Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

How To Renew Your Whatsapp Expiring Date - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Renew Your Whatsapp Expiring Date (3374 Views)

You Can Now Protect Your Whatsapp With A 6 Digit Code / Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Renew Your Whatsapp Expiring Date by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Please guys, my one year free trial of the whatsapp messenger is expiring in May this year and I don't want to request for credit card to renew it because I don't know how to go about using credit cards. Anybody with useful info on how to continue with my account after the expiration date should kindly help me.

1 Like

Re: How To Renew Your Whatsapp Expiring Date by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
just uninstall it and download new one that's all

note: don't wait till d expire date of your whatsapp before downloading new one
Re: How To Renew Your Whatsapp Expiring Date by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
first of all, ate you using an android or BlackBerry phone?
if its a BB phone, unistall and redownload, but if it an android phone get a friend with the latest version, simply transfer into your phone and install

so simple

1 Like

Re: How To Renew Your Whatsapp Expiring Date by tochunna: 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
dapipson:
Please guys, my one year free trial of the whatsapp messenger is expiring in May this year and I don't want to request for credit card to renew it because I don't know how to go about using credit cards. Anybody with useful info on how to continue with my account after the expiration date should kindly help me.
U could pay a friend with a credit card to pay for u.
There's a "pay for friend" feature on whatsapp. Or just wait for it to expire and whatsapp will automatically extend ur subscription by a year. For free . I've been using whatsapp since 2010. No magic of uninstalling and all that jargon.

1 Like

Re: How To Renew Your Whatsapp Expiring Date by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
tochunna:

U could pay a friend with a credit card to pay for u.
There's a "pay for friend" feature on whatsapp. Or just wait for it to expire and whatsapp will automatically extend ur subscription by a year. For free . I've been using whatsapp since 2010. No magic of uninstalling and all that jargon.
It was supposed to expire in April but they extended it to May. I don't know wether they can still extend it as you said. Thanks for the info.
Re: How To Renew Your Whatsapp Expiring Date by temmym4(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dude, take a chill pill and stop getting yourself worried over nothing. how many of your friends ever told you they renewed their whatsapp?
No worries. it will be extended for you automatically.
Re: How To Renew Your Whatsapp Expiring Date by Koolmexxi(m): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
unpredictedone:
first of all, ate you using an android or BlackBerry phone?
if its a BB phone, unistall and redownload, but if it an android phone get a friend with the latest version, simply transfer into your phone and install

so simple
D process u stated is to update ur WhatsApp version and not ur WhatsApp acct.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Subscription Not Working On My Android / Introducing BRYTE G7 7inches With Flash! Specs / Speedydata: Make 15k Weekly Through Data Reselling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.