Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Hybrid Electric Vehicles: Video: The Braking Noise You Should Take Serious - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hybrid Electric Vehicles: Video: The Braking Noise You Should Take Serious (941 Views)

Hybrid Electric Vehicles Issues / 7 Frequent Braking Problems You Should Never Ignore / Toyota Improves 2018 Camry’s Headlights, Automatic Braking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid Electric Vehicles: Video: The Braking Noise You Should Take Serious by TRYGO(m): 5:39am On Nov 12, 2019
You maybe new to hearing a continuous buzzing sound coming from somewhere at the driver side of your vehicle, immediately you opened the driver Akure door, or as you drive.

These sounds are not for fun. They informed you about the dangers of such a safety hazard, as a failing or failed braking system.

There are no specifics here. It could be the ABS control module, an ABS motor relay, dysfunction in any of the hydraulic lines, etc.

Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSrU_vkhzis
Re: Hybrid Electric Vehicles: Video: The Braking Noise You Should Take Serious by lakun2013: 9:16am On Nov 18, 2019
@Trygo
Please I have issues with my 2001Infiniti QX4. Engine smokes in the morning and after parking for a long time. Also shortens oil. My mechanic is suggesting I buy a tokunbo engine. How can I reach you to help check? Text or Whatsapp me. 08080703505
Re: Hybrid Electric Vehicles: Video: The Braking Noise You Should Take Serious by TRYGO(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
@lakun2013. My contacts are in my signature. You can WhatsApp, then we talk more.

(1) (Reply)

Extra Clean 09 Toyota Venza Toks@ 4.9m / Where Can I Find HD Jackstands / Brand New Toyota Hiace Bus At Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.