Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months (32897 Views)

Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / Kidnappers Kill Jeremiah Omolara, Winners Pastor In Kaduna, Abduct Wife / Winners Pastor Kingsley Emeka Mokwunye In Sex Scandal, Defiled An Underage Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by Chibuzoc(m): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lol, if govt hand no de this game make I no wetin cause am

2 Likes

Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by farem: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Ransome will generate fund for bokoharram..and they will adopt more christians. imagine churches and government contributing money to release influential pastor, this is totally insane

Why is the poor girl Sharibu not released?

Between Sharibu and this pastor who is more famous and by extension, more influential?

Government and churches contributing money to release influential pastor, you say. What would they have contributed, guns, bullets or bombs?

Are you aware pastors have being killed despite government and church's intervention? And we didn't hear your voice then because it suited your expectations.

I think the spirit of your monika is actually on display!

Welcome, dear pastor.
Others shall also be rescued in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by Amarisa(f): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
Thank God...Abraham and others will be released soon..Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by adoyi8: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
So many people thanking God did not realized that a ransom was paid for the pastor. if it was in Nollywood movies now it will have been that an angel strike the boko haram with blindness and directs the man to where he will be found.

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by dazzlingd(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
if they kidnap you, dont try to form any religious hero.. Obey and play along, convert if they ask you to, no jewish god will save you, use your head. Shouting the name of jesus or forming hero will only send you to your quick death. This is not nollywood
Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by yusluvad(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
Glory!
Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
Thank God...
I want to believe that back home safely means your home town. If not, please after the Thanksgiving, just leave with everything you have including biro out of Maiduguri back to your home town...
Thank you.

Please click on the link on my signature and vote for my son.

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
Sholaco:
Boko haram go kidnapped a Christian and even a pastor and released him .....una never talk the koko grin

These bokoharam knows what they are doing naaa....they kill some to send message they are still relevant, those are simply collateral damages. they use some to make more money, how do u think they are still in their jihad business for this long....
Mosques, individual companies,and other Islamic organizations also fund them. Confirmed sources said the mosque that refuses to fund is seen as an infidel as well and they are the ones that get bombed

Pastor was favoured enuf to be among those that they decided to use to make money.....it’s a simple equation...

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by madridsta007(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Ransome will generate fund for bokoharram..and they will adopt more christians. imagine churches and government contributing money to release influential pastor, this is totally insane

Why is the poor girl Sharibu not released?

Not sure that he is influential.
No one knew him till his kidnap and release.

If you want to be influential this way, go and hand yourself over to Boko Haram.
You will certainly become influential.
Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by madridsta007(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
adoyi8:
So many people thanking God did not realized that a ransom was paid for the pastor. if it was in Nollywood movies now it will have been that an angel strike the boko haram with blindness and directs the man to where he will be found.

There have been countless that have been kidnapped with ransom paid and yet, killed by Boko Haram.
Fulani herdsmen terrorists too. I am sure you know this anyway.
Today, it was reported that the Herdsmen Terrorists kidnapped the brother of a kidnapped person as he was going to pay the ransom. So, they took the ransom.

Leave those who want to thank God, to thank God.

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by madridsta007(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
seunlayi:
How long are we going to continue like this and this is even getting worse. They kidnapped, demand for ransome, get Paid without any traces, they kidnapped again...... The circle goes and no sensible security agency to break it.

Wherever "terrorism" starts, it never ends.

From Afghanistan to Somalia to Iraq.... Never ever ends. Because the government and international players will find a way to weaponise terrorism.
Do not expect this one to end anytime soon.
Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by Yusman316(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
alonzoiv:
ask Buhari. Or because she's a Christian.
Is the pastor a Muslim?
Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by mechanics(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
Thank God for his release.
Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by Robenna(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
LOVE UR WORDS
Its Good To Keep Shut
Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by glowingflame7: 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
No be wetin be compromise be this one? Pastor telling boko haram they are serving same God. But you are not serving the same God with who sef?
Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by Josh44s(m): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
seunlayi:
How long are we going to continue like this and this is even getting worse. They kidnapped, demand for ransome, get Paid without any traces, they kidnapped again...... The circle goes and no sensible security agency to break it.

Na yahoo boiz dem get power reach

Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by InvertedHammer: 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
/
So ransom got him released instead of prayers.

Action instead of hope always earns positive result.

Get up from that church and go to work.

/
Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by AgentNairaland(f): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
That Pastor said We Are Serving The Same God... Tue Kelebe Shio, Iso

Maybe Jehovah, Elohim, Is Now Allah Dunno
Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by GindoX(m): 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
"The release was negotiated by some local non-governmental organisations"

“We have been working hard to secure their release but thank God today they have been set free. We went through processes before we secured their release,” Kalthum Umar, founder of Kalthum Foundation for Peace said"

And who are they negotiating with? What medium did they use in negotiating?

Those involve in kidnap will surely face my wrath.
Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Na once the pastor claim thesame god with Muslims.
Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by sharone21(f): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
Come o.....are these 2 men the same person....one, neat and trim....the other looking old with goatie, Alfa beard.....terrorists should be hanged!
Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by babzo(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Sholaco:
Boko haram go kidnapped a Christian and even a pastor and released him .....una never talk the koko grin

Dont doubt the ways and power of God.
Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by kevwemike: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
Johnwhiteceo:
Pastor Moses Oyeleke, a cleric with Living Faith Church (Winners Chapel), #Maiduguri, #BornoState, has regained his freedom, after six months in Boko Haram’s captivity.

The pastor and a National Youth Service Corps member, Abraham Amuta, were abducted in May, 2019, while on their way to Chibok to distribute relief items to Internally Displaced Persons and evangelize.

Oyeleke who was abducted alongside a corps member in the southern part of Borno on April 10 by Boko Haram and released on Sunday evening, said he was almost executed by the insurgents during his nearly seven-month stay in his abductors’ camp.

“My survival is an act of God. I was almost executed by the Boko Haram. They told us one day they were going to kill us but they changed their mind later,” he told our correspondent shortly after he and another teenage school girl, Ndagilaya Ibrahim Umar were handed over to the Borno government by the Department of State Service (DSS).

He, however, said the insurgents did not manhandle him. “They didn’t manhandle me; they gave me foods but often times I didn’t eat. I was always praying and fasting.

“They asked me to stop my prayers and be praying like them. I told them it is the same prayers we are doing together to same God and since it is the same God that owns all of us. So they left me,” he explained.

He also said he was always attentive anytime the insurgents preach to him and never argued with them or ask questions, a development which made one of them developed interest in him.

He disclosed that the National Youth Service (NYSC) Corps member abducted with him was still with the insurgents, calling for prayers for his release too.

While recalling how he and the corps member were kidnapped by Boko Haram, he disclosed that the incident occurred a few metres to a deserted petrol station near Bama in the central part of Borno.

“We were going to Chibok on that day and as we were approaching the bridge, few metres away from a deserted petrol, the insurgents ambushed us,” he explained. He said they were driven into Sambisa bush where he spent most part of the seven months.

Fourteen years old Ndagilaya Ibrahim Umar, said she was 13 when the insurgents abducted her. She was abducted in her village near Lassa at Askira/Uba Local Government. She was a student at the Government Science Secondary School, Askira Uba.

“I spent nine months with them (Boko Haram), ” she disclosed. She said she was neither violated nor given to any of the insurgents as was often the case with Boko Haram. “I saw some young girls being given in marriage by Boko Haram,” she said.

The release was negotiated by some local non-governmental organisations.

“We have been working hard to secure their release but thank God today they have been set free. We went through processes before we secured their release,” Kalthum Umar, founder of Kalthum Foundation for Peace said.

Borno State deputy governor, Usman Kadafur, while receiving the released victims commanded the security operatives and the local NGOs.

Our correspondent learnt that the processes for securing the release of the pastor and teenager was initiated by the state government and ransom allegedly paid to Boko Haram

According to reports, he was freed yesterday, while Abraham remains in captivity allegedly because the abductors said he is “stubborn” to them. However, he is expected to also regain his freedom in December.

After being released, Pastor Oyeleke headed to church to give praises to God and he is now safely at home.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/winners-pastor-pastor-moses-oyeleke.html
To God alone be all the glory
Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by gwinaB(m): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
alonzoiv:
ask Buhari. Or because she's a Christian.

She is with the other faction ISWAP.
Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by airbrush: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
Johnwhiteceo:
Lalasticlala

Lord what is Nigeria turned into
Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by denjjy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
there's still some hidden truth behind this story, I'm sure the poor pastor must have renounced his religion before he was released. For Bokoharam to have said someone is "stubborn" means they're too stubborn to renounce their religion, the actual reason why the young corp member and Leah still in their den..May Almighty God give them freedom IJN
Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by Btruth: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Is bcus she was poor..nobody to pay ransome for her
i don't think so. I think politics is been played with her nii.
Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by Taba21: 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
Money exchange hand
Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by BilltheDON(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Congratulations to the released

Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
Praise God!
Re: Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months by Caseless: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
and that foolish corp member is still forming stupid superman in captivity so he could come out tomorrow and give testimony in church and beat his chest to tell the congregation how he stood his ground for jesus. Stupid blackman! I like the pastor; he said he was attentive and they found him interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Leaked Photos Of How Some Guys Gang Rape A Girl In Lautech / Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State / EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Sapele, Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.