Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

I Just Grow Up To See Myself Loving Old Things. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Just Grow Up To See Myself Loving Old Things. (261 Views)

Children In Ukraine’s Frontline Towns Forced To Grow Up Fast / Six Things We Grow Up To Know Was Right And Wrong,strictly For 90's Generations / I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Grow Up To See Myself Loving Old Things. by Ubongdemaga: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
I just see myself loving old things like, country music, loving to watch clips of old events, old football matches and always recalling old days in my life and longing for it. I hardly fall in love with current musics and some stuffs. What may cause this and what effect would it bring 2 me thankz

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Grow Up To See Myself Loving Old Things. by joebases(m): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
I remember myself having this same issue years back but always hanging out with friends known to be very trendy was the therapy.

Did you at a point stay with old people like aged grandparents?
Re: I Just Grow Up To See Myself Loving Old Things. by donbachi(m): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
In ur past life...u left in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: I Just Grow Up To See Myself Loving Old Things. by Ubongdemaga: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lolz, i don't think so
Re: I Just Grow Up To See Myself Loving Old Things. by Ubongdemaga: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
joebases:
I remember myself having this same issue years back but always hanging out with friends known to be very trendy was the therapy.

Did you at a point stay with old people like aged grandparents?
no bru
Re: I Just Grow Up To See Myself Loving Old Things. by joebases(m): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ubongdemaga:
no bru

Where at any point in your childhood (due to finances) denied the joy of new stuffs?
Re: I Just Grow Up To See Myself Loving Old Things. by Ubongdemaga: 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
joebases:

Where at any point in your childhood (due to finances) denied the joy of new stuffs?
no so bru. The feelings is like this: like in those years i did born say 70s, 60s and 50s , whenever i see the clips of events of those years , i will try 2 imagine life then, people reasoning etc. also when i was like 6years and growing up, there r some friends, people , events and experience i feel like having again or seeing those events and people again.
Re: I Just Grow Up To See Myself Loving Old Things. by Ubongdemaga: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
Another good example is this song ''Voice of the cross'' . Each time this song is played and alone and ideal i will recall the first time in 80s i heard this song, hw that time was and the picture of that time will appear in my brain and i will feel like going back 2 dat time.
Re: I Just Grow Up To See Myself Loving Old Things. by Ubongdemaga: 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
Another one is, there's a girlfriend i had when i was in SS1 while she was in js2 in another school, we only meet on vacations in the village cos we happen 2 come from the same place and she was a boarding student. We lost contact in 1999 cos they relocated later 2005 we meet again and exchange nos. And she was already engaged. She later married now wit kids and i also do . But each time am alone and recall that time we started ,wat went etc , the memories still look green in my mind. I always feel like having those good time again. This may sound funny but late me share it.

(1) (Reply)

20 People Crushed To Death By Trailer Being Chased By The Police In Yola / Allen Onyema Allegd Fraud: Read What Fani-kayode Said / NOWA Host Festival Of Nine Lesson And Carol Service (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.