Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

How Much Should A Tailor Charge Me To Sew A Simple Dashiki That Looks Like This - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Much Should A Tailor Charge Me To Sew A Simple Dashiki That Looks Like This (772 Views)

German Man Pays £6,000 To Have His Ears Removed So His Head Looks Like A Skull / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / Ankara Style A Tailor Said Is N85,000 (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Should A Tailor Charge Me To Sew A Simple Dashiki That Looks Like This by orunmila144: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2019
keep in mind it also has embroidery. thanks

Re: How Much Should A Tailor Charge Me To Sew A Simple Dashiki That Looks Like This by meobizy(f): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
Why not source for the designer of the attire since those details will put too much stress on whoever you contract to sew the dress?

(1) (Reply)

#new Trendy Unisex Polo (fun Shop) For 1500 Only!!!# / Short Ankara Styles 2020: Most Trending Designs / Unique Hairstyles 2021 Female Braids: Lovely Braids To Slay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.