Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her (40491 Views)

Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview / "Tacha Fans Are Her Major Problems" — Toyin Lawani Blows Hot / Tacha’s Fans Clash With Seyi’s Fans As They Replace Tacha Banner With Seyi Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by GistOffer: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Big Brother Naija star, Tacha was surprised by fans at her meet and greet party in Portharcourt.

Television set, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC were donated to Tacha by her fans.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/tv-washing-machine-water-dispenser-ac-were-donate-to-tacha-by-her-fans

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by GistOffer: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2019

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by GistOffer: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
I hope some of this *fans have eaten!!!

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Kameel99: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
They couldn't buy her a G wagon as they were bragging online

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Frankyboy1(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
Mumu people everywhere

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Zephd1h(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
Lolzz...
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Qulink1(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
No offense,but I think it was staged.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by BarrElChapo(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
what nansense angry

6 Likes

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by WalkerMichael(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
SHEER NONSENSE & JOBLESSNESS

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by sauceEEP(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
Camry 2.2 for make sense or maybe dem money no reach am? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by OttHin: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
It is a good thing to help the less privilege. Continue in your good works dear Lazy Nigerian yoots.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by yusufobinna1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
This bbn stuff should be over by now we have serious issues facing the country, please let's get ourselves together and push for a better nation.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by sammyuche(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
I still don't get how this works. Nigeria is done for.

15 Likes

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Onlinealaba(m): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
Help me tell her fans we sell smart TV's and other electronics grin.. at affordable price we go sell am well

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Lugianostar(m): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
It pays to be controversial sometimes?

Good for her!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by JandyJ(m): 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
Lets fast and pray for the people of this nation.

8 Likes

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Olalan(m): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
No wonder Africa is called a dark continent.........our thoughts are majorly shallow and driven by medicority

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by arantess: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hisense television fa

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by michony505(m): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hmmm....Okay.
Contact this no (08136735663) if you need a good graphics work.
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by omamush(f): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
Lol I thought they would get her a car since they like to brag..

Meanwhile I also heard she was gifted grinding stone grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Timi141: 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nevergree:

Las las, is serving ban...

Oluwa o se o.

She never see it coming. She always believe that she's superior to all the people on this forum.

Law of karma!

Azin,
The girl can report... ehn!
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by BrinaLanbros: 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
Qulink1:
No offense,but I think it was staged.

I don't think so. That gurl gat madt love from the streets. The gifts are real not audio. Real gifts. The love is crazy but infecting. Me, I have learnt to love her

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Oyindidi(f): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Angelfrost(m): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sigh... Someone needs to either investigate or research how Lionel Messi takes these 25 to 30 yard free kicks... This has gone beyond ridiculous. lipsrsealed

Utterly speechless!!! Messi is far removed from every other footballer. What the fvck!!!

9 Likes

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Guyman02: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nairaland, BBNAIJA has ended. If they give her washing machine has it opened the borders

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Lewisalexander(m): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
You can make your next donations through me. Team tacha
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Maryclaire1(f): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
Audio gifts grin
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by nazablossom(f): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
They no buy car for her . Misplaced priority undecided

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Rosarie(f): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
Pls pdp should just tell Nigerian's that they will be having a half naked show thrice every year,the most naked ,rude and mannerless will be given a prize if Nigerian's come out to vote.cos me I don tire for this APC.
Rubbish!that is the way for naija now.
Re: Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her by Americanboy35: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nevergree:

Las las, is serving ban...

Oluwa o se o.

She never see it coming. She always believe that she's superior to all the people on this forum.

Law of karma!

Azin,
The girl can report... ehn!
I wonder self, so he/she is on ban

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Mocks Oge Okoye For Claiming Kenya Moore's Dogs Were Hers / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Anthony Joshua’s Misogynistic Comment / Alex Replies A Non-Fan Who Said Her Parents Are Very Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.