Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

The Look On Chioma's Face After She Caught Davido Drinking Alcohol (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Look On Chioma's Face After She Caught Davido Drinking Alcohol (photo) (5482 Views)

Omoni Oboli Sprays Money On Chioma Akpotha On Her 42nd Birthday / Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Look On Chioma's Face After She Caught Davido Drinking Alcohol (photo) by GistMore1: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2019
The photo was captured at their son's naming ceremony held in London.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/the-look-on-chiomas-face-after-he-caught-davido-drinking-alcohol

2 Likes

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face After She Caught Davido Drinking Alcohol (photo) by Beosten(m): 11:10am On Nov 10, 2019
Looks like she was reacting to something else.

Musicians and neck shackles Sha...

2 Likes

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face After She Caught Davido Drinking Alcohol (photo) by GistMore1: 11:11am On Nov 10, 2019

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face After She Caught Davido Drinking Alcohol (photo) by beresponsible(m): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2019
Na today? Davido has been drinking since the time of king David
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face After She Caught Davido Drinking Alcohol (photo) by Goldencheese(m): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2019
grin grin
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face After She Caught Davido Drinking Alcohol (photo) by Bluezy13(m): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2019
beresponsible:
Na today? Davido has been drinking since the time of king David

Hehehe...

1 Like

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face After She Caught Davido Drinking Alcohol (photo) by drips8(m): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2019
Davido is just living his best life

2 Likes

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face After She Caught Davido Drinking Alcohol (photo) by kestolove95(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2019
If ur boyfriend or husband doesn't drink or smoke, fear him dey are dangerous and wicked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face After She Caught Davido Drinking Alcohol (photo) by sweetonugbu: 11:57am On Nov 10, 2019
kestolove95:
If ur boyfriend or husband doesn't drink or smoke, fear him dey are dangerous and wicked
so I am dangerous ba?. But I like puna, does it count?.

5 Likes

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face After She Caught Davido Drinking Alcohol (photo) by nurex01(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
kestolove95:
nonsense

2 Likes

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face After She Caught Davido Drinking Alcohol (photo) by udoakwa(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
kestolove95:

sweetheart u lack excuse for associating urself with drunks n smokers, no girl, i repeat no girl can push me to start drinking n smoking in this life

4 Likes

Re: The Look On Chioma's Face After She Caught Davido Drinking Alcohol (photo) by Amstupid(m): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
No pu**y for David today grin
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face After She Caught Davido Drinking Alcohol (photo) by kaybaba25(m): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
Davido davido davido how many times did I call you
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face After She Caught Davido Drinking Alcohol (photo) by josephine123: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lol .. make sense
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face After She Caught Davido Drinking Alcohol (photo) by simplex2: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Endorsed!

kestolove95:
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face After She Caught Davido Drinking Alcohol (photo) by simplex2: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
udoakwa:

sweetheart u lack excuse for associating urself with drunks n smokers, no girl, i repeat no girl can push me to start drinking n smoking in this life

She didn't say there are no men that don't drink nor smoke; she said you guys that neither drink nor smoke are inherently wicked and I tend to support her view. Any guy that doesn't have a way of relieving stress or socializing is inherently a sadist.
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face After She Caught Davido Drinking Alcohol (photo) by verifiablefacts: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
kestolove95:
see up-side-down reasoning
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face After She Caught Davido Drinking Alcohol (photo) by udoakwa(m): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
simplex2:

She didn't say there are no men that don't drink nor smoke; she said you guys that neither drink nor smoke are inherently wicked and I tend to support her view. Any guy that doesn't have a way of relieving stress or socializing is inherently a sadist.

Mr. wrong interpreter...i hail u immediately
Re: The Look On Chioma's Face After She Caught Davido Drinking Alcohol (photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hmnnn you better don't control this boy because if you do,oti go niyen

(1) (Reply)

(18+ Video) Ghanaian Model Shugatiti Shows The Size Of Penis She Wants video / Picture Of Wande Coal And "Oy" (His Girlfriend) / Muslim Girl Disgraced In Public For Wearing Bump Short (+18 Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.