Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way (799 Views)

Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) / All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding / Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by seshejame: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2010
The 28-year-old Prince used the dazzling oval blue 18-carat sapphire and diamond ring when he popped the question while they were on holiday in Kenya last month. William followed tradition and asked his girlfriend's father for her hand before getting down on one knee. The favourite date for the ceremony next year is shaping up to be August 13th and the couple will live in north Wales once they are husband and wife.

Prince William said of their engagement: "The timing is right now, we are both very, very happy."

Read more for more info and pictures
http://www.sesheajames.com/2010/11/tribute-to-diana-as-wills-finally-gets.html

Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by ragdollz: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2010
Both of them look in their 40's esp in the second picture. These royalty are always under stress or why is a 28 y/o guy already going bald like this. I will look for one of his teen pics where he used to be so handsome and resembled his mum. Now he's looking dull like his dad. And is that his fiance or an aunty or what? Sorry but she's not too fantastic.
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by DapoBear(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2010
shocked

William prematurely balding. He is wealthy enough to get that fixed, is he not? Or does he not care about having hair, lol
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by ragdollz: 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2010
DapoBear:

shocked

William prematurely balding. He is wealthy enough to get that fixed, is he not? Or does he not care about having hair, lol

All the money in the world can't fix baldness, trust me. If so people like Trump, Bruce Willis etc would have cultivated a new crop of tresses grin. Meanwhile, it's weird about William cos his dad's hair is ok, and his mom had good hair. So it must be all the stress on his shoulder as a young monarch who'll one day be king. He can't even pick a hot chick to marry cheesy. Don't you just want to pity the poor fella?
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by DapoBear(m): 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2010
ragdollz:

All the money in the world can't fix baldness, trust me. If so people like Trump, Bruce Willis etc would have cultivated a new crop of tresses grin. Meanwhile, it's weird about William cos his dad's hair is ok, and his mom had good hair. So it must be all the stress on his shoulder as a young monarch who'll one day be king. He can't even pick a hot chick to marry cheesy. Don't you just want to pity the poor fella?

Good point. But I thought they had hair transplant procesures where they'd transfer butt hair/back hair or something to your head  grin

His chick isn't bad, imo.
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by spikedcylinder: 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2010
Congrats to the couple. They've been together a long time.
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by ragdollz: 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2010
DapoBear:

Good point. But I thought they had hair transplant procesures where they'd transfer butt hair/back hair or something to your head  grin

His chick isn't bad, imo.

Like I said, nothing can be done; it's like trying to plant a tree in the desert grin. As for the "chick", if she already looks like this now, I wonder how she'll be when all the royal lifestyle wahala is through with her. I wish them the best though, but still, I'm very against all this royal family nonsense. I feel by now they should be just like any one else.
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by Skidoc(m): 12:11am On Nov 17, 2010
Yeah they both look old. But fairplay to them. Beauty doesn't seem to run in the English royal family.
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by SAKUR: 12:41am On Nov 17, 2010
Who is Prince William and Kate Middleton ?
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by mamagee3(f): 12:47am On Nov 17, 2010
The british and their royalty, sef. grin grin grin

I wonder when they'll leave the ancient times for the modern era.

Anyway, congrats to them.

(1) (Reply)

Cake Decorating Announcement / X Factor Reject,gamu Signed To 50 Cent's G-note Records / Omotola Goes International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.