Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Heating Sensation All Over My Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Heating Sensation All Over My Body (487 Views)

Strange Itch And Swelling On My Body. / Severe Itching And Rashes On My Body. / Testimony Of Buyer Of Self Heating Knee Protector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heating Sensation All Over My Body by Prince4mic: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2019
Good morning Guys.

Please I have a health issues that has given me lots of concerns lately, I noticed late last year that I was feeling a hot sensation deep inside my upper left thigh, directly beside my penis,it comes and goes inadvertently

I went to the pharmacy, was asked to run some test, Urine, both negative, and I went further for blood and semen culture which was also negative. I was asked to take some antibiotics. I took those antibiotics, it didn't completely stop but kept resurfacing.
I kept taking antibiotics at a point I stopped since its not improving.
Now I feel similar heating sensation occasionally all over my body. I also had 2 painful boils on each of my thighs.

Please doctors and health practitioners, what could be the likely cause
Re: Heating Sensation All Over My Body by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Prince4mic:
Good morning Guys.

Please I have a health issues that has given me lots of concerns lately, I noticed late last year that I was feeling a hot sensation deep inside my upper left thigh, directly beside my penis,it comes and goes inadvertently

I went to the pharmacy, was asked to run some test, Urine, both negative, and I went further for blood and semen culture which was also negative. I was asked to take some antibiotics. I took those antibiotics, it didn't completely stop but kept resurfacing.
I kept taking antibiotics at a point I stopped since its not improving.
Now I feel similar heating sensation occasionally all over my body. I also had 2 painful boils on each of my thighs.

Please doctors and health practitioners, what could be the likely cause
Good day. What caused this. Seems like I'm having same
Re: Heating Sensation All Over My Body by monmark02: 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
I don’t the cause but for your testimonies I can detect the problem is associated with your cells. I believe you need a stem cell therapy supplement, I would indulge you get stc30 but if you know of any other stem cells supplement you can purchase.
P.S stem cell therapy supplement are expensive.

Contact me 09063164777

(1) (Reply)

Update: Hospital Denies Rejecting Lady Who Bled To Death After She Was Stabbed / Harmattan: Two Friends Suffocate From Charcoal Smoke In Jos / Advice For Public - World Health Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.