Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy (3367 Views)

Getting A New Smartphone - Infinix Hot 10 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 8, Which Is Better? / Samsung A30s Review - Forget About The A10s Or A20s, This Is The ONE To Buy! / Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by jimkramar: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2019
Please I need advise from Phone Gurus. I'm about buying infinix hot 8, before I saw a discounted Samsung A10s for #33,000 now I'm confused. which one should u go for? Does the Samsung A10s Support Glo 4G? because I know that infinity hot 8 doesn't.

Please you kind advice is needed.
Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by DaInferno(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
Depends on what you want
infinix 8 has better battery of 5000mah while Samsung is 3400mah,i can't explain here further.

if that Samsung should fall and have a cracked screen, just buy another one, cus the screens are damn expensive.

infinix for me

2 Likes

Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by jimkramar: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
DaInferno:
Depends on what you want
infinix 8 has better battery of 5000mah while Samsung is 3400mah,i can't explain here further.

if that Samsung should fall and have a cracked screen, just buy another one, cus the screens are damn expensive.

infinix for me

Thanks for your input, but Samsung A10s battery is 4000mah it's the Samsung A10 that comes with 3400mah
Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by tboydbrave(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
If u would b careful in handling your phone pls go for d Samsung. Hot 8 is a scam, am not being brutal but honest. Its only great aspects are d screen size n battery. It's performance is poor n not worth d cash on it. U can get a xaiomi 8a for same price with beta features n performance or go for d Samsung all d same.

4 Likes

Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by rubelcu64(m): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by nuelzy: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
tboydbrave:
If u would b careful in handling your phone pls go for d Samsung. Hot 8 is a scam, am not being brutal but honest. Its only great aspects are d screen size n battery. It's performance is poor n not worth d cash on it. U can get a xaiomi 8a for same price with beta features n performance or go for d Samsung all d same.
u ppl better stop this shit.. I have wanted to buy a new phone for a while nw but each time i come here.. U lots confuse someone with different views of different phones.. Especially xaiomi

Come.. Have u used infinix hot 8 pro before??.. Or u just want to bad mouth the phone??

Cos i'm thinking of buying it.

4 Likes

Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by D4donnn: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
nuelzy:
u ppl better stop this shit.. I have wanted to buy a new phone for a while nw but each time i come here.. U lots confuse someone with different views of different phones.. Especially xaiomi

Come.. Have u used infinix hot 8 pro before??.. Or u just want to bad mouth the phone??

I'll recommend you go to a decent phone shop and get a hands on feel of both , I've used BlackBerry tecno, infinix , iPhones, and I'm presently using a samsung device and I can assure you , though I've never used a Xiaomi device , there must be a reason behind the hype,

Specwise , xiaomi have the best value for money devices on any category if we're to be entirely sincere , but if you know you don't mind the processor, customisation and software upgrades and updates ,real life camera experience, or battery ( mileage) pardon my grammar then you can settle for any tecno device , personally very few persons will use a phone to 50% of its actual potentials . And for those who's gonna tell you otherwise ask them for a valid proof of the device they use , "ever wondered why davido no they use infinix "

Conclusively go for what your instincts tells you to , head to head spec wise is different from real life experience . I can bet you the battery mah of the samsung might even last longer than the tecno , I've used an iPhone xr of around 3kmah I dare anybody to bring a 4000mah tecno that will outlast it, or any 32mp camera that is better than my present samsung galaxy note phones camera . I rarely meddle into this debate of better phone , but I really don't appreciate the deception by paid marketers misleading innocent people , but what do I know I'm just a regular Joe and anyone who's gonna quote me and insult me , I bet you I'm not a pushover, I'll come for you so hard that you will regret whatever made you wake up
This morning and come and online this afternikn using airtel frebasics grin

3 Likes

Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by jimkramar: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
tboydbrave:

In terms of carefulness, I dey try. The phone I'm typing with is Tecno L8 I bought April 2016. if I can handle it this long, then I should be able to handle Samsung. my worry nor is if the Samsung supports glo 4G network.
Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by tboydbrave(m): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
Am also planning on getting a new phone by December bro. Have been using Nokia Lumia for 5 years now. Its what am using to type sef,if not for d fact dat they are closing up shop by December would continue with my phone. Have done a lot of research on infinix hot 8 bro. N I can tell u its not worth it. Wanted to get it too but am switching to redmi 8 by December. Even redmi 8a beta pass am. Why do I say dat. Hot 8 uses a20 processor while redmi uses 437snap dragon. Beta processor,of dats not a enough d greatest scam is dat d indian version of hot 8 is beta than d own they brought to Nigeria. Imagine d Indian hot 8 has a p22 processor with all d same features while d Nigerian has an a20 processor on d same phone n d price is d same both in Nigeria n India. They selling us substandard phones cos we don't do enough research.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
DaInferno:
Depends on what you want

If that Samsung should fall and have a cracked screen, just buy another one, cus the screens are damn expensive.

infinix for me
Samsung galaxy A10s does not have AMOLED screen, rather it use IPS LCD. It is AMOLED that is expensive!

1 Like

Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by kaffyadeakeem(f): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
nuelzy:

How much is the Hot 8 Pro
Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by jimkramar: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
kaffyadeakeem:

How much is the Hot 8 Pro

#36,500
Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by Flytime: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
D4donnn:

I'll recommend you go to a decent phone shop and get a hands on feel of both , I've used BlackBerry tecno, infinix , iPhones, and I'm presently using a samsung device and I can assure you , though I've never used a Xiaomi device , there must be a reason behind the hype,

Specwise , xiaomi have the best value for money devices on any category if we're to be entirely sincere , but if you know you don't mind the processor, customisation and software upgrades and updates ,real life camera experience, or battery ( mileage) pardon my grammar then you can settle for any tecno device , personally very few persons will use a phone to 50% of its actual potentials . And for those who's gonna tell you otherwise ask them for a valid proof of the device they use , "ever wondered why davido no they use infinix "

Conclusively go for what your instincts tells you to , head to head spec wise is different from real life experience . I can bet you the battery mah of the samsung might even last longer than the tecno , I've used an iPhone xr of around 3kmah I dare anybody to bring a 4000mah tecno that will outlast it, or any 32mp camera that is better than my present samsung galaxy note phones camera . I rarely meddle into this debate of better phone , but I really don't appreciate the deception by paid marketers misleading innocent people , but what do I know I'm just a regular Joe and anyone who's gonna quote me and insult me , I bet you I'm not a pushover, I'll come for you so hard that you will regret whatever made you wake up
This morning and come and online this afternikn using airtel frebasics grin
that davido part no true o if you are a celebrity even if xaiomi use you as a brand ambassador as far as you can afford iPhone you would pick it over any of the companies devices
Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by Ubongdemaga: 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
jimkramar:
Please I need advise from Phone Gurus. I'm about buying infinix hot 8, before I saw a discounted Samsung A10s for #33,000 now I'm confused. which one should u go for? Does the Samsung A10s Support Glo 4G? because I know that infinity hot 8 doesn't.

Please you kind advice is needed.
where did u see Samsung A10s @ 33k? My brother bought it last Friday 45k in uyo
Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by Anticult: 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
Bro would go for samsung ..
Currently using A20
So the phone is cool
Samsung A10s
Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:58am On Nov 13, 2019
There are two smartphone manufacturers in the world.  SAMSUNG and others. Buy A10s and save yourself from heart break.
Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by ojonugba2014(m): 6:30am On Nov 13, 2019
Every things about the hot 8 is dope,
The battery
The water display
The face unlock
The 4g network and lots more

This only thing about this phone is the camera, guy make I no lie you the camera Na pure scam

So if you like taking pictures, please don't buy this phone.
I also bought mine from slot yesterday at the rate of 36.5k
I am really enjoying the phone because in a year I hardly take a single picture

Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by dotedote: 7:25am On Nov 13, 2019
Xiaomi
Xiaomi
Xiaomi
Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by Teeboy2300(m): 8:24am On Nov 13, 2019
DaInferno:
Depends on what you want

infinix for me
Nonsense, the a10s has 4000mah battery and the screen is IPS LCD not smiled so the screen price if broken won't be high if it was me I'll choose the a10s the processor is better( though I don't even like both processors) and then again better brand name, better camera
Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by DaInferno(m): 9:48am On Nov 13, 2019
Teeboy2300:

Nonsense, the a10s has 4000mah battery and the screen is IPS LCD not smiled so the screen price if broken won't be high if it was me I'll choose the a10s the processor is better( though I don't even like both processors) and then again better brand name, better camera

nonsense too... you don't like both specs, then keep scrolling and open Your Own phone production company afterwards
Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by Teeboy2300(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2019
DaInferno:

nonsense too... you don't like both specs, then keep scrolling and open Your Own phone production company afterwards
To think that I can criticize only when I have my own company is a childish thinking and am not surprised it's coming from someone like you. Don't let me extend what i say ,just work on your brain
Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by kaffyadeakeem(f): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
ojonugba2014:
Every things about the hot 8 is dope,
The battery
The water display
The face unlock
The 4g network and lots more

This only thing about this phone is the camera, guy make I no lie you the camera Na pure scam

So if you like taking pictures, please don't buy this phone.
I also bought mine from slot yesterday at the rate of 36.5k
I am really enjoying the phone because in a year I hardly take a single picture
Is it 2gig ram?
Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by DaInferno(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Teeboy2300:

To think that I can criticize only when I have my own company is a childish thinking and am not surprised it's coming from someone like you. Don't let me extend what i say ,just work on your brain

you said you are "not surprised it's coming from someone like me", b!tch ,we met before?
and you already referring me to the childrens zone?!
people like you on the other hand see the need to correct other people so fast with insults on top of it

...i also know with the way you wanna defend all your lines, you'd probably come up to say you are not a girl, so I shouldn't be calling you bitch... dude, YOU A B!TCH!

Next time ,when You See me post or someone else drops his/her own opinion on a general topic, don't come up with your brain that's probably over worked to call it NONSENSE!
make your point without diminishing comments and pass. You too sabi
Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by Playermayweda(m): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
I prefer the Samsung over the infinix, à10 uses p22 while infinix use à22, to me I don't think infinix is dat bad but slightly below average, if u are looking for a phone above 45k, any infinix device will be useless, and they use the same processor for different phone of different price range e.g s4 and hot 8, and to me the only difference between infinix phones are only the ram and the number of camera( which to me has no difference in terms of quality), i pity anyone that wants to buy tecno because it's just a replica of an infinix phone down to the ui

2 Likes

Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
jimkramar:

In terms of carefulness, I dey try. The phone I'm typing with is Tecno L8 I bought April 2016. if I can handle it this long, then I should be able to handle Samsung. my worry nor is if the Samsung supports glo 4G network.
jimkramar:

jimkramar:

.It should
Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by Teeboy2300(m): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
DaInferno:

you said you are "not surprised it's coming from someone like me", b!tch ,we met before?
and you already referring me to the childrens zone?!
people like you on the other hand see the need to correct other people so fast with insults on top of it

...i also know with the way you wanna defend all your lines, you'd probably come up to say you are not a girl, so I shouldn't be calling you bitch... dude, YOU A B!TCH!

Next time ,when You See me post or someone else drops his/her own opinion on a general topic, don't come up with your brain that's probably over worked to call it NONSENSE!
make your point without diminishing comments and pass. You too sabi
I don't need to meet a lowlife like you to know the kind of person you are
Am far from who you think I am, poor mentality is what is disturbing you. And yes what u wrote is complete nonsense just imagine the trash you are writing about phone. U need to be given proper education on phones and adequate mental care. Come back when your brain is in default setting and mention me . Foolish boy grin
Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by kingxsamz(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
nuelzy:

It is because you don't know about phones as much as they do that's why you won't understand.
Tecno and Infinix are both crap, and the people telling you that are right.
Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by kingxsamz(m): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
DaInferno:

You guys need to stop saying this.
You don't know how childish this statement sounds.

1 Like

Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by Frankfuse: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2019
DaInferno:

Just look at how you sounded like a primary school KID. So must one own a company to criticize other?. Or don't you know that it's through critics that companies step up their game
Stop that childish mentality

2 Likes

Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by ojonugba2014(m): 11:55am On Nov 15, 2019
kaffyadeakeem:

Is it 2gig ram?
Yes
Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by kaffyadeakeem(f): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
ojonugba2014:

Yes

Thanks

But I need higher gig ram of the phone.
Re: SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy by Johnayoola(m): 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2019
pls bro.wher can i gt the a10s for that price pls because the one on jumia is around 45k

(1) (Reply)

Which Android Phone Has D Longest Battery Life / How To Renew Your Whatsapp Expiring Date / Iphone 6s Vs. 6s Plus Photos & Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.