Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute (60891 Views)

Lionel Messi Ignored Mauricio Pochettino's Handshake After Being Substituted. / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Russia After World Cup Defeat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2019
Cajal:
..ego will kill him faster than death
Even if u are second to messi...
Is that not enough
so u as u are like this, u accept being second best to someone?
Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by peacettw: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2019
I am not into football but occasionally I do tend to read and listen in on radios. Having said this, I want to appeal that you all shouldn't confuse us.

Today, Ronaldo is the best player that ever liveth, tomorrow, he is being booed and considered "useless". This is someone who is currently the highest earner on Instagram. I don't get it. Am I missing something?

1 Like

Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by fortran12: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2019
mysportdab:
Cristiano Ronaldo was not happy after being substituted by Juventus Coach Maurizio Sarri for the second game running, MySportDab reports.

Ronaldo's replacement Dybala scored in the 77th minute with a goal the Portuguese would have been proud of.

After a quick exchange of passes, the Argentine twisted past Alessio Romagnoli and beat Gianluigi Donnarumma with a right footshot.

Ronaldo was taken off in the 55th minute, his earliest substitution since he joined Juve at the start of last season and the first time he has been replaced twice in succession.

Despite producing a lacklustre display, Ronaldo gave coach Maurizio Sarri a dirty look, muttered something under his breath andwalked straight down the tunnel.

Sky Sport Italia later reported that Ronaldo left the stadium before the game had even finished.

Ronaldo also looked unhappy after being taken off during Wednesday's Champions League match at Lokomotiv Moscow.
watch the video...

https://twitter.com/OptusSport/status/1193740884803817472?s=19

Source:https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/11/angry-cristiano-ronaldo-leaves-juventus.html

He was not fit
Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2019
DonnyE:
For a lady, you are far too decent for such a comment. I cum in peace cool
He is not a lady undecided
Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2019
sotall:

Aunty what happened?
Did Juve offend you in the former life? grin grin
He is not a lady!! undecided
Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2019
Jokerman:
Well Finally Sarri will be sacked anyways
Still unbeaten tho undecided

2 Likes

Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by cotzywitzy(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2019
Heineken:
I like this guy but he's too proud.

Define pride? You lot just open your foolish mouth and say trash. how would you feel if you're in his shoes?

3 Likes

Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by mystical109(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2019
LordAdamX:

Id*ot!

He asked to be substituted.

https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/1193645406338633729

-Lord
and he left d stadium. Penaldo fan boys self. Whether he asked to be substituted or not, dude was playing rubbish and d player that entered breathed life into d dying team and they won the match and my ticket entered and I am #57000 richer. Ronaldo can go to hell for all I care

11 Likes

Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 11, 2019
Beverlyjean:
If u watch juve play , they are very incoherent .... They play like a bunch of confused lots ... They struggle to win games , they score last minute goals to seal wins mayb by individual brilliance ... The coach is not the right man for the job... Allegri was much better ... Juve have been riding on luck this season ... Higuain should not b more than a 10 mins sub... Bentacur out , Sandro doesn't know how to cross the ball , cuadrado another waste .. only runs without destination , delivering poor crosses , pjanic has passed his prime ... No creative midfielder , matuidi plays like a confused man on drugs ... Benadeschi only runs and runs ... De lit sometimes gets confused at the back...

It's either the coach is messing the team up with wrong tactics or the players are confused with his tactics ... How can higuain play 90mins howwww
I disagree with you.
Juve style of play has not changed at all, that is the way they have been playing under Conte, Allegri or other coaches. They don't usually dominate games, they normally wait to hit you in counter. Have you ever seen them winning with wide margins?

9 Likes

Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by PureFace1(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2019
Astark:
grin eya ronaldo is now useless, no more penalty or free tap in, no more Marcelo and other world class midfielders that is in madrid

His fans are complaining ronaldo is the only one going to the midfield and fighting for the ball forgetting messi has been doing it for years.

Messi is a better goal scorer than ronaldo, Pele
He's a better dribbler than maradona, neymar
He's a better play maker than iniesta, xavi, ozil
He's a better at assisting than kelvin de bryune, ozil

Ronaldo is finish, he should be loam to China league

Only someone that is a pure Ronaldo hater will say Ronaldo is useless

1 Like

Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 11, 2019
cotzywitzy:

Define pride? You lot just open your foolish mouth and say trash. how would you feel if you're in his shoes?
I will go back to my boyhood club, Sporting Lisbon, and win the league/UCL with them.. That is what Legends do!!
That is a real challenge cool
Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by Olusola101990: 11:35am On Nov 11, 2019
I don't support Ronaldo on this ....every Great player that has ever played soccer have one time or the other substituted on the pitch .....u can't start giving attitude cos u were hacked out even wen ur performance was been lacklustre in the game...if the possibility of the team getting a win hinges on u going out en dybala stepping in...den so be it....#TEAMFIRST"
Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by PureFace1(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2019
Cajal:
..ego will kill him faster than death
Even if u are second to messi...
Is that not enough

It is Messi that is second to Ronaldo so Messi should be grateful

1 Like

Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by tfash96(m): 11:36am On Nov 11, 2019
No Marcelo no Ronaldo now that's it.. Some idiots did say no Xavi and Iniesta no Messi but the GOAT is still proving them wrong that I was created to play and play ball only by God.. I just like the guy man MESSI anytime he scored he would jubilate by looking up at the sky remembering his grandmother who tried so much 4 him in his career.. A boy born in Rosario with deficiency in growth hormone is now world best.. The rest is history

10 Likes

Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2019
mystical109:
and he left d stadium. Penaldo fan boys self. Whether he asked to be substituted or not, dude was playing rubbish and d player that entered breathed life into d dying team and they won the match and my ticket entered and I am #57000 richer. Ronaldo can go to hell for all I care
57k??, you guys are really balling o shocked shocked
Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by PureFace1(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2019
Rubbiish:

D guy get serious ego
Always picking competition with Messi
Messi is more humble

Messi have more ego than Ronaldo
Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by mystical109(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2019
Jokerman:

So you believe this??

His 3rd goal against Switzerland was what??
oga when was that match played. Ronaldo is in decline

1 Like

Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by drey076(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2019
Beverlyjean:
If u watch juve play , they are very incoherent .... They play like a bunch of confused lots ... They struggle to win games , they score last minute goals to seal wins mayb by individual brilliance ... The coach is not the right man for the job... Allegri was much better ... Juve have been riding on luck this season ... Higuain should not b more than a 10 mins sub... Bentacur out , Sandro doesn't know how to cross the ball , cuadrado another waste .. only runs without destination , delivering poor crosses , pjanic has passed his prime ... No creative midfielder , matuidi plays like a confused man on drugs ... Benadeschi only runs and runs ... De lit sometimes gets confused at the back...

It's either the coach is messing the team up with wrong tactics or the players are confused with his tactics ... How can higuain play 90mins howwww
the team is still unbeaten and top the league

2 Likes

Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by richard870(m): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2019
drips8:
He was hoping to repeat what Messi did recently but he failed

Ronaldo and his ego be like
Slow down bro, you gonn give some peeps cardiopulmonary arrest o! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by mystical109(m): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2019
Jokerman:
A coach that benches Douglas Costa and Dybala for Higuain?? Lol...

Even Higuain played with Ronaldo and Karim under Mourinho, and they scored 121 goals
sorry u don't know much about football. Douglas and Dybala don't play in d same wing as Higuain

1 Like

Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by PureFace1(m): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

The real GOAT is scoring hat trick, this one is busy forming Don jazzy by leaving the stadium angry

He should be benched for such gross insubordination

Spits

Ronaldo is the real Goat

You mean Your goat that is useless against levante

1 Like

Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2019
tfash96:
No Marcelo no Ronaldo now that's it.. Some idiots did say no Xavi and Iniesta no Messi but the GOAT is still proving them wrong that I was created to play and play ball only by God.. I just like the guy man MESSI anytime he scored he would jubilate by looking up at the sky remembering his grandmother who tried so much 4 him in his career.. A boy born in Rosario with deficiency in growth hormone is now world best.. The rest is history
Imagine if Messi has Lithuania and Luxembourg to play against at international level?? He will be close to 100 international goals too..

Next international match for Cristiano: Vs Luxembourg undecided

Next international match for Messi: Vs Brazil cool

That is the difference!!!

12 Likes

Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by skyfather09(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2019
God punish sarri... this Seria A wey baba go sef eh.

1 Like

Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by mystical109(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2019
Jokerman:
Well Finally Sarri will be sacked anyways
why?.

1 Like

Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by Jokerman(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2019
mystical109:
oga when was that match played. Ronaldo is in decline

This year... UNL.. Also go watch SerieA highlights of Ronaldo last season
Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by Jokerman(m): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2019
mystical109:
why?.

Football too boring and Juve ain't scoring as much
Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by PureFace1(m): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2019
mystical109:
cry me a river. Shebi cr7 made Madrid, y can't he make juventus click. Dude is not even among top 3 best players in Juventus. If not for name, Dybala will start ahead of Penaldo

Ronaldo is not in his form this season yet so spare us this wailing

You still can't compare your Goat to Ronaldo that's in another league
Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by Deewhy19: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2019
Beverlyjean:

when things are going wrong tap in fans can say anything #LM10...you remember modric isn't there anymore and marcelo

1 Like

Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2019
skyfather09:
God punish sarri... this Seria A wey baba go sef eh.
Benzema on fire for Madrid now!!

Cristiano should beg Perez for forgiveness, may be he will let him come back and therefore start getting those beautiful assists from those World class creative players in Madrid!!

1 Like

Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by PureFace1(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2019
drey076:
The beginning of the end of ororo

Messi reigns

Haters can hug transformer

You mean the same Messi that is useless against levante

It is beginning of the end of Messi

Ronaldo will still continue to reign

You are the hater that need to hug transformer
Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by Jokerman(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2019
eni4real:
Imagine if Messi has Lithuania and Luxembourg to play against at international level?? He will be close to 100 international goals too..

Next international match for Cristiano: Vs Luxembourg undecided

Next international match for Messi: Vs Brazil cool

That is the difference!!!

Messi has been playing Bolivia, Nicaragua, Venezuala, Ecuador etc and couldn't do shit

When last did any South or North American team win any world competition??

World Cup
FIFA club World Cup??
Re: Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 11, 2019
PureFace1:

Ronaldo is not in his form this season yet so spare us this wailing

You still can't compare your Goat to Ronaldo that's in another league
Give him Marcelo, Carvajal, Kroos or the Ballon d'or winner, Modric, Ronaldo will start scoring again undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) / Referee José Arnoldo Amaya Dies After Being Beaten By Players And Fans / How Ronaldo’s Children Reacted When They Saw Him Score A Goal On TV (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.