Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

A Sin Without Forgiveness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Sin Without Forgiveness (10997 Views)

*once Saved, Continue Manifesting Sin Without Repentance, You'll Be In Heaven* / For Those Saying A Believer Who Dies In Sin Without Repentance Is In Heaven / No One Can Overcome Sin Without Losing His Life.life With Christ Is Everything. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sin Without Forgiveness by jonatoye(m): 8:06am On Nov 10, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: A Sin without Forgiveness

WORD FOR TODAY
Unforgiveness is an unpardonable offence before God. Only the merciful will receive mercy from God!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. (Matthew 6:14-15 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of those things we cannot but experience in the land of the living is that we will be offended and also offend others. Irrespective of what any man do to offend you; try as much as possible to forgive such.

Forgiveness is an important prerequisite if your prayers will be answered. It is a very serious issue before God to the extent that whatever you offer in the presence of unforgiveness is unacceptable before Him.

As far as God is concerned, there is no sin too big that is not pardonable and there is no man who is not an offender before Him.

No matter how holy or righteous you think you are, the fact still remains that you will need the mercy of God to make Heaven because the righteousness of a man is regarded as filthy rag before Him and what qualifies a man to receive His mercy is that he is also merciful enough to forgive those who offended him.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I receive the grace not to give room to root of bitterness in my heart; grant me a gentle heart like thee in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
You don't have right to forgiveness if you refuse to forgive those who offended you!!!

Have a Wonderful Worship Experience!!!

6 Likes

Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by RomeoEmpire(m): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2019
Happy Sunday to You All.
Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by Truefaith: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at

www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by omaclarry(m): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2019
This person above me who are you, tot i hav finaly made it in life wit FTC, den you popped up...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by emmyid(m): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2019
In the Catholic faith, there is something called Mortal Sin, sin like killing another human. This Sin is stuck on you till death. If peradventure you change your ways, you go to purgatory after death.

So I was taught in Catechism.

4 Likes

Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by phayvoursky(m): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2019
God help us
Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by peteruuu(m): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2019
Okay. Thanks.
Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by hopefulLandlord: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2019
a Nigerian shouldn't care if his actions is regarded as sin by the believers of a Jewish god in Israel just like the Indians don't give a sheet if their actions are regarded as sin by believers of Obatala

5 Likes

Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by victorazyvictor(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2019
Happy Sunday to all.
Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by EternalBeing: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by ForeThinker: 9:11am On Nov 10, 2019
Life is short o

1 Like

Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by SultanOfAbia: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2019
Everyone is playing a role in your life contract
A life contract is what a soul signs and agree on certain terms and conditions they will experience when they come to Earth.
It contains list of ppl you will meet in your earthly life that will impact you and you teach you a lesson.
These people come into your life to teach you a lesson and these life lessons can be difficult but at the end you will get the life lesson that will evolve your soul spiritually.
Life contracts include those who will love you, those that will break your heart,betray you,help you,stab you,torture you,rape you nd even kill you.
They all come into ur life in different phases and periods to impact a life lesson to you no matter how horrendous it may seem. Everything happens for a Divine reason.
So Forgiveness is realising that people who hurt you are part of your life contract and are teaching u a life lesson playing different roles...

That is why Jesus kissed Judasiscarrot
Judas was playing the role of betrayal in Jesus life contract and as bad as it seems this act lead to the fulfillment of prophecy and crucifixion of Jesus which was all part of the divine plan.
This is why Jesus kissed Judas as a form of saying thanks for signing up to be part of this divine plan of God..
FORGIVE them Father For They Don't Know What They Are Doing means Jesus already knows the roman soldiers that crucify him where a part and playing their own roles in fufilling his Life Contract to become the Messiah of the World.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by Jabioro: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2019
The life is web,spiral and connected to sin and forgive...I am talking of grievous one.. learned how to let go
Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by seanwilliam(m): 9:14am On Nov 10, 2019
Once heard that there's unforgivable sin, how true Is it?
Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by Gabson001(m): 9:14am On Nov 10, 2019
Thanks for this information
But is it possible to forgive and forget?

I have someone I've been trying to forgive but I just can't
I'm tired of hating the guy seriously
but I just can't forgive him

2 Likes

Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by raquel97: 9:15am On Nov 10, 2019
emmyid:
In the Catholic faith, there is something called Mortal Sin, sin like killing another human. This Sin is stuck on you till death. If peradventure you change your ways, you go to purgatory after death.

You don't have sense undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by benpuzzy(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2019
This message was directed to me, Lord please pardon my short coming because i am guilty of this message, amen.
Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by BabyApple(m): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2019
Don't call Jesus God ... That is the only sin without forgiveness. Don't render any act of worship to any other thing beside God. Every other since will be forgiven if you ask for forgiveness. Simple.

1 Like

Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by benpuzzy(m): 9:19am On Nov 10, 2019
raquel97:
You don't have sense undecided
haba oga, no need for this, today is Sunday ooo.
Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by franchasng: 9:20am On Nov 10, 2019
But I don't want to forgive these people:

1.) Middlebelt people for killing innocent, civilian Igbos living peacefully in their communities just because of the 1966 coup which was a complete military affair!! angry

2.) Yoruba Muslims for inciting good Yoruba Christians and Pagans towards hating the great, peaceful Igbo tribe for no justifiable reason other than to please Tinubu's political ambition!

3.) Muhammadu Buhari for killing unarmed Igbo youths in Igbo land for exercising their right to seek for freedom without arms or violence yet he frees Boko Haram terrorists who have wiped out families and thrown so many families into everlasting sorrow! angry

4.) United Kingdom for almagamation of Southern Nigeria with Northern Nigeria and for their wicked, biased role of using their military might and political influence to rally military and economic support for Nigeria to fight Biafra between 1966 - 1969.

Even if they escape our payback, karma and life must reward Britain accordingly like it is doing to Middlebelt and Northern Nigeria for some decades now. angry

2 Likes

Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:26am On Nov 10, 2019
seanwilliam:
Once heard that there's unforgivable sin, how true Is it?
Yeah, there is.
Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by AmazingELixir: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2019
franchasng:

1.) Middlebelt people for killing innocent, civilian Igbos living peacefully in their communities just because of the 1966 coup which was a complete military affair!! angry

2.) Yoruba Muslims for inciting good Yoruba Christians and Pagans towards hating the great, peaceful Igbo tribe for no justifiable reason other than to please Tinubu's political ambition!

3.) Muhammadu Buhari for killing unarmed Igbo youths in Igbo land for exercising their right to seek for freedom without arms or violence yet he frees Boko Haram terrorists who have wiped out families and thrown so many families into everlasting sorrow! angry

4.) United Kingdom for almagamation of Southern Nigeria with Northern Nigeria and for their wicked, biased role of using their military might and political influence to rally military and economic support for Nigeria to fight Biafra between 1966 - 1969.

Even if they escape our payback, karma and life must reward Britain accordingly like it is doing to Middlebelt and Northern Nigeria for some decades now. angry

So prepare for eternal damnation....you are in contempt of mortal sin
Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by Marcelnali: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2019
OP the only sin that can not be forgiven according to Holy Bible is the sin against the Holy Spirit. Any other sin can be forgiven you. If for a example you murdered my son or daughter and I refused to forgive; you can not be forgiven even by the Holy Father Himself because the word of God made you to understand that whatever that we have bound on the earth has been bound on the heaven and whatever we loosed on the earth has been loosed in Heaven. Meanwhile the Bible asked us a question : are we to continue in sin that grace may abound? No.
Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by Edyice: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2019
Not believing in the HOLY SPIRIT is not forgiving .

That's is a sure thing.....
Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by Edyice: 9:56am On Nov 10, 2019
franchasng:

Very hard to forgive and forget but I buhari and his fellows will pay for what they did . Things will certainly turn back around in no time trust me grin
Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by sammysmiles(m): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2019
Glory
Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by Sirdan19ad(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2019
emmyid:

brother go and read about mortar sin from ur catechism.... u are mixing things u here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by SocialJustice: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2019
BabyApple:
Don't call Jesus God ... That is the only sin without forgiveness. Don't render any act of worship to any other thing beside God. Every other since will be forgiven if you ask for forgiveness. Simple.
Jesus is a thing? Na wa.
Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by Sirdan19ad(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2019
Edyice:
Not believing in the HOLY SPIRIT is not forgiving .

That's is a sure thing.....

let's us just say it right.... not believing that d holy spirit came forgive ur sin...
that is d sin against d spirit dat cannot b forgiven....
Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by Kingrefreshed: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2019
omaclarry:
This person above me who are you, tot i hav finaly made it in life wit FTC, den you popped up...

It's an Edo witch. They sleep on Nairaland.
Re: A Sin Without Forgiveness by simple250: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2019
God help me to forgive the vulcanizer in my street for licking my vehicle tyre just because he wants me to patronize him the next day ,I was so mad that day, I almost destroyed his machine. I was advised to arrest him because of God I lockup.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams: "Christian Men Are Unromantic" / Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? / Should Christian Couples Confess Adultery To Their Partners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.