Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue (53151 Views)

Meet A Man That Used Iphone To Cover The Wall Of His House. / Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover / Laila Ijeoma, 4 Other Leading Female Entrepreneurs Cover The Entrepreneur Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by amebogistng(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
Big Brother Naija's Mercy and Ike are on the cover of the media room hub magazine's latest issue.

The snapshots were extremely fabulous and glamorous as the couple are looking to take their relationship more seriously and unto the next level.

Mercy has been on tours and party appearances since coming out of the big brother naija house, but not much as been heard from her American boyfriend, IKE, who is not on parity with her as far as popularity goes.

http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/bbnaija-couple-mercy-and-ike-cover.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by amebogistng(m): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by ursullalinda(f): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beautiful pictures.....except the first one...see how Ike is well covered and Mercy naked.....to prove what exactly....

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by LesbianBoy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
This Mercy na olosho! Any small thing she don comot cloth!

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by TechCapon(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
The whole has faded abeg. Where is Diane and the rest, no one cares about them anymore.

My sure his d!ck will stand up for Jesus in this pose unless he is impotent angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Aturitoroman: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
angry angry angry
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by skymight(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ftc meh for the first time
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by henrygale(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Okwy
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by unscripted(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by ednut1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
The next stage before oblivion. Taking pics

8 Likes

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Ifiegboria(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ike is looking feminine in my opinion is

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by tillaman(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
What kinda hair do is that Ike? Them pics are cute though Mercy be looking Cardi b in the 4th pic! Way to go Mercy and Ike!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Crownbefitsme(f): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
D first pics thou
Which can style be dat?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Kceekalu: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ftc�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Mokason28: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
grin
Tacha and her fans will not like this... meanwhile wats Ike carrying on his head??
Ike my guy I feel you bro grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by wonuks(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
cool
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by profstar(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ayam not understanding, why am I seeing couples, who marry dem
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Dididrumz(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ohh
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Jibsy203(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
That toto can connect well sha

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by Pearlyakin(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
cheesy
Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by joseo: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ike looks like a boy in the second pics

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by TechCapon(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
There's no way his d!ck will not stand up for Jesus with this pose unless he is impotent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by lilmarley: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wow, miraculously I got a whopping sum of 2million naira just immediately I read this thread shocked

How is this news pls

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by firo08(m): 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
LesbianBoy:
This Mercy na olosho! Any small thing she don comot cloth!
Lolzz
My guy you funny die.
Better werey

3 Likes

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by ufotty2001: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Mercy is a confirm olosho!!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by banty: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wey the guy look like girl in male clothes

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by samnificent(m): 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Not my biz but I think Tacha is prettier

And why is the lady half naked and the dude well clothed
Aren’t they both “Peppering them”

But what’s my business undecided

6 Likes

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by CastingCrowns(f): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
TechCapon:
There's no way his d!ck will not stand up for Jesus with this pose unless he is impotent
���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by TwoBottles: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
angry

I want to sincerely thank the OP for creating this thread and the mod for bringing it to the front page.

For the past couple of days I've been experiencing itching on my left testicle but as soon as I saw this wonderful piece of information, the itching miraculously stopped.

11 Likes

Re: Mercy And Ike Cover The Mediaroomhub Magazine Issue by candidbabe(f): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
God forbid bad thing. Tufiakwa for that olosho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Celebrates His Son On His 1st Birthday (Photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' / Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.