Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules (72371 Views)

IG Model Who Dated Chris Brown & Others Reveals That She Has Had AIDS For 10 Yrs / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping B-obs, Pics / Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by amebogistng(m): 5:16am On Nov 10, 2019
The Islamic religion forbids unmarried women from dressing in certain ways and in particular not fully covering their body - a value that is strictly upheld in the Norther region of Nigeria, where it is predominantly dominated by the Muslims.

Ramatulai must be referred to as an apple that fell too far from its the tree as she does not acknowledge any of those values, her work as a model directly contradicts this particular value and this means she is having to dress in her swimsuits and any other outfit she feels like dressing in, I wonder what the muslim brothers will have to say about this one?

Checkout some photos of Ramatulai below:

http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/photos-of-nigerian-fulani-model.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by amebogistng(m): 5:17am On Nov 10, 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Idowumanuel(m): 5:34am On Nov 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Mutemenot(m): 5:41am On Nov 10, 2019
Okay. She's a modern goal post shocked very tall like bubu

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Sanchez01: 5:44am On Nov 10, 2019
If Hisbah gets her ehn! grin

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by GraGra247(m): 5:50am On Nov 10, 2019
She has signed her death warrant.

Religion of piss will murder her very soon.

159 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by ValCon888: 6:16am On Nov 10, 2019
No religion should ever have the right to stop you from living your dream.
Go girl. You rock.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by sesaan(m): 6:31am On Nov 10, 2019
Can any lady explain to me why almost every lady wants to be sexy and exposed their bodies? It is that woman are only good for sex?

213 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by sweetonugbu: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2019
GraGra247:
She has signed her death warrant.

Religion of piss will murder her very soon.
gbam, they will be coming for her.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by maynation(f): 6:58am On Nov 10, 2019
Religion wouldn't put food on your table.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:00am On Nov 10, 2019
Op, don't cause trouble where there's no trouble. Let the sleeping dogs sleep in peace biko. Besides, why is she looking like a camel I mean her waist down to her legs.

Please Please Please click on the link on my signature and vote for my son. Kindly vote, share and help make it viral. Let's help my son win. Thank you.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by TheFacelessMan: 7:07am On Nov 10, 2019
kiss
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 10, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Op, don't cause trouble where there's no trouble. Let the sleeping dogs sleep in peace biko. Besides, why is she looking like a camel I mean her waist down to her legs.

Please Please Please click on the link on my signature and vote for my son. Kindly vote, share and help make it viral. Let's help my son win. Thank you.
I hope you look better. If not then you have to erase those things up there.
She is beautiful in her own way.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 10, 2019
shocked

The bald Giraffe is tall enough to be improvised as a transmission tower for a power grid, and save the whole country from it's present menace. Most renegade women rebel against religious clothing because of the extreme beauties they want to flaunt; but the ugly model has only succeeded in punishing the viewers with the disturbing pictures of her malnourished thigh gap and curved legs.

I'd have thought she should embrace her culture and religion and clothe herself for her own good and for the good of the viewers, because she only ended up looking like a specimen suitable for some bsdm session.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by kenir(m): 8:14am On Nov 10, 2019
If this one wrap u with those legs 4 bed, my niqqies! I no fit talk again!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by 11thGoldTREE: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2019
God bless all women with thigh gap.

Best for all sex styles

14 Likes

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by davillian(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2019
There is nothing Fulani about this one
White Indians and black Indians are not the same.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2019
She is a fulani Christian

5 Likes

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Godons1: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2019
Kyakyawan yan mata. grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Nduemma12(m): 9:02am On Nov 10, 2019
hmmmm �
RAMUOTU

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by UnknownT: 9:20am On Nov 10, 2019
See thigh gap kiss
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2019
MEJOISLAND:

I hope you look better. If not then you have to erase those things up there.
She is beautiful in her own way.

Excuse me, I wasn't insulting her. Don't read meanings where's there's none. Thank you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by amebogistng(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by tillaman(m): 9:48am On Nov 10, 2019
Is it not wickedness, they want to be greedy when we know there’s love in sharing una wan take hijab cover The shady, we will not have it
Those legs turn a niqqa on, only legends can relate,
A slim shady with those kinda legs hmmmm

5 Likes

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by jnoz23(m): 10:29am On Nov 10, 2019
That hole is gonna be deep, mehn!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by horlahwaley(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2019
She is not tall, but long grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Richdad50(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2019
You spend alot of time and effort writing folly.
ola33t:
shocked

The bald Giraffe is tall enough to be improvised as a transmission tower for a power grid, and save the whole country from it's present menace. Most renegade women rebel from religious clothing because of the extreme beauties they want to flaunt; but the ugly model has only succeeded in punishing the viewers with the disturbing pictures of her malnourished thigh gap and curved legs.

I'd have thought she should embrace her culture and religion and clothe herself for her own good and for the good of the viewers, because she only ended up looking like a specimen suitable for some bsdm session.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by mujaya1(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2019
we fulani support you and love you, continue your journey, islam is by heart not body or apperence

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by backtalkG(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
MURIC most see this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by orisa37: 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
amebogistng:
The Islamic religion forbids unmarried women from dressing in certain ways and in particular not fully covering their body - a value that is strictly upheld in the Norther region of Nigeria, where it is predominantly dominated by the Muslims.

Ramatulai must be referred to as an apple that fell too far from its the tree as she does not acknowledge any of those values, her work as a model directly contradicts this particular value and this means she is having to dress in her swimsuits and any other outfit she feels like dressing in, I wonder what the muslim brothers will have to say about this one?

Checkout some photos of Ramatulai below:

http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/photos-of-nigerian-fulani-model.html

Ask Bodejo of Macban.
Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by GODPUNISHALABI: 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
See thigh GAp for easy penetration hope her pussy is tight

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules by Jarus(m): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ugliest Fulani I have ever seen

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) / Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.