Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This (71167 Views)

Princess Shyngle Deletes All Instagram Posts, Leaves Social Media For A While / Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by laivwire(m): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
Falz our nigg*
Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by Goalnaldo(m): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
See as old age dey hungry this man.
Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by thatkindthing: 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
I'm just wondering why he would have to do this? Does it have to do with any endorsement deal or something

1 Like

Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by okrikaboi: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
Grandpa if you know you know
Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by Hezzyluv: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
cool

this guy knows how to get attention without being too stupid

Noted, he's stupid grin
Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by pablobellins(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
mitchyy:
Dear Falz, incase the thing speaking to you tells you to close down the account, please remember i buy and sell Instagram accounts. Don't allow the account to waste cheesy

how much do u pay for 8year twitter acct?
Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by iammo(m): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
grin

this oga sabi semantics and use of english die

Hezzyluv:

Noted, he's stupid grin

1 Like

Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by val12(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
risky
Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by Godhatesodomy: 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
Wow
Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by olutop(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Overrated kid in grown man body
Baba is not overrated o, he is the only Nigerian musician that uses what is going on around him to sing,using his voice for the masses, he is a multi talented musician, he can do Rap, Afrobeats,Pop and play with lyrics. He is also very good when it comes to acting and hosting occasions, Don't forget that baba is also a UK trained lawyer that was called to Bar....I think the right word is that he is highly underrated.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by wayz(m): 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
na big boi be that
Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by styless(f): 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
noted
Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
He wants to be old before he is old.

That's not how professor Wole Soyinka did it bro.
Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Overrated kid in grown man body

Overrated?
Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
father in heaven
Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by olarwarleh(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mrop:
Badhguy

Get Free #200 & #500 Recharge Card Just By Voting For Us on Africom

Vote Here ==> http://www.praizenews.com/get-free-200-500-recharge-card-just-by-voting-for-us-on-africom/
I haven't received any card
Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by oladipojesse(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
Christmas dey come, e go sweet hire for Father Christmas job....Mr. Falz, how much per show?
Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by raphy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
what is. all this for Bleep sake?just to trend I this festival season.

but why niqqa no dye everywhere white thw jai inside his nose,the one un top joystick.
and his armpit should HV been same color .

abi no be so..

#crowd cheering na so....bro.
Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by promisedeco(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
Dude looks like Bra-Charles. Aka drogba in YOLO

Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by Legendguru: 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by ucvibes: 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
grin grin
olarwarleh:
I haven't received any card
Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by Smalldick123(m): 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ugly thing
Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by themes009(m): 12:45am On Nov 13, 2019
mitchyy:
Dear Falz, incase the thing speaking to you tells you to close down the account, please remember i buy and sell Instagram accounts. Don't allow the account to waste cheesy

How many do you need?
Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by PopeFlatino(m): 12:58am On Nov 13, 2019
Exactly wetin dey my mind,,most celebrities has copied that nonsense..

Runtown also did it,Tacha's own was understandable shaa
fergieboy:
Dem won do like Wizkid
Re: Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This by mitchyy(f): 3:33am On Nov 13, 2019
themes009:

How many do you need?

I was just kidding. I already have enough to sell

(1) (2) (Reply)

2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Headies 2018 (Photos) / 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.