Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,219 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) (77854 Views)

I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS / Yes! Waddle Is Banging Me-yvonne Okoro Finally Admits Relationship(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by drinoayo: 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
Blessing Okoro Builds N500M Mansion Years After Claiming Another Man's House As Hers

Controversial relationship coach Blessing Okoro is more than happy at the moment and it is not just about the Christmas Day celebration.

Okoro recently took to her official page on Instagram with a video showing her fans and followers a rare glimpse of her soon-to-be-launched Lagos mansion.

The relationship coach explained that the housewarming ceremony is going to happen on Christmas Day while adding that she has waited for so long to show the world her house.

Recall that two years ago, Okoro brought ridicule upon herself in the online community after claiming ownership of a house belonging to someone else.

Okoro had made a video with the mansion and after it went viral, the real house owner swung into action and called her out.

Well, the young lady has kept to her word of working hard until she’s able to build her own house.

“25th December I present myself a gift to myself � my own personal Mansion...... Words fail me but I am super excited and thankful �. You can now call me LANDLADY �.’ Remember success is success anytime you attain it you will still be celebrated. Welcome to my Home.

My house (mansion) is worth over 500 million.... Another assignment.... Land lady.. House launch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_uI08DiLKg

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CX6Qvk_KC3n/?utm_medium=copy_link

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by drinoayo: 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
More

Controversial relationship coach Blessing Okoro is more than happy at the moment and it is not just about the Christmas Day celebration, Igbere TV reports.

Okoro recently took to her official page on Instagram with a video showing her fans and followers a rare glimpse of her soon-to-be-launched Lagos mansion.

The relationship coach explained that the housewarming ceremony is going to happen on Christmas Day while adding that she has waited for so long to show the world her house.

Recall that two years ago, Okoro brought ridicule upon herself in the online community after claiming ownership of a house belonging to someone else.

Okoro had made a video with the mansion and after it went viral, the real house owner swung into action and called her out.

Well, the young lady has kept to her word of working hard until she’s able to build her own house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHJwr7RjaaE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by fati2001(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
GOOD FOR YOU cheesycheesycheesycheesy

CONGRATS

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Jidemoo: 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
Congratulations to her

5 Likes

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by ayterajah(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
God when

4 Likes

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by dedonfranco(m): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
Congratulations to Her.
Doing it when Buhari is your president is Greatest.
People that built house 8 years ago willnt understand this. Thanks to Big God.

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Cholls(m): 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
ayterajah:
God when

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Winningbot: 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
Congratulations to her

But why use this to chase clout?

How is that building worth 500milliion

276 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
grin
Eyaah
This Girl just like house.

She don come again

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Winningbot: 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
But what if this girl paid to take pictures with this house just to show off

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
If the house worth 500m nah our national budget moni.

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by floss(m): 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
Na so you do for the other one.... , no land papers to support your claim.... this time na machet Dem go use

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
EmekaBlue:
grin
Eyaah
This Girl just like house.

She don come again
Person wey no well cheesy
Another man house, he use her front. She dey prance about. House owner indeed grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
P00r lady,is not your fault if not all this simps with lots of cash ,most of una for dey one room apartment dey browse Internet, never seen a well established billionaire showing off his mansion, am talking about billionaire in dollars

82 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by WizkidNews: 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
sad
Sometimes i wish i was a lady, no work, no career, no sense, just opening of pussy, receive dick, cry, shout and boom, credit alert.

174 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Randal: 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Congratulations
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Ekenev2(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
Fake it till you make it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
K
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by georen(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
she deserved it , because she visioned it can worked hard for it,

a sharp industrious Igbo girl,

there is a lot of them like this at upper iweka

4 Likes

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
This is super story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
This lady and borrow post na 5&6

Las las the true owner will surface

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Adaanna(f): 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
Congratulations
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by EmptyGarden(m): 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
I'll just wait for the true owner to come forward.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by peppermint7(m): 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
Winningbot:
Congratulations to her

But why use this to chase clout?

How is that building worth 500milliion
How much be house for your side
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by gentleman82: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Lies that building there is not worth more than 20million

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Story
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by Quiny32323: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Ekenev2:
Fake it till you make it

If dem no kill you oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by AFULA(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Okay
Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by harizonal123(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Heard clitocurrency exchange rate is veryhigh. Who knows the present rate?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) by okakaegbadon(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Congratulations to her...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Andrew Dunbar Dies On Christmas Eve / Davido Watches As Armed Robbers Rob A Bank In Atlanta, America (photos, Video) / Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.