Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) (72370 Views)

Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift / "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters / LIRS Sends Falz A Letter To Come And Pay His Personal Income Tax For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by envoymedia: 3:52am On Sep 29, 2020
LIRS Reminds BBNaija 2020 Winner, Laycon, About His Tax (Photo)

Lagos State Internal Revenue Service, LIRS, sent a congratulatory message to BBNaija 2020 winner, Laycon, and reminded him about paying his tax, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to its Twitter handle, LIRS wrote:

"Congratulations @itsLaycon Winner @BBNaija Lockdown edition. More wins!! We look forward to seeing you in Y2021 as you #payyourtax"
https://twitter.com/lirsgovng/status/1310642052171026432?s=19

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by solmus: 4:17am On Sep 29, 2020
angry

He is from ogun state

Lagos and tax sef

308 Likes 10 Shares

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by daddytime(m): 4:28am On Sep 29, 2020
Just imagine. Are these not the village people we get warned about?

How much does Tinubu and the likes pay as tax?

465 Likes 16 Shares

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by jojomario(m): 4:39am On Sep 29, 2020
Only if the tax payers money is being used judiciously.

263 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by ednut1(m): 4:52am On Sep 29, 2020
all the actresses flaunting cars and houses make una go after them first na.

235 Likes 10 Shares

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 29, 2020
Haha no Joy
Make dem chill small nah

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Racoon(m): 4:53am On Sep 29, 2020
Wonder if LIRS has ever directed this same message to the bullion van man of Burdillion or Alpha Beta company.

283 Likes 14 Shares

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by KingOfTheSouthS: 4:53am On Sep 29, 2020
Since I was born and now I'm getting old I have never seen what our tax have been used for.

Bad roads still dey everywhere for this country.

Electricity no dey at all.

Security dey too weak for naija

All we see everyday is our greedy politicians and their children jumping from one private jet to another. This country is finished.

I will rather swallow the money than to pay tax to this greedy and foolish government. Tufiakwa!

209 Likes 14 Shares

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Luckydubby7(m): 4:53am On Sep 29, 2020
Lagos tax , tax and tax just to enrich one man.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Hisxellency: 4:54am On Sep 29, 2020
Lol

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 29, 2020
Lagos State Government and Tax...
Trying to turn Lagos to USA overnight.
They want Lagosians pay tax for everything, very soon they will start charging for walking permit..

Think it about time I open a branch in Ibadan, Oyo state, Any business consultant in oyo state?? Kindly send me a PM.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:54am On Sep 29, 2020
Are these people mad or something :- dem no dey use eye see better thing ni undecided

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Goldp5988(f): 4:54am On Sep 29, 2020
I don't even want to laugh

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Denique(f): 4:54am On Sep 29, 2020
Not like the money will be put into good use...one of them about to loot it undecided

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by jesse8048(m): 4:54am On Sep 29, 2020
Useless tax paid to useless country to be uselessed by useless politicians.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Openbusiness: 4:54am On Sep 29, 2020
Mtchwwwwwww, very dumb tweet. They supposed to sack that handler because he/she is bringing the LASG to public ridicule with such a low IQ tweet.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by AltCtrlDel: 4:55am On Sep 29, 2020
This is crazy grin

Scientists say the universe is made up of protons, electrons and neutrons. They forgot to mention morons

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Emmolap(m): 4:55am On Sep 29, 2020
hmm

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by overdrive(m): 4:56am On Sep 29, 2020
Haba make the money cool first.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 4:57am On Sep 29, 2020
Tinubu is a criminal drug baron bastard vagabond
the vice god of yeroba Muslims after ishaq Akintola the supreme god of yeroba Muslims

Tinubu ajoka Tueh!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by iampeterben(m): 4:58am On Sep 29, 2020
Lols very hilarious.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 4:58am On Sep 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin

As a Nigerian, this rubs me the wrong way... Taxation without representation and benefits is armed robbery.

[img]https://media1./images/1fde8335adabbe4b6c35d496fd08da81/tenor.gif[/img]

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 4:59am On Sep 29, 2020
It's a jonzing world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Richhard(m): 4:59am On Sep 29, 2020
They want to chop too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 5:00am On Sep 29, 2020
jesse8048:
Useless tax paid to useless country to be uselessed by useless politicians.
... in a very useless manner

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by RosyIsBlessed: 5:01am On Sep 29, 2020
Money wey the guy never even collect. Confirmed bad belle. Tax is only for the common man yet the common man doesn't benefit from the proceeds. It's a wow something

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Melison(m): 5:03am On Sep 29, 2020
This one na congrataxlations angry grin grin
Money wey never cold Una dey find tax,

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by femi4: 5:04am On Sep 29, 2020
solmus:
angry

He is from ogun state

Lagos and tax sef

You pay tax to the state that gives you bread not your state of origin

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by XXLMANDIGO: 5:04am On Sep 29, 2020
To be objective, I listened to this guy's music
on YouTube and it is below par, also the voice is not soronous. Though I am happy for his success and feat in the BBN House, he should still find another calling,maybe Movies or Comedy.

That's how to avoid being another Efe...

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by joeyswift(m): 5:05am On Sep 29, 2020
This is funny. Abeg make una remind am before he go say he won tax free lifetime games in the house

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) / An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) / Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.