Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,405 members, 7,850,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

I Have Psedonomas Spp Pls I Need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Psedonomas Spp Pls I Need Help (388 Views)

Can Staphylococcus Spp Cause Blindness / Help! Pls I Need Effective Treatment Of Eczema(pics) / Pls I Need Help To Cure Premature Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Psedonomas Spp Pls I Need Help by fiola1985: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
Good day Nairalander
I did culture test some months ago I was diagnosed with psedonomas spp moderate growth I was given injection and tablets such ciprotab,cifloxacine tablets for 5days...after some months the symptoms surface again.Although I remember I do use to swim in d river when I was young.pls doctors or any experience guys here can help provide lasting solution to it
Re: I Have Psedonomas Spp Pls I Need Help by Adalasy: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
fiola1985:
Good day Nairalander
I did culture test some months ago I was diagnosed with psedonomas spp moderate growth I was given injection and tablets such ciprotab,cifloxacine tablets for 5days...after some months the symptoms surface again.Although I remember I do use to swim in d river when I was young.pls doctors or any experience guys here can help provide lasting solution to it

Pseudomonas spp is very resistant to conventional antibiotics due to the kind of biofilms it forms. These biofilms are difficult to remove because of their high tolerance to conventional antibiotics. This is why even after conventional treatment your test result showed it was still there.

You need something that would first disrupt the biofilm formation and then you can take conventional antibiotics. This way they would gain access to the pseudomonas bacterium.

I have the herbal treatment that can not only disrupt the biofilm formation but also effectively treat it.

DM me lets talk. I am an alternative medicine practitioner in Ghana
Re: I Have Psedonomas Spp Pls I Need Help by olaifababa: 7:47am On Nov 12, 2019
Call this Babaolaifa 07085215885

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Do Wrongly That Sags Breast / 7 Daily Menus For A Healthy Diet / Living With A Physical Disability In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.