Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Bet9ja Business Advise Urgently Needed! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bet9ja Business Advise Urgently Needed! (451 Views)

Bet9ja Business / How Profitable Is Bet9ja Business? / How Much Do I Need To Start A BET9JA Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Business Advise Urgently Needed! by zlatansomto(m): 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hello everyone on here, please I need your advice on this issue, I currently own a bet9ja shop via my dad, buh it's really on the low now, customers have currently stopped coming.. it's really that bad.. cause when ma customers win. it becomes a tug of war for me to pay them due to lack of funds.. both in virtual soccer and sport. My shop doesn't even have a banner so potential customers can easily locate us.. my delimma now is I'm thinking of selling it off or should I sell my inheritance which is a small piece of land, that would currently sell for less than N2million, in other for me to fund the business.. cause it's a good business only when you make sales!!! Please advise me
Re: Bet9ja Business Advise Urgently Needed! by buzquet(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
zlatansomto:
Hello everyone on here, please I need your advice on this issue, I currently own a bet9ja shop via my dad, buh it's really on the low now, customers have currently stopped coming.. it's really that bad.. cause when ma customers win. it becomes a tug of war for me to pay them due to lack of funds.. both in virtual soccer and sport. My shop doesn't even have a banner so potential customers can easily locate us.. my delimma now is I'm thinking of selling it off or should I sell my inheritance which is a small piece of land, that would currently sell for less than N2million, in other for me to fund the business.. cause it's a good business only when you make sales!!! Please advise me

The business needs cash on ground... You must always have available cash because customers are always impatient once they win.... Don't think of selling that asset, instead, go for mini loan like 200k to finance it.... It will be fine once there is decipline
Re: Bet9ja Business Advise Urgently Needed! by zlatansomto(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
buzquet:

The business needs cash on ground... You must always have available cash because customers are always impatient once they win .... Don't think of selling that asset, instead, go for mini loan like 200k to finance it.... It will be fine once there is decipline
you got that absolutely spot on, thank you brother!!

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Business Advise Urgently Needed! by richhy84: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
First let there be cash on ground for virtual games winnings and booking.
Secondly , show live matches free for first the months to retain the customers, Thirdly, get PS 2 game and let the customers play it free for first 3months and also print 2 banners. Why 2 banners may be the shop is not visible so you place the banner in a place where passers by can view it

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Business Advise Urgently Needed! by zlatansomto(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
richhy84:
First let there be cash on ground for virtual games winnings and booking.
Secondly , show live matches free for first the months to retain the customers, Thirdly, get PS 2 game and let the customers play it free for first 3months and also print 2 banners. Why 2 banners may be the shop is not visible so you place the banner in a place where passers by can view it
thank you very much, buh please I'd like the moderators to move this topic to the front page!

(1) (Reply)

Come In For Your Free Vlogging Training / Why Saving Money Is Important / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.