Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) (62565 Views)

I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) / Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by hugelyendowed: 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
Popular 'rich' Ghanaian celebrity dwarf, Shatta Bandles, climbs on top of a table just to rock a beautiful young lady.

He was also seen dancing and rocking a curvy lady. Due to his height, his face could only get to the curvy lady's backside.

He was just happy as he catches fun with the ladies.

Shatta Bandle has continued to gain popularity ever since he said he's richer than Dangote. His social media profile has been rising since.

He got featured In Paul Okoye's music video and his presence made the video a hit. Other musicians are already lining up to feature him as well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4s--wcpScf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/11/video-dwarf-shatta-bandles-climbs-table.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by hugelyendowed: 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
Watch the video Here

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by orion7: 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
put face inside nyash.

very brave stuff hmm

16 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by decatalyst(m): 12:05am On Nov 11, 2019
This shatta bandle wants to die before his time abi?

One mess from that yansh is enough to send him rolling Out of the event venuegrin

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by BlackCrainte: 1:21am On Nov 11, 2019
Chai!

Na Ogun Laakaye go kill this guy las las

See the pvssy he is rocking.

3 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by sexysage(m): 2:04am On Nov 11, 2019
All these Ghana girls wey dey carry ugly face and banging body. Na wa

38 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by Robert129(m): 4:16am On Nov 11, 2019
orisirisi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 4:30am On Nov 11, 2019
Shatta is mad
Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by tillaman(m): 7:13am On Nov 11, 2019
Shatta bandles e be someone girlfriend and baby mama

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by Bigflamie(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2019
Fvck this social media verification mark.
Look at the people being verified SMH

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by Jerkules: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2019
I always knew that Asisat abi Assistant was an Ashawo. just read her comment. Dirty thing

16 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
Bigflamie:
Fvck this social media verification mark. Look at the people being verified SMH
Its pathetic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by vanida6: 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hw wil i go near dis ugly monkey all becous of money sad

damm it dat guy is ugly angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by polodili59: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by Mays24(f): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
Shatta Bandle grin
Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by Ayomarcel(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
Please, what does this guy do for a living??!!!

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by englishmart(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
"Hin thing go be like cotton bud for that side" Asisat Oshoala 2019 grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by Emmacula8(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Shatta bundles or bangles or whatever, the ghanian dwarf is a typical example of audio billionaire that like to trend with fake life i.e to boast of what he doesn't have or can't do..
Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by naijadrivablog: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2019

Like play, this ikeregbe don blow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by Walehelt(m): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
Shatta bundle

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by fergie001: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
Am I seeing asisat oshoala?

Cotton bud ?......no P

3 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by osazsky(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
This guy go good for fake miracle like d one that lady pulled with 3 diff pastors
Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by homirefacuny(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
vanida6:

Yeye angry

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by DonBenny77(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
Season of the dwarf
Shatta Bandle!!
CEO Bandle records
Finally smooched moesha's legendary "Tumbo Basin".
Moesha can even give him the meat afterall she told CNN she bleeps for money grin

5 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by slimjohn2k5: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
The guy barber sharp

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
mehn dat azz looks very pressable

7 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by Roon9(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lmao! The guy is a clown I swear

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide
Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by TwoBottles: 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
cool

This guy looks like "Slawormir" the real niggar.

4 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
vanida6:

money makes a man handsome cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys / Toyin Lawani Caught Her Maid Secretly Using Her Underwear With The Help Of CCTV / Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.