Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist (60777 Views)

Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / Joy Onuh Ogochukwu Raped & Killed In Benue State (Photos) / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts (2) (3) (4)

Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Ndlistic(m): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
According to Police Statements reads that, "The Police officer caught on video collecting bribe from an innocent Nigerian has since been identified and arrested.

The non-commissioned officer, Force No.431625, Sgt Onuh Makedomu, attached to 49 PMF, but presently on special duty with the Safer Highways Patrol, Lagos is currently undergoing Orderly Room trial on a two count charge of Discreditable Conduct and Corrupt Practices at the provost department of the Lagos State Police Command.

Meanwhile, the Inspector General of Police, IGP M.A Adamu NPM, mni has enjoined the good citizen, who courageously brought the inglorious act of the officer to the public domain, to meet with the Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos State Command, to recover the money extorted from him by the delinquent officer.

It was reported earlier in a video making rounds online was the moment a police officer was recorded collecting bribe and telling lies to his colleagues".

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1193575437768806401

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/11/video-policeman-arrested-after-being.html?m=1

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Ndlistic(m): 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
More, Watch The Video That Was Captured HERE

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Made4naijaceo(f): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
sad
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Jimwils: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
Wen will Tinubu be arrested??

Cone headies won't like this comment grin

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by DonBenny77(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
Everyone knows this dude can no longer be in the force.
Him face don show grin

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Beosten(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
Even the 'arresters' know that they are the ones that asked the arrested to collect bribe. Can NPF survive without bribe collection on highways? Hell no

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Brandstudio01: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
It's called Media trial and it's not new in my country. In fact some of the Oga at the top will fire you if youre too clean. God save us

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
Old woman don use nyash crack this one palm kernel smh grin grin grin

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by ijewejones: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
This a typical example of...

...the bush meat catching the hunter tongue

Sorry oga police,you already know your punishment...it awaits you.

But how about the one he called over the phone

That one go be full of praises grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by OkCornel(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hahaha...

You’re a breaker of the law only when you’re caught red handed.

Which begs the question, if every policeman is monitored with a secret surveillance camera. I wonder who will end up arresting whom.
Most of them are bribe seekers.

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Onlinealaba(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
But the Oga at the tops always have their own cut from the bribe the junior officers collect it, is it because this one want to short-change them they they arrested him..well if the arrest is genuine kudos to the NPF a right step in redeeming their lost image
Check my signature and profile

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by gabazin080(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
The way I am broke these days, I can even help a robber who enters my house in search of money and share equally after finding it...

19 Likes

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by bestman09(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by gabazin080(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
the officer is an hustler

By African context, if a man doesn't work so hard to get money, he loses his rights & respect in the family. Brothers, hustle ooh!
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by gabazin080(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
ole
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
Someone that would be released before next weekend.. no be Naija again

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by emeijeh(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
What about this guy?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Ahmed0336(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
Jimwils:

Wetin join onuh and tinubu?

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by englishmart(m): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
Identified, arrested but not dismissed

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Kennitrust(m): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
My prayer is...

Let me not be bad example..

I want someone to take good example of me on how I survive the odd environment (Nigeria) I grow in

This police case will soon loose. It is their primary assignment on the street

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
W
Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by realestniggah: 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lmao.. All for show.. If you know you know..he Is just one out of a thousand others.

Thank God for social media these days exposing them publicly

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by BarrElChapo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Police our friends wink

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by IamPatriotic(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
End of the road, my sincere sympathy goes to his wife and children.

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Dshocker(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Na today.....No be who dem catch be thief!

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by BarrElChapo(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
englishmart:
Identified, arrested but not dismissed

hopefully they will do when he's found guilty

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by Pr0cter: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
This is quite funny though. All policemen in Nigeria collect bribe. Even your Inspector General of Police

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by motionarena: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
Rubbish

Just kuku arrest all police officers

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by sammyj: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2019

Re: Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist by etrouble: 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Jimwils:

Just after you are jailed

Oke Obi-Enadhuze Was Killed By Thugs, Not Police - Brother Speaks / Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic) / Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho)