adsense rocks. I started amidst all the adsense bashing going on and in less that two months I have 2 sites making over $1 everyday. Now that may not seem like much but for someone who has been unemployed for 7 years you can understand my joy. I can now go out and actually meet people without feeling inferior lack of funds causes that but I tell 2k in ur pocket makes all the difference.

The bast part is its all on auto pilot I just do a bit of link building for a 1 or 2 hours a day while I use my time to plan another site.

If ever you wanted to pls don't let the nay Sayers discourage you there is money to be made online and in Adsense in particular.
Thanks and that's my 2cents.
Re: Adsense Does Make Sense by netmoney(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2010
That u started 60 days ago and are making this much interests me. Tell us ur secrets here.
Re: Adsense Does Make Sense by juliebest(f): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2010
Adsense is good as it is an easy way to earn money online.
Re: Adsense Does Make Sense by consultmartins(m): 12:02am On Nov 20, 2010
Life is a journey, so also is business. This little success is a sign for you to press on because you are on the right track. Keep the pace going, i wish you the best of luck.
Re: Adsense Does Make Sense by bboynoah(m): 12:15am On Nov 20, 2010
hi everyone, i've been lookingforward to the day i'll make my first cash online and it seems i've just joined the right community. pls, i need someone to xplain in full detail how this google adsense worksi'll be very grateful if you guys helped a brother start something online
Re: Adsense Does Make Sense by Oyawuni(m): 5:20am On Nov 20, 2010
Getting one dollar a day in adsense is stil vry hard4me
Re: Adsense Does Make Sense by suxes2005(m): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2010
adsense is nice and sweet to make money
from but be careful and do not click on your ads

SHALOM
Re: Adsense Does Make Sense by seunoshy: 9:01am On Nov 23, 2010
If you clicks on your ads your account will be disable becarefull , Google money we must all earn
Re: Adsense Does Make Sense by chiemela50(m): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2010
Adsense is good when you have a lot of traffic but i really prefer cost per action, i think that will give you more money.
Re: Adsense Does Make Sense by TheSam: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2010
@seunoshy, plz give me details of making 300 euros in 10 days.I`ll appreciate it. kutesammy2k4@yahoo.com
Re: Adsense Does Make Sense by seunoshy: 4:56am On Nov 25, 2010
Please i prefer ZERO EURO ACCOUNT.thanks
Re: Adsense Does Make Sense by tomm2580(m): 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2010
I still have a little problem with this adsense of a thing. which bank do i receive my cash from or is the check not a foreign one
Re: Adsense Does Make Sense by cnnnigeria: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2010
The cheque is a foreign one but you can pay in the cheque at GTBANK.
Re: Adsense Does Make Sense by seunoshy: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2010
@tomm2580,before you can cash your cheque,you need a domicilliary account.Go to any bank that you want to open a domicilliary account,Actually if you have current account with Gtbank, just tell the customer service officer that you need a dom account is free to open.Note is Euro or dollars account,Once you lodge your adsense cheque, it takes some days for verification ,Once is confirmed you get your cash
Re: Adsense Does Make Sense by succesloan(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2010
Please if you want to open your domiciliary make sure you go direct to GT.
Re: Adsense Does Make Sense by yemismashy: 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2010
@ seunoshy. If u can promote adsense that well, can u promote a new mlm in the country online. pls call me on 08037880608 or email danceleke@gmail.com
Re: Adsense Does Make Sense by larryhomie(m): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2010
yemismashy:

@ seunoshy. If u can promote adsense that well, can u promote a new mlm in the country online. pls call me on 08037880608 or email danceleke@gmail.com

Mlm is more like a ponzi scheme. I'd advise you to do something else
Re: Adsense Does Make Sense by V6ix(m): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2010
more than sense!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of An Oil Lifting License / Business You Can Start With Just =n=50,000 / Nde Constructs Garri Processing Plants In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.